How many of Your approve of interracial race mixing

I am okay with it but that largely has to do with y not caring what happens to America or Canada. Not really my country so why even care, right? Eventually I think other Canada and America and much of Europe will go down in one of two ways: everyone is completely mixed like Mexico or theye will be a racial genocide.

I'd fuck and marry a white guy if I can't get anyone from my own race.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/adulterate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's always the non whites that want to race mix and blend together.

Why is that?

Because there are more of you and less of us in your countries.

there will never be enough racemixing for it to matter

Then why don't you leave?

If this pan out for me the way I want it to, I will be leaving in a decade.

so long, assholes.

I used to care but I don't know. Its all up to God. What worth is there caring about it? We are all worthless and dirty anyway. We're all destined for hell anyway. Might as well buckle down and accept Jesus Christ and just give up on the nonsense in this world.

That is not the reason why you want a white men. In pretty much any non white country, white men are the most desired males. You simply realize that whites are superior hence you feel more attracted towards them.

hurry up... take the knowledge we gave you and fix your shithole country so your citizens can stop wanting to come here.

thx

I didn't feel attracted to white men when I was in my own country.

it was only in canada where you get inundated by whites are so good looking, pure and holy things did I start to be attracted. I mean they look bizarre at first like livestock.

Are you Asian?

>leaf
obviously asian

You just weren't exposed to many whites, that's it. I don't blame you for wanting white men, some want Asian woman for the reason of them being Asian woman.

How does an Asian think white men look like livestock? Whites have some of the least expressionless faces, and we have colored eyes.

thou shalt not commit adultery

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/adulterate

I don't find whites attractive at all desu. Features are often too sharp (point noses, chins, cheeks, etc.), age terribly, and often have more serious natural expressions that aren't cute.

pic is my 10/10 waifu. Looks like my ex cuz she was half-asian half-white too.

Ha

Ha

Races are only created due to geological separations of humans.

So unless all humans are breeding with all humans located everywhere on the planet, distinct races will always continue to exist, including whites.

There's literally nothing wrong with racemixing and if you're worried about muh race then white women racemix the least of anyone.

I feel for the young brothers in say 50 years that will never know what a real white woman is.

I blame myself for part of this as i have knocked up 3 white girls in my 19 years on this earth.

>Pointy chins
>high and puffy cheeks
>slightly upturned noses
Nothing is better

kek she looks like a man in drag

I'm pretty objective about attractiveness so by that logic I have to be ok with race mixing. I'm not white either so I have no master race to uphold.

Western white women > baltic/eastern euros > mixed latinas > westernized asians > everything else

>in your countries

yeah, fuck you're living in our country, why the fuck do you want us to mix with you so badly when you are currently on track to outnumber us in our countries in the coming years?

Obviously someone has reading comprehension problems. Lol.

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's their personal business, not mine.
>everyone is completely mixed like Mexico or theye will be a racial genocide.

A small minority mixing isn't going to harm the population.

Is it really a small minority?

Only if niggers or other shitskins are not involved, race mixing is OK.

But of course, every liberal only prefers shitskins to mix with whites, so that is why race-mixing is pretty bad for the most part.

What race are you OP? Please leave what few whites we have pure. Here in Vancouver you see race mixing with Asians way too often.

No shit the one you posted looks bad

I like how you say that as if we were robbing these whites of something. You realize that many whites court us not the other way around. Tell them to leave us alone. Lol.

They court you because you're easy since they're white and Asian women love that. Fuggin betas.

Westernized Asians is on the no go list. Reserved for betas

Asian women are ugly and have a superiority complex?

Not surprised at all

Many beta whites. The normal ones hardly do this shit

"Asian women are ugly"

Jealous much? Because apparently not to white men.

I would race mix with a non-white like Cameron Diaz