Mfw American wage slaves will be working this long weekend since their Jewish overlords won't let them celebrate the...

>mfw American wage slaves will be working this long weekend since their Jewish overlords won't let them celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ

?

I actually get Friday off for good Friday

What's this?

A celebration in regards to the resurrection of a certain holy man prehaps?

>he only gets the Friday off

Working up the courage to tell my boss that we've left the audit too late and the only reasonable time to contact the clients with all the public and school holidays will be in August

>finished temp work two weeks ago
>bored already even though I'm staying busy

Fucking hell how was I a NEET for so long before, it's boring and I have no income. Getting paid next week though which is alri.

5 days left until easter, friends.
how do you celebrate easter in your country? (excluding americans of course)

A certain event?

You have to be pretty stupid to be able to become bored with an Internet connection.

Imagine that

4 day weekend chea bol

eating lunch with the senpai

The stereotypical easter is going to the cottage in the mountains, do crosscountry skiing, sitting outside in front of the wall with the sun in your eyes, eating oranges etc.
We have Thursday, Friday and the Monday after off, so unless you work in a few professions you'll get five days in a row free from work.
While going to the mountains and enjoying the sunshine and skiing is popular, it's not the only thing people do. Many just enjoy spending time at home, or go to the city and meet friends, etc.
I'll stay at home, while much of my family will do crosscountry in the mountains.

Besides vacationing, it's popular with eggs filled with candy, and sheep meat is commonly eaten I think. Also heating hot dogs on the grill, many have their first outside dinner of the year during easter.

A day of resurrection, perhaps?

Never seen this toad before.
Saved.

>Nazareno Pepe
Very nice

We visit our local church on Saturday, where priests gives blessing to the food we bring on that day in a little basket (it usuallt contains sausage, eggs, salt and horseradish. Then, on Sunday, after participating in a mass, the whole family gathers to eat a ceremonial Easter breakfest. We traditionally eat Żurek with bread, sausage and eggs, as well as special type of cake (babka). There is always a little statue of resurrected Jesus and/or a lamb holding a cross banner on the table.

Question is, what sort of hourly rate is old Janny-kun going to be earning for the big day?

Oh, and I'd forget - on Monday, there is a tradition called "śmigus-dyngus", which involvs pouring water on other people.

Back in the day, it used to be a sign of affection showed to girls by boys (if the boy poured a water on a girl on that day, it meant he liked her). Today, it mosty was reduced to little kids fighting each other with a use of water guns and bigger kids doing "pranks" and pouring backets of water on random people on street.

>tfw going to spend Easter in the US

What am I in for?

wtf americans don't celebrate easter? even martians celebrate easter

A day of celebration?