Is she fat?

Is she fat?

show tits and ass and we'll see.

No but she s a whore that doesn't know how to dress or do makeup

yes but i would fuck her instantly

There is skinny, thin, proper weight (based on sex, height and age), overweight, chubby, fat, obese and morbidly obese.

She's overweight.

What's the difference between fat and overweight?

This.

Also, she is what's called skinnyfat. Basically slim but lazy as fuck.

So she's like fat and skinny at the same time? That's kinda weird.

she's a fatty dudes. deal with the fact you are all chubby chasers. and her makeup looks retarded. wearing pants that go up to your fuckin belly button doesn't make your legs look longer it just makes you look uncomfortable. and they're already ripped. the shirt tied at the belly doesn't help her muffin top. i'm that guy who she checks out and i keep looking straight ahead and she starts to feel self conscious about her body. this bitch needs to start from scratch. no clothing or makeup will enhance shit. it's covering her reality up.

overweight implies charts and standards. fat implies excessive amount of fat on your body to the point it isn't really needed, pertaining to an individual's standards or greater than.

You see it a lot, especially with neckbeards who live on cheetos and soda, and young girls who live on sugar. She will be legit fat when she reaches her mid-twenties.

I cant fucking tell. I think her pants are just too tight. Although she does have a mild case of fat neck/chin so..shes probably a chunker

I agree with this user.

True, she drinks a lot of sugary drinks and smokes weed with some munchies.

Needs to kill those ugly ass brows.

Yep

lol did your eyes not dart to her stomach at first?

by 30 she's done a dozen different type of cleansing diets and shit-related to that.... she loses a bunch of lbs.... gains it back OR maybe keeps it off... but still remains fat cause didn't do it right and lacking other key nutrients.

Everyone have a stomach like hers when you sit.

No

I honestly want to knock you out for some reason

not fat

Skinnyfat for sure.

>So she's like fat and skinny at the same time? That's kinda weird.

She is not skinny, but unfit, under developed muscles will have her saggy as fuck. Also the fat just makes everything worse.

good point. but the thickness is slightly excessive. breads and sugars and less greens have added reserves here.
you better train then.

Nah, she's beyond chubby.

This her ass. Good or not? It's feels so soft and it jiggles a lot.

nonexistent. the pre-cellulite is no joke either. it's dead on right there. only mammals that should get fooled are ones oin an apocalypse scenario where the guy needs glasses but doesn't have any, and just goes for it out of desperation.