Good news...

Good news, America! The subpoenas we're flying this morning all over Capitol Hill in Washington as the investigations into the Trump administration's collusion with Russia continue to reveal corruption and influence peddling occurred throughout the 2016 election cycle.

It won't be long now, Great Americans! The slimebag creep is going away! NO MORE TRUMP EVER!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U9rzk9PH9zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong.

he's got the military's support now. good luck trying to impeach a guy who can say no with the most well equipped military in the world. not to mention extremely well armed, trained supporters.

your options are 1. go through with it and tip the whole country into a fiercely bloody, albeit pointless civil war. 2. shut up and deal with it.

Our God King Laughs at your delusions

dubs of truth. its your choice libtards. fight and be put down, or whimper in silence but survive.

HIDE SHAREBLUE THREADS
IGNORE SHAREBLUE POSTS
DO NO REPLY TO SHAREBLUE POSTERS

If the media doesn't tone done their ridiculous shit by the next Presidential election things are going to get ugly. The media would be complicit in this case. Is a concealed carry weapon illegal at voting locations? If so, only people illegally carry guns will be protected, so liberals.

people should start going after leakers and media that supports leakers. snitches get stitches.

anyone think of doing a honeypot operation to try and snare some?

anyone thinking of any new ways to troll lib establishments? when trump won i'd often oder drinks at starbucks and say my name was trump. then i'd lie and say i ordered something different, demand my money back and tell the mgr that sjw barista was very unprofessional.

free drink, trigger a snowflake, possibly get them fired.

anyone else do this?

If anything that the media is reporting is not true, the President can sue for liable or slander. He has not done so. If everything is in fact fake news, Trump could own the Washington Post and the New York Times. I dont agree that top secret material vital to security interests should be leaked. However, people in his own administration as well as national security apparatus who have dedicated their lives to the United States are the ones leaking. They consider themselves patriots and protecting their country from what they believe is a leader who is doing the country great harm.

i like this guy

You can ama me, however I will not give any information that is not currently available. Just the context behind it.

U really want 'mike shock away the gay" running things?
Are u autistic or just shitty bait?

*Libel, my computer is a little to advanced for me.

Do you even know how impeachment works. Even if all of America wanted him impeached, you would need te approval of a majority of the House and Senate. Go back to Africa nigger. You are not a great "American." The white folk brough you here, and they can send you back

yuore an idiot. leakers are traitors who deserve the rope. if you keep sounding off like you are, you will too. my advice is that you should keep quiet and at least pretend to like your new leader. you'd be surprised what favors you could receive if only you were to show some respect for his benevolence.

trump, his whole family, pence, banon, even their little dog spicer would be sent packing. the boys know the stakes are high. theyre getting so desperate as to gain favor with the saudis just so they can have a dead-mans-valve on the oil if they're touched.

>Good news, America! The subpoenas we're flying this morning all over Capitol Hill in Washington as the investigations into the Obama administration's collusion with Russia, and the corruption and influence peddling by Hillary and the DNC that occurred throughout the 2016 election cycle.
>It won't be long now, Great Americans! The racist Obama is out and crooked Hillary was knocked down. President Trump will get the job done!

fixed

folks, this is what it looks like to suck your own dick and swallow.

i love these threads, i just show up to alternate between pretending to be a trump cuck, and a libtard, just to see how many people i can get pissed off. the beauty is that nobody believes that im baiting them because i get diehard supporters whichever way i go.

I would love to see you try and sound intimidating in person. I bet you always have the perfect comeback for the rude customer after you've made their sandwich.

Agreed, comedy fucking gold. I've posed as old money republicans, christian conservatives, bernie supporter, hillary supporter, cuck feminist man, transwomyn, and invariably somebody gets pissed. I think I'll try felinekin in a few threads.

Go fuck yourself faggot. The only nation that Trump has colluded with has been Isra-hell.

Nuke Jerusalem, 2018!

what are you even talking about?
i dont even need to intimidate snowflakes in person. they're all too busy apologizing for everything already anyway. plus i open-carry. never had a single one think they should get in my face.

dont go that far, they'll smell it. just stick to the enlightened college lgbtq snowflake or good ol redneck cuntryboi.

bonus: sometimes you can get one of them to think its good to dox someone. Then your can report them and they get to deal with a ban and/or possible criminal charges.

pretty weird seeing you guys standing up for a man who's been kissing so much Israeli/Muslim ass lately.

can someone give me one shroud of evidence for trump/Russia
i'm not bating or anything, i legit have not seen anything that would prove he has worked with the Russians to win the election.

that all depends. how do you respond to evidence that stands in contrast to your preconcieved notion? do you examine it with critical thinking or do you kneejerk and call it all fake news regardless?

But there is no evidence.

>Reputable public figure and founder of Wikileaks Julian Assange denies the leaks came from a russian source but instead from a DNC staffer, his name was Seth Rich.

That is evidence.

maybe we just hate him and this is as good a way as any to be a shit in his cut? hey, birthers did i t to obama. let the games continue!

im whiling to here what you got man
I'm a conservative/libertarian type so i might be biased in that regard, but im so overtly pro trump that ill call a reputable source of evidence "fake news"

sauce?

youtu.be/U9rzk9PH9zk

I just want it to happen because I want to see an impeachment in my life time lol

im liberal leaning, but i dont like the antics of sjw/snowflake bretheren. basically my take on it goes like this: if the fbi thinks there needs to be an investigation, then investigate. if trump doesnt have anything to hide regarding it, he'll come through alright and business will go on as usual.

basically im waiting it out. a persident is only as good as his actions. even though i didn't want him, and i think his loudest supporters are pure toxic waste, i have room to be impressed. his visit to saudi arabia, jerusalem, and with the pope have been interesting to watch unfold.

fuck how old are you? like 12? do you remember 9/11 . I remember clinton being impeached like it was yesterday

I was like 3 or 4 when Clinton got impeached, plus I'm British so I don't really remember it.

Plus having Mike pence wwould be funny

what about the democrats rigging of the primaries?
what about killary selling uranium to russia for "donations" to her clinton slush fund