Who here /straight but likes cocks/?

Who here /straight but likes cocks/?

Me. organised to meet a dude for some oral on craigslist and got within viewing distance of his apartment but chickened out last minute.
Im scared of regretting it but the idea makes me diamonds

Face it man, you're closet bisexual.

I used to tag team this hot old broad with her husband. After she got nice & worked up, we'd double-fuck her pussy. My God That Felt Awesome. (OP Pic Related)

Just do it.
The Dude wanted a BJ, too.

How old? Any pics?

why cant they just have anal sex like normal hetero dudes, dicks touching is gay

You mean bisexual ? Me then

femanons, if such a thing exists.

I want to but i dont want it to be something i hate myself for for all of time
have you?

jesus h christ emma stone is gorgeous and she needs to sit on that cock

>straight
>likes cocks

I see a problem here

I'm gonna be straight with you.
I love cock's , i dream of deeptrhoating them, and spreading my asshole for a deep long hard anal session.
Don't be a faggot and call me gay.
Becouse i'm not.
I'm a straight cocksexual.
cock (pick related)

As someone who as ony ever touched my own cock, I can say with confidence I have adored 100% of the cocks I have touched and brought them to climax hundreds of times.
Pic unrelated.

Lol you're gay. Maybe you're bi, but you're definitely not straight. Trust me, the facade will fall and you will eventually become honest with yourself. I know from experience.

I sucked my cousin when he was asleep.

Nohomo I swear

Cut cocks just don't do it for me. I feel bad for all you Burgers who were robbed of your foreskins.

I would normally say me, but I've started to embrace being a faggot.

Right here

But I think I'm bi because I do like just regular guys too not just girly ones

Everybody in this thread will follow suit if they haven't already.

I finally worked up the courage and let a guy suck me off. It was kinda terrible because he was an older guy and god fucking damn it, he kept scraping my cock with his teeth, which would make me go soft. Honestly, I can barely remember how it felt when it wasn't awful because the teeth. I don't remember much about the entire incident, really.

I plan to try again, but this time with a younger, feminine guy who won't keep scraping my fucking dick with his teeth like an asshole.

Did he wake up? Did he get a boner? Did he cum?

Same here and I'm afraid one day I'll meet an amazing dude, a boyfriend/husband I've been looking for all my life and secretly hate his circumcised dick wishing he was uncut and dreaming of uncut cock.
This thought haunts me

where are you located?

Also just starting to get into butt stuff

I have a set of plugs and that purple dildo that I like

My first sexual experience was with another guy and so was the first time I really kissed someone. I just wish a had a close friend that I could do stuff like this with but I'm on my own

Texas, just a little north of Austin. I bet you're at least a thousand miles away, and I doubt I'D be YOUR type. (Though I know for a fact I wouldn't use my fucking teeth because I'm thoughtful.)

You're bi. Be prepared for aids.

Not far off right. im a eurofag. seriously for me its 70% about the cock, as long as you're not way too hairy/fat its all good

I'm not very hairy at all, but I have started to get a little flabby. I gotta work on that. Shame you're so far away. I wouldn't mind fooling around some with someone who wouldn't take it too seriously. It'd just be about having a good, pleasurable time.

You're not straight if you like cocks.

Yall niggas are gay, hitler would've gas chambered you parasites

*Bisexual

Hitler was an incompetent scat fetishist and failed strategist whose defeat was supremely laughable. You'd know that if you had any history lessons beyond dank memes.

I would do unspeakably hedonistic things to you with my dick.

Rate me fags

shitskins OUT

Fuck it. I'd go down on that.

>straight but likes cocks

me. . .

kek

I'd rut into that like an animal and push as deep inside as I could when I spurted my seed.

N-no homo.

I'd like to look at / touch / lick bieber's cock. or smell his shiny pants

Id love to hit that ass can you spread it for me?

I keep on thinking I'm bi or like cocks, cause cumshots get me off, but everytime a guy messages me wanting to screw or suck or w/ever, I don't chicken out, but it just has no interest for me whatsoever.
Am I actually str8?

is this the femdom meme?

What about stuff like this?

What about it? I'd like to kiss that tummy and suck the cream out of that cock. What's it to ya?

Me.

I don't like men, just cocks. Have actually sucked a few, and will NEVER BOTTOM AGAIN unless it's for a gentle Asian guy.

Fucked two CD's in my life as well.

So it's not just the cock? That sounds pretty gay to me.

Stop posting this gay shit you little queer. This thread is about BIG MASCULINE COCKS not little twink losers. You will never even come close to emulating the natural beauty of a woman so what's with the stupid fucking """feminine""" pose?

Guy I met online lets me suck his monster cock regularly. last time I got so horny I let him fuck my ass

more milo?

Bi, actually. OP is full of shit. If you want to suck cock, you're at least bicurious.

I'm fine with wanting to suck cock and bang a soft, feminine dude. I've got one life to live, and I want to do some pleasurable, hedonistic shit before I die and fade into oblivion.

did you spank yourself?

yes :c

This thread was clearly made for straight anons yet the faggots have flooded in. This is why no one likes you attention whores.

Alright mate, don't give yourself an aneurysms over a random picture.

That's more reasonable, I just find the whole "straight but like cock" thing very baffling.

can you post a pic of you with your ass spread? That ass is mesmerizing.

I am straight as an arrow, but I do like cocks. It's weird for me because I am sexually attracted to only women. Men do NOTHING for me, but I am into cocks. Not sure what the fuck that is. It's no bi because bi means you're sexually attracted to both sexes and men do absolutely nothing for me. They're a turn off actually, but cocks? I'm into them.

I like my own cock. Does that count?

No one because that means you're gay.

I'm not gay and I am not attracted to boys at all. I am straight and attract to women emotionally and sexually. But I am also sexually attracted to cocks. It's a childhood fetish of mine, after all the masturbating and those kind of things with close friends.

you're a faggot op

I am in the same boat as you. You're not alone.

Faggot, u straight?

I don't think that possible op

ive look at myself as a straight male my entire life, but recently i jokingly said id send my gay friend a dick pic and he told me he wanted to see my dick.
so i sent him a pic of my dick and now recently we fucked and damn dude he's hot! like a 9,5/10. the best part is that hes 10 years older than me. so i guess im bi?

Would it be gay if you could play about with a perfect clone of yourself?

I'm straight and I hate niggers but I want to suck a black cock

Can you describe the sex? How it happened, what it felt like, what you were thinking, and what you did?

Welp, that about sums up everything that's wrong with the world

You too? I'm a white guy. I fucking _HATE_ niggers, I'm NOT gay at all, but I always fantasize about pleasing a black man. I think it's white guilt overload to be quite honest. Like if I suck him off, my racism will be ok. Who knows.

>straight
>like cock
Pick one
Topkek faggot

I'm straight and I hate niggers but I want to watch a black guy fucking my sister

Its okay gay if dicks touch. And femanons do exist

>straight
>but likes cocks
MENTAL ILLNESS
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

Race traitor
Consides becoming a hero you cuntcuck

it was fun. he started off slowly(his dick is massive) to loosen up my ass cuz ive never had anything in there b4, it took maybe 10 mins but after that he went balls deep. it was kinda painfull but fun at the same time :)
and i dont even notice it on my ass afterwards so i might do it again.

so if u find a caring person who wants to try anal with you id say go for it, just be a man and take the pain at the moment

>a hero

want to know how I know you only discovered Sup Forums this week?

You should really kys.mp3

>how do you do fellow racists

Why dont you just unload a shotgun up your throat , grow some balls

The fact you are wrong
The fact i like the saying
The moment when you are missing the point here you faggot