youtube.com/watch?v=gkKSI4hEkvc

Ayy lmao.

She's about 75% leg.

More of this

Gay

fuck you

lost

cuck

Exactly what the food is worth today. No fast food ever. Don't eat out unless it is an EXCELLENT restaurant. Learn to shop cook and feed yourself, faggots. Control sodium, transfats, sugar, corn syrup, msg, processed flour...you know, the shit that will kill you...and it will

gay

lost hard
I'd fuck her in a bathtub of ketchup.

faggot nigger

More?

Calm down, autist

Holy fuck this is my unaware ultimate fetish.

Who is she? Source?

this cant be real
>and became forever the retard

fck

Vs

keep em coming

Was this us? Did one of us do this?

this looks fake as fuck
but is it ?

I've fapped to this lass a number of times. I regret nothing.

I'll occasionally wonder what it's like to talk to her for a while, using my beginner's poker skills to maintain a straight-face while she gurgles and giggles and blows spit bubbles. I'll smile when I think she's flirting, or telling me about her hobbies, which invariably include clapping, singing Sesame Street songs and laughing at inappropriate moments. I'll pat her cat and tell her how beautiful it looks (but not as beautiful as she does.)

Then, when I've reduced her to a shuddering wreck of infatuation, I'll kiss her. Softly, at first, looking into her Mongol eyes and telling her how hot this is. Slowly, we'll begin to passionately embrace each other, reveling in our retarded lust, succumbing to our long-suppressed desires.

I'll carry her to my bed, kissing her pale-white skin and caressing her troglodyte face while I maintain that eye-contact with those soulless, dead eyes of her. She knows she's mine, now. As do I.

As we consummate our lust, our bodies sweating, my thrusts matching hers, her drool falling onto my stomach as she rides me, not entirely sure why it feels so pleasurable for her but unable to hold back even if she tried to, her moans would become Chewbacca-like roars of glorious, uncontained climax before she fell on top of me, cooing in my ear in that unintelligble language of hers. I would erupt furiously inside her, impregnating her mongol eggs with my seed, creating the Antichrist.

We would lay there for awhile, breathing heavily, giggling like teenaged schoolgirls who've discovered something new and forbidden, before regaining our stamina and going again. And again.

>
gfd

yloveyl

>Having made a raft from wood taken from the giant mushroom forest, with rigging consisting of a mast made of two staves lashed together, a yard made of a third, and a sail borrowed from their stock of rugs, they set sail from the harbour - Port Grauben, named after Axel's fiancee. With a north-westerly wind propelling them along at about three miles an hour, silvery beams of light, reflected here and there by drops of spray, produced luminous points in the eddy created by the raft. Soon all land was lost to view. Five days out to sea, they witnessed a terrifying battle between two sea monsters. One having the snout of a porpoise, the head of a lizard, and teeth of a crocodile - an Ichthyosaurus. And the other, the mortal enemy of the first, a serpent with a turtle's shell, the Plesiosaurus.
>Cumulus clouds formed heavily in the south, like huge wool packs heaped up in picturesque disorder. Under the influence of the breezes they merged together, growing darker, forming a single menacing mass. The raft lay motionless on the sluggish waveless sea and in silence they waited for the storm.
>For four days the storm had raged as they clung to the mast of their raft for safety. Finally, with their raft wrecked after being bashed against the reefs, they lay sheltered from the pouring rain beneath a few overhanging rocks where they ate and slept. The next day all trace of the storm had disappeared and what remained of their stock seemed intact. Checking the compass brought only heartbreak as it showed that a chance of wind during the storm had returned them to just a few miles north of Port Grauben. So, deciding to try and find the original route they advanced with difficulty over granite fragments mingled with flint, quartz, and alluvial deposits, eventually reaching a plain covered with bones. like a huge cemetery.

thanks user i didn't know i needed a boob jiggly summoning of satan in my life but i guess i did

MMMMDDDDRRRR

Seen this so many times and I still don't know how I feel about it

f