Trump making America more popular day by day

Trump making America more popular day by day.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/05/china-invest-renewable-fuel-2020-energy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More great news. Stay mad son.

Sounds good. The lol of Germany and China getting together to fight climate change. The world's #1 industrial export per cap and the world's #1 polluter are trying to lord it over the world's #1 producer of electric vehicles and the world's #1 generator of green science.

Lmao

Because who needs an environment. Trump politics in a nutshell

"Because china doesn't..."

theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/05/china-invest-renewable-fuel-2020-energy

"if i cant see it or make money off it, its not real"

>we have tremendous energy reserves in our country and if we don't use them we leave millions of families behind
trump logic

yeh but China produces so much more then all the countries involved it wouldn't make much difference in overall impact....plus the radiation in the pacific killing the great barrier queef. I believe the end of humanity is already past the point of no return.

Every major country is in, including Russia, China and India.
Every Oil company told him to stay in, including Shell and Exxon, as they know that jobs are in natural gas and oil, not coal.
Every IT leader signed a letter to tell him to stay in and not isolate the US even more.

Bannon told him to get out.

He got out.

What a fuckin retard.

"we're gonna have the cleanest water, we're gonna have the cleanest air, we will have the best environment anywhere"
except for in Flint and LA. but we dont talk about those cause they go against his point.

you're an ignorant retard

>Radiation in the pacific
what?
You talking about Fukushima, m8?

I love this crazy bastard. Fuck the world. Pittsburgh not Paris.

nice counter point. ganna ignore you're posts.

I am.

I don't think those policies are effective to begin with honestly. They don't help climate change in any way, just political babble that changes nothing.

America first, let those bastards worry about their own climate.

t. tard

This. He won't listen to logic. He listens to emotions.

8 years of clawing back some international respect and goodwill for the US, all flushed down the drain before January was even over.

this time the damage is permanent, though.

The problem with other countries calling the shots on what your industry is they have the opportunity to fuck with you.

He's a businessman.

So I can't drill for oil but they can? So I have to use wind power but they don't?

Fuck you

>America > the literal planet

1 Nuclear Central VS 2000 Nuclear Bomb Test....

Who told you trump had ever been a businessman? He's never done that before. He's very good at inheriting a business someone else built. Every business he's tried to run himself went bankrupt.

All the triggered "muh climate" liberals. More tears flowing today. This is going to be a phenomenal 8 years!

good. deal with it OP.

also - who gives a shit how popular we are.

what are you stupid? Every major country is in the agreement, the USA are the only retards who dropped out

"He's a businessman.'
he's a TERRIBLE businessman. Most of his businesses went bankrupt a long time ago. Why do you think he was on TV reality shows instead of running REAL BUSINESSES?!

so then why don't they just go ahead with it and move forward and not give a fuck what the US does

>This idiot

Is that what CNN told you? Stay jelly cuckboi.
Fucking kek

He's doing what people who voted for him want him to do.

He's a retard and a shame, but enjoy it.

He's going to be impeached on his second year

>says the world lost respect for us under obama
lol.

The majority of other countries think otherwise. Not to mention environmental scientists

>He's a businessman.
Yeah, and Trump University was a university.

Stay mad

Flint and California. Liberal democrat government held offices. lols 8 years under Obama. Blame Trump aka the new guy.

I think we probably agree, but there is a difference between chapter 11 and chapter 7 bankruptcy. one is a restructuring of debt, the other is the one you're probably thinking of where you sell everything then close for good.

so was ITT tech.

I trust he know's what he's doing. There's a reason Europe is at the edge of collapse.

Once people see how the UK does after Brexit other countries will follow. The EU will die in our life time.

Good. Let the alarmist keep crying on hysteria that they don't even bother to do anything about.

Because the US are responsible for almost 20% of worldwide emissions, you are a fuckin big deal, even if nobody else pulled out 80% is not 100% of the target

But no, USA always have to be the biggest retards

Watching MSNBC. Fucking hilarious.

While that's an interesting take on this news, the US came into that position because of the US government's massive support of green energy technology under Obama. Hopefully, now that it's established, that industry will continue to thrive despite Trump's bullshit.

Stay Salty Libtards

So what does this mean???

Doesn't China pollute more? What about India? I didn't think we polluted more, I just thought we consumed more but we import mostly....from Asia.

Not too knowledgeable on pollution though.

We're free, brother. FREE!

>There's a reason Europe is at the edge of collapse.

Our average salary in EU is 3 times the average salary in the shithole you called USA. Also we have healthcare and good retirement pension. And holidays, lots of holidays.

It's always hilarious to read the average breitbart retard telling us how much EU is on the edge of collapse.

Michigan is a deep red state. Like in most red states, there is extremely little local city government control, it's all subsumed by the state government.

The governor seized "emergency" power illegally and appointed "emergency managers" to strip down government services to cities. At the time he was publicly warned what the consequences of what he was doing would be.

The results in Flint were exactly what republicans were told would happen beforehand. Try going back to the national news when he first declared emergency powers, you can see for yourself people giving these warnings.

tears are salty, you lose

you can drive your 6 liter dodge into a burning pit of tires.

And you pay 3x more taxes

>Zero evidence carbon tax worked
>repelled in Australia and Greenland
>Failed in British Colombia
>Y-you denier anti science b-bigot!!

Libtards will never learn

>But no, USA always have to be the biggest retards
We like to keep the world guessing. Gotta switch it up every 4-8 years. Massive progress followed by massive retardation.

Hold onto ya butts.

California, whose economy is crashing, heavy industry is fleeing from, and no one wants to live there. Wait, what?

US isnt going to cooperate with the rest of the world to combat climate change.

and we thought obama and bush were bad for our image.

Yeah because they're paid to parrot bullshit.

Has China even decreased its pollution levels since they started it?

China pollutes more, USA is second, and India got the third place.
But China and India are now part of the Paris agreement and will reduce emissions by a lot investing in clean energy. USA is going back to the cancerous coal.

Actually the world thought Obama was extremely good for the US's image. You likely weren't old enough to remember how bad things were and how looked down on the US was when Bush was in charge. It was night and day after Obama took office.

seems worth it

People don't understand that no one actually supports Trump. People just like watching liberals cry.

>They don't help climate change in any way, just political babble that changes nothing.

What do you know faggot

Fucking americans

>basing your political decisions on spite and trying to "beat the other side"
the collapse of democracy

Well when you go out to dinner every week with your friends and you are all suppose to pay for their own, But everyone forgets their wallet every week except you. Would you keep taking everyone out to lunch and keep paying for it?

We do not need a fucking agreement to work on going green. We can use our resources and take the money we were giving the other freeloading countries to go into bettering our country and better energy alternatives.

lol

Hahaha. No. They are a blue state have been for the last 20 yrs.

>He's going to be impeached on his second year
implying there is still a country left that can impeach him

Maybe, but we also pay much less for many things. Meds for example, are 2-3 times less expensive here, while you get raped by big pharma.

Climate change is such a bullshit political campaign. None of the solutions given even proven to actually worked. You're all a bunch of gullible retards.

They pay less overall. The western European countries (that aren't being sacrificed to the austerity gods) are quite a bit richer per capita than the US. Quite a bit richer.

Dude its BULLSHIT. Private interests continue to bribe their way to bypassing the pollution standards.

Donald Trump is literally making a cyberpunk dystopia.

>Flint Happened under Obama
>Not Trumps problem even though hes president

Pic has never been more relevant than today.

Trump making America more popular gay by gay.

"Red" means republican controlled, not democratic controlled. Maybe you got confused? Or do you not know what state Flint is in?

>as if any business is interested in going green when destroying the envoirenment is cheaper

>breathing clean air is for gullible retards
Trumptard logic

yikes.

well as long as coal is local and good for industry then it'll make profit. You know how those people think. It's not right but if everyone else is switching to clean and that'll be the new lead in industry then really we're just gonna fall behind.

privatized tech in America won't though. They'll just outsource new tech manufacturing to more efficient locations. Because it doesn't look good to make a system so efficient off of polluting manufacturing....it's all about consumer confidence.

That is true and it needs to be addressed, I agree. I have good insurance though, so the rape is minimal penetration on my part.

meh, fossile fuels are finite. Renewable energy is renewable. It would be nice to think that huamnity is capable of thinking further intot he future than their own life times

but that's the human condition isn't it? Why worry about a tomorrow that will never come? We consume and then we die. Fuck tomorrow and fuck the future.

Give me stuff now and give it to me cheaply.

Don't bother me about some abstract notion that I am personally responsible for jack fucking shit.

Michigan. Been their and surprise it's a shit hole. And heavily Democrat

>515 businesses
I don't think every time hes plays golf in office counts as a business

Yeah we all mad at our high school science teachers.

you forgot the #1 consumer of these products

That's the propaganda. We're still alive and breathing. Carbon tax is a meme. Renewable energy is unrealistic. We're gonna be using oil until every vehicle and machine gets replaced, dumbfuck.

>their
kys

Obama was well received and liked by the allies, mosty Europe, Australia and UK. However since he didn't gave the Saudis, Russia and China what they wanted, he was never liked in those countries.
Now it's different, the lack of US leadership make it so the allies don't trust you anymore and the rivals know you're easy to manipulate.

I know, but trump sold himself partially on the idea that those two had destroyed our reputation with the world and he alone could fix it, when in reality he's been so bad that our longtime allies arent sure we stand with them anymore and england doesnt trust us to share counter-terrorism information because Trump's government might leak it to the press.

No if anything it's an instinctive urge to care for your children so ending the world now means kids don't suffer in the future.

Are you saying you want kids to suffer? You are a monster.

Coal isn't really profitable anymore, hasn't been in years. Natural gas has utterly brutalized it, and power companies were already happy to be switching to gas from coal even if it wasn't monumentally cheaper, since it's just better all around. The coal companies are going out of business despite the massive government subsidies they receive.

Now it's wind's turn to anally rape coal. It gets virtually no subsidies in the US but despite this is already the cheapest form of electricity available. It's one step above free energy.

I probably have higher grades in biology and chemistry than you retards who don't want actual scientific debate and go by appeal to authority.

if dubs Trump leaves office before 2018

>that orange air you see in front of you and that car exhaust you smell every time you take a breath is propaganda
More Trumptard logic