Playin Homeworld 2

Kerry-Edwards 2004

Just bought my state of the art Gaming PC with 1gb of RAM and 50mb VRAM
gonna play minesweeper at 15fps in a LAN party with the fellow gamers

faggot, can't even play halo 2 on that

DESU DESU DESU

Im 9 lole

>implying

Hey guys, did you hear about that new Yu-Gi-Oh booster pack they're coming out with? It's got blue eyes ultimate dragon!

nothing beats the autism of the old days

Just got steam, seems good, but probably won't make it, discs are better

yo have you guys checked out half life 2 yet? pretty insane graphics, but I still like the original more

Seriously though, counter strike adding a shield is genius, EVERYONE IS GONNA LOVE IT! And a 3 shot burst gun? Total game changer!

Chris Benoit just became the World Heavyweight Champion, can't wait to see what the future has in store for him

Just upgraded to windows xp oh boy oh boy

HEY GUYS I HAVE TRAVELED HERE FROM 13 YEARS IN THE FUTURE!! TURNS OUT THERE ARE FAGGOTS ACTING LIKE THEY ARE YOU INSTEAD OF LIVING PRODUCTIVE LIVES!!!! WELL HERE I GO BACK TO 2017.

Can't wait to get to 2nd grade and make all of these new friends!
>This hurt me inside

You guys catch Lost last night? Why is there a Polar Bear on the Island?

Just played Half-Life 2, was a great game cant wait for Half-Life 3 to come out.

anyone know when the half life 2 episode 3 comes out

anyone else here voting for bush? i think he did a pretty good job so far

Aww man did you hear Gateway went out of business? My first computer was from them! I hear that Dell company is doing pretty good though

ÿÿ

Just picked up Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines.
Oh my god, how could they release such a broken game?
Hope Troika goes bankrupt for releasing this shitty ass broken to fuck piece of shit vampire game.

That`s a little too far mate...

Patriots are going to repeat this year, mark my words

▲ ▲

His son is lucky for having a father like him

You guys see this new anime that's airing I think it was call Narutu, with some fag with spiky yellow hair, that shits so bad it'll never get popular. Am I right or am I right

Oh shit I'm about to play GTA: San Andreas on my PS2, super stoked I heard it's about gangs n stuff.

hmm theres alot of immigrants outside, oh hehe, it cant get worse than this though!

dude have you seen this website called ytmnd? they made a "you forgot poland" meme!

He's better than that other asshole.
>Muh purple hearts

look at this loser he still plays on PS2, I just pre ordered the newest and greatest game system that will ever be made, the Xbox 360

guys, this thread is gold please never let it die

so lucky to be living in 2004...this message board is pretty cool.

i bet it only gets better with time!

I can't wait to get home and play Metroid Prime! I sure hope I don't turn into a raging faggot.

Nice dood, playing it at 20 fps

Let's pwn some n00bs

Anyone want to go see Gigli tonight. I heard it might win a Golden Globe.

Anyone up for a round of Green TD?

The raids may look fun, but they pull in so many faggots that by 2015 this place'll be just another version of kikebook. Stay at home and post CP instead.

>kikebook
What the fuck is that?

Just bought some stock in a company called Apple. Did I waste my money?

you like my new 'Friends' haircut?

Holy shit nostalgia

Damn nigga, I am.

Sell it

Heard its no good

Wrong use of greentext
and doesn't know what ITT stands for
Fuck off newfriend

Damn dude. How do you get it to run at that?

Lol 50mb of vram in 2004 what a poor go ahead and mire my 256mg 9800XT

Nostalgia? This just came out idiot

Holy shit the nostalgia hit hard with this one

Also I got through 100 spins at meatspin, post your records

It's something called a social networking site, I was like 7 in 2004 so I don't know if y'all have them (I'm using an array of "space mirrors" to fuck with relativity and access and post on older versions of the internet. I'm not sure how they work but they do). Basically what it is is a much more heavily moderated and widely used message board like Sup Forums, with a bunch of other features. It's got nearly a billion users, but they're all "normalfags" (chad, stacy, tyrone, soccer moms, suburban dads, and lots and lots of faggots).

On the plus side videogames are now rendered in 8k pixels and running at 600 FPS on 5.6 gigahertz processors, 128 gigabytes of ram and another 64 of vram, and stored on harddrives in excess of 1 terabyte.

ey can anyone buy me silver VIP on playahead so I can add music to my totally rad profile page.

Also check out my band on MySpace, now that we put ourselves out on the worlds most popular social media webpage we will finally get the recognition we deserve.

Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be around here somewhere.

So we're planning to take a site down. I have an idea. Who would like to join my decentralized group called anonymous?

Nice toolbars youve got there

It feels good to be skinny again

Bush is an awful president, maybe even the worst one we'll ever have

Jesus fuck the autismo is strong

God, George Bush is the stupidest piece of shit president ever. At least it can't get any worse.

9/11 was an inside job

What is a newfag?

Redditard

lol trumptard

Slipknot's new record came out! Before I Forget is so good!

I call this a selfie

I prefer their old style. I did catch the music video for Duality on mtv, and it was pretty good.

back to R.S. that 99 mining aint going to get itself.

Life is so good!
Got a beautiful girlfriend and about to graduate high school!
I'll be going to a nice college and get an awesome job!
In 15 years, I'll probably have happy life and a family!

Yeah same here. I dont think theyre ever going to top Iowa, but who knows. They released the track listing and Vermillion Part 2 sounds like itll be heavy!

I had that laptop
Pretty sure it didn't come out til a few years after 04 though

Ow, the feels.

these are the same people you see complaining about normies.

Made the switch from EverQuest to FFXI and I don't regret it!

diablo 2 pvp

godlike

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Weebl and bob was the shit, nigger

Reddit didn't exist in 2004

got a new ibook g4 and a fukkin ipod mini, yo!
>i'm hip AF

did you choose the archer or the fighter?

Windows Vista ruined it.

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
░░░█▐▀▀▀Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
░░▐█▐▄░░░░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░
░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▐▄▄▄▀░

Weebl and Bob was indeed the shit.

Fuck you Bill Clinton go fucking die! Your awb is dead and now you should go die too

Everquest 2 is gonna rape World of Warcraft.

Hey guys moot here
Stop posting children please
Fbi is on my ass lol