Outed myself as a Trumpfag

>outed myself as a Trumpfag
>liberals want me to defend Bush's fuck ups
What's up with liberals? They can't even present a good argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2783270/Memo-pg1.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n3Dgi5d0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

london

>i'm a republican
>well not THAT kind of republican. i'm just a republican because of trump XD

they think you're a retard and they're right.

They are stupid, Clinton,Bush,Obama, there is very little difference between them.

it shouldn't be that hard to prove that trump is against the bushes, he just got done DESTROYING jeb by association.

trump predicted the outcome of bush's administration as early as mid 2000.
meanwhile hill dawg has backed literally every decision we hate him for, from iraq to the patriot act.

>Implying he said he's a Republican.
>Implying the GOP doesn't consist of multiple ideological factions.
>Implying even Bush's strand of Republicans don't distance themselves from him.

>If you don't defend every republican ever, even a shit neocon, you're not a republican
Kill yourself.
Neocons are the cancer of the Republican party.
Bush was a paid puppet.

Nice reading comprehension you stupid fuck.

>I aligned myself with a person which belong to a group so that makes me a member of that group
Guess which fallacy

kill yourself

>we're only republicans when it's convenient for us

got it, thanks.

The only retard here is you, friend. Trump's policies bear almost no resemblance to those of the rest of his party, and especially not the Republican party of 7+ years ago. Not to mention that Trump has taken massive steaming shits on both Dubya and Yeb.

2/10 you got me to reply.

Yeah, that's called not blindly supporting a political party.

>Trump's policies bear almost no resemblance to those of the rest of his party

this isn't true at all

>supporting a group when it doesn't help you to do so

If you're talking about Cruz, he's hated by the party just as much and for mostly the same reasons.

>>Yeah, that's called not blindly supporting a political party.

oh okay, now you're making a bit more sense. all liberals and democrats are like this, but trump republicans are only like that, not like those other guys.

thanks for clearing things up.

>voting for x in a 2 party system means that I like everything about them, that I endorse every past decision and that I will endorse everything they do in the future no mater what

Having party loyalty is the reason this country is in shit right now you fucking asshat.

>present non argument statement
>terminate with 'got it thanks'
Evidence to my claim

i see. so what you're saying is that the two gop frontrunners don't have any policies that align with their political party?

care to elaborate a bit? perhaps you could get more specific?

Welcome to politics

>Needing to be a Republican to support Trump

Party pride is retardation in political form.

>Party loyalty

Fucking idiot.

>Your liberal friends wanted to talk politics but they realized you're goddamn stupid, just want to follow a meme candidate to feel special and don't know shit about shit

>I support the Republican nominee for president and will vote Republican in the upcoming election
>why are you attacking me as if I'm a republican? I don't have any connection to the Republicans.
>(also, I supported the Republicans in previous elections. But I'm not a republican, no sir)
>honestly, liberals. They can never come up with a good argument. It's all just name calling with them

Not an argument

>Go democrat to vote the nominee that makes the most sense because you have to be affiliated with their party.
>Go republican to vote the nominee that makes the most sense because you have to be affiliated with their party.
>Otherwise go independent and vote Nader, a losing battle.
Our policitics needs a bit of a reform.

no, merely an observation

an observation that you're fucking retarded

Trump disagrees with most of the Bush administrations policies. Hillary Clinton was in the senate and voted for most of Bush's policies

>What's up with liberals? They can't even present a good argument.

Unlike Trump and his highly-intelligent supporters.
>"We're gonna make Mexico pay for the wall!"
"How?"
>"We will, you'll see!"

This is Trump's "argument" for everything.
"We're gonna do X" without ever explaining how.
What a bunch of morons.

>an observation that you're fucking retarded

I'm a Democrat and I support Trump.

It's basically a jewish system

How????

Its been 10 fucking months...The real question is how don't you know his plans. He is going to tax the remittance Mexicans send back to mexico.

His plan is to tax wire transfers to Mexico to pay for the wall.

I've no doubt that there are a few independents here and there who're now supporting Trump, but lets face it there are plenty of people on this board who wholeheartedly supported Bush when he was elected who then turn around and go 'who, me? I dindu nothin, man' when someone brings him up. Ditto with McCain and Romney.

The same people who were responsible for pic related are now trying to pretend that they hated establishment Republicans all along. And frankly, even if you did come along later since you've decided to throw your lot in with these people you have to justify why you're supporting them despite all the shit they've done.

You're on Sup Forums. This isn't a republican board.

In 2012 the vast majority of Sup Forums was for Ron Paul. Ron paul 2012 came from here. After he lost most people went

>a fucking mormon.

>Bernie isn't a meme candidate
>Hilary would make a good president

Haha

Quads of truth

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2783270/Memo-pg1.pdf

>if you agree with one person in a party, you must agree with everyone in the party

Political parties are basically just collective hive minds, right? Registering for a party is registering for entering yourself into the collective conscience of the political leaders.

But independents also don't exist. Naturally, no independent would ever support a candidate that's not running for the independent national party; that's be silly!

I guess that means supporting libertarianism means supporting the Somali political system

>failed democracy is called libertarian society for convenience
i kno ryt

The Republican base is about 25% of the population the democratic base is another 25% everyone else votes based on person.

The Bushes' hate Trump and Trump doesn't like them.

Therefore you should stop going outside or talking to people.

Trump said Bush lied to go to a fuckup war that Hillary voted for, so he agrees with them more than Hillary does, so they should vote for Trump

>(also, I supported the Republicans in previous elections. But I'm not a republican, no sir)

Cool strawman, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the white house?

>outed myself as a Trumpfag
>friends stop talking to me and haven't tried to contact me in 4 months

They weren't real friends user, you've dodged a bullet.

party loyalty is the shittiest thing about american politics

it's because cletus votes anything with an (R) next to it and jamal and jose vote anything with a (D) next to it that we're in the mess we're in

Die

Crooked Hillary Clinton, do you know where you are? You're in the Trump Jungle Baby!
Watch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n3Dgi5d0M

Improve your muscles, yourself, dress sexier but manly, read more show em that u are a f alpha

He's brought up multiple ways Mexico will pay for the wall.
Try harder shill.