...never ends

...never ends
s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/510946/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mysteriously, you feel compelled to post deer.

Any idea who the artist is?

do I?

nope. L Z? Z L?

e621.net/post/show/510946/

can we can the ferals please?

Cute, reminds me of my German Doges.

i got nothing better to do for, like, 2 hours.

pls no

gvd kek

masturbate, clean, repeat.

Um... That's a pretty feral snek.
Doesn't even have legs.

Thanks I guess

I've been contributing to the pone arts on pixelcanvas.
It's slow.

that's a creative use

They are hot bitches aren't they?

I mostly like them.

Not completely? Trouble in paradise?

Fuck, it didn't work?

That's a shame...

this is oddly nice

nah, I'd comly if my folders were anything near sorted. they're a fucking mess.

So anyone here got a dog of their own?

her boobs are off

yeah, mine too

I have a tidied one on another machine but I can't be arsed to set it up again

with 2000+ pics thrown into one "random" folder, good grief. I can't be arsed. and it only gets worse. I tried sorting out the dublicates, you can tag them by content, that'd be helpful, but fuck... just thinking about starting to sort it gives me anxiety

Well, there's this unspoken rule that you should only have one female Shepherd if you have multiple doges. They tend to be jealous and have dominance issues with other females.
I have 3.
They do sometimes get into some fairly bloody fights.

3 German Shepherd girls.

Mine (on the other machine) are sorted with the specificity of an autistic 12 year, old with symlinks and directories so they may appear under multiple categories

But you've got to start that way, no way would that work if I tried to apply such autism to my current dump, heh

exactly, following the system/upholding it isn't a problem, rather the firt-time sorting is.
I already lived through it with mp3 tags, and boy, was it a bother. a bother that took me 2 days off school at the time.

>with symlinks and directories so they may appear under multiple categories
could've just save the file twice

>file twice
thats the problem. if you do that too often, you really easte a lot (well, a noticeable amount) of memory on dublicates

File manager I used could create relative symlinks with the same number of clicks/drags as copying, so it didn't really make much of a difference but with this I save a medium amount of storage space too

I cheat on mp3/flac tags with a little command-line tool called beet

It tagautisms so I don't have to

You can get free programs that ID duplicate files, but I've always been wary of them fucking up and deleting all sorts of shit

I have 4 but they never draw blood with each other. Maybe you should train them better dude.

Jealousy is normal especially when sex is involved. Just don't let it get out of hand. Be strong with them. They're bitches in need of a male leader figure. Provide that for them.

>File manager I used could create relative symlinks with the same number of clicks/drags as copying
then it makes more sense
wouldn't bother with lots of work for a few GB of disk-space

one of my OSs has that integrated, but I'm too afraid of it killint similar images to actually use it

>cheat on mp3/flac tags
I delete most tags. too accurate tags fuck with my systems; eg. if an artist is "artist feat. this dude" it would show up as another album/another artist... back when I only used the directories it was no problem at all, nothing was...

Yeah, I also encountered the issue that when I did actually try one on one subdirectory, it had a meltdown when it hit 1200 or so files.

urgh, I once did use sth similar. then had an empty folder, one w/o directory I couldn't get rid off... it was most unnerving. it still showed up, but you couldn't access or delete it, since "there is no such folder"... don't remember how I fixed it, it took me ages to figure it out

>it had a meltdown when it hit 1200 or so files.
crap
I was explicitly hoping to use it on those large ones

I used to use some shitty-but-useful tool called GQView or something that did image dupe detection, would let you confirm before taking action - was usually pretty good

Beet has it stored in a nice directory structure, I generally don't get this problem with tag-based player/viewers - perhaps your media players are... bad?

I tend to just use moc (command-line audio player) which has a directory browser so I don't even see the tags most of the time, but it's nice to know they're there and mostly correct