Come on Sup Forums no drug thread

come on Sup Forums no drug thread.
Drug thread.

what's people doing tonight?

got myself some philosopher's stone waiting on it to kick in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffmnlUL8hOk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYowY7tvBbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does this count as a drug?

>philosopher's stone
What exactly is that?

I'll be smoking some Amnesia Haze today.

Dropping some shrooms with my buddy, a new strain called Solaris, shit is nice

It's magic mushrooms, more spesifically magic truffles. and nice, got some sweet Northen lights from amster aswell to cool down with if it gets to heavy.

Where can I get those? I live in Germany near the border to the netherlands

sweet, i'm doing it alone. i prefer experience new drugs alone, most comfortable while trying it alone.

go to netherlands find a coffeshop. buy from there. it's not illegal there. I live in norway so these were less legal here.

Good luck son. How much are you taking

I've never done shrooms before, but I want to at some point.

Perfect. I know a bunch of coffeeshops since I buy my weed there

You are all useless degenerate faggots

3 grams. that was what got reccomended to me.

3x the normal dose of nytol to knock me out

Yeah that's a good starting point. Gives you a moderate trip. I'm actually doing the same amount

nice, starting to feel it now.

so far reminds me a bit like the first time I did ecstasy.

Kek Ukfag here been Amsterdam loads you don't buy truffles from coffeeshops only weed hash and maybe wax you buy truffles from the shops which sells bongs and post cards etc

never been to amster so woulden't know. But the more I know.

Bump

Crappy overpriced supplements with no human evidence of any benefit.

Close your eyes, try to imagine some sort of shape, play around with it :)

it's illegal there. Amsterdam banned mushrooms a few years back after some stupid girl died.

hundreds of people die from booze, but I guess that's ok.

It sure feels like it works. Gives you a clean feeling energy with no crash.

Just downed my daily 15 grams of kratom. About to go forage mushrooms and plants with the kids for dinner. Gonna make me some chanterelle and bolete pappardelli with bacon and melting tomatos.

Kratom was some Red Bali. Got a kilo of Red and White each on my kitchen counter.

even truffles? I am pretty sure it was a loophole in that ban.
or did they change it again?

Took some massive rips off this today

Carpo?

you should try placebo pills. works great with no side effects

You've probably never even had nootropics. Shut up.

Some lemon and some cheese

Not sure what you mean. Not sure what sauce for the pasta.

truffles taste bad id rather have dried shrooms. better more intense high too.
btw 3 gram? I eat 10 gr dried and 20 when I get truffles. if you want a mellow trip or stuff just smoke weed. with psychedelics just go for a big experience but thats just me

Sorry, I thought you might have been some YouTuber.

Ahh. Well if our interests align prehaps I should look that up. I love cooking and foraging

That looks disgusting

I will at later. but this is literally the first time psycadelic tripping so, i wanted to know how my brain handeled it.

Like don't get flipped on acid and sent to the mental hospital. or run naked in the street

home grown blue cheese

Amnesia haze... not so much good stuff to smoke lately.. waiting for dat special super silver lemon haze to come available in the coffeeshop again.

lol there are nootropics that work but if you buy anything with "info wars" on it, you're getting boned.

Can you recommend me some? Even if brain force is shit tier I'm still glad I supported Alex Jones.

microdosing lsd is honestly the shit

guys...I think I OD'd...what do i do...

How do you microdose it? Do you cut a tab into really small parts?

Smoked 3 hours ago. May take one soon before bed.

fuke, sugar, cocain in some cases.

take your clothes off its causing blood restrictions and containing too much heat, hurry up before it gets worse

How do you stomach the taste? I tried getting into Kratom but with the dose amounts it felt like shoveling down powdered perfume. Always wanted to yak

About ten hits of Lucy and two ounces, won't get through it all tonight though. Well probably.

Looks like good bud what kind of grinder you recommend here's mine

Nah, truffles are legal there, it is a loophole and you can even order them from netherlands with discrete shipping, up to chance if you get caught or not
Google mush magic

Not him, but isn't it better to don't use a grinder, just peel it in pieces so the thc still remains with the pieces?

The one I have in the picture is a tsunami premium vapor grinder? It's ok, heavy duty and works pretty good. My girl works at a smoke shop and I got it there, best one they had

Bruh, it literally doesn't matter.

Op here, so the trips going fine smoked some pot and chilled down. listening to music atm,

anyone got anything special to recommend while tripping?

go outside and vibe with some headphones

where do you think the thc goes ? it's not a magic hat you use to grind it

>
it's in the night so rather not.

Wild child- Rilo talk
YouTube it.
Thank me later

also what a horrible trip idea that is: "Hey you on shrooms go outside and let loose amongst people"

Make sure to watch the official video op. You can turn the tv down and play your own music. Video is the important part

Best time to trip m8
No randoms to fuck up your trip, just you, the lights, ambient sounds n shiet

>Wild child- Rilo talk
Okay. that was, kinda amazing.

You're welcome

Getter-rip n dip
I'll just start giving you my trip playlist

Not sure what the topic of videos is but this one was one of my most liked videos when I got high with my friends
youtube.com/watch?v=ffmnlUL8hOk
sound is important doe

>Getter-rip n dip
got my own psytrance but i'll take a look/listen

I'm so buzzed n faded that I can only think of one thing. Who got So I'm posting here to find out.

Snorting some of this shit tonight

When you peel it off more is being wasted because of the oils on your fingers and there are way more crumbs that are too small to see if you do it by hand, if you put it in a grinder some of the matter stays in the grinder blades and corners but that's because it's a sticky substance not much you can do about it, just pick it out with a paper clip or something later.

that or put your tab into like 100ml of distilled water and take a drop of it. knowing the dosage is important though

Hello fellow DPH user.

so that's basically taking 1/2000 of the regular dose, does that really do anything ?

Is your name Morgan?

No, my name isn't Morgan

op here. found this. peace out.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYowY7tvBbY

PS never before has capcha been such a hassle to figure out.

if youre into less electronic based music check out Can's Future Days

Mb m8, you have the exact same table set up as my ex

Getting it on at PCB with morning glory

i started that coke thread last night, shit kept me up a good while. got a bowl of candyland loaded with some kief on top rn :^)

anybody else blasting hawkwind

As someone whos tripped multiple times I am skeptical to the "benefits" of this if anything lol. maybe always being a little looped out the wohle time

You're a very useful faggot.

all my want

Methamphetamine.

Shit feels good man, best sleep ever

Kings kush

I had a dream I did meth last night. Didn't enjoy it. Too intense.

truffles.

they are a survival mechanism that some varieties of mushrooms (both active and not) that helps them store nutrients for times the environment isnt within growing limits to ensure survival.