The average erect penis is 13.2cm (5.16 inches). Scientists from King's College London measured 15...

The average erect penis is 13.2cm (5.16 inches). Scientists from King's College London measured 15,000 penises in 16 countries and came up with this as the average size penis around the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

thevisualiser.net/visualiser
sizemeup.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go see for yourself -
thevisualiser.net/visualiser

How the fuck did they get 15,000 people fully erect in a lab, where man will touch it. Who volunteered for this!?!

FUCK YEAH I'M FINALLY GOOD AT SOMETHING.

AND IT'S HAVING A SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE COCK.

WOOOOOO

Nice dubs

im 7.5 inches

Didn't make this thread to brag about my dick obviously. Just found it fascinating to get an objective source for dick size average and being able to compare.

>inb4 the entire thread becomes little faggots like this kid

I came to this thread to brag about my massively just over average hammer.

Every day the same bullshit on Sup Forums about needing a 18cm (7inch) dick to mean somthing. This is reality, 50% of you on Sup Forums have a dick smaller then 13,9cm, and it's OK.
Just accept that the majority (like 90%) of the male population doesnt have a 7 inch dick and the majority of women dont fucking need a 7 inch dick to be happy.

>tfw still slighty shorter than average

admit it, you want to try the visualiser too...

because they didn't measure enough of black penor

Average doesn't mean that 50% is smaller or larger than 13.9 however.

I'm about normal at 16cm in length but what I find frustrating is that nobody ever talks about the circumference..

Mine looks normal/average at 14cm but according to what I've read it's somewhat above average?

its on the visualiser too, you can select tape measurer. I'm 12cm, i think average is just below 12cm.

True, but there is good reason to assume that, or at least somewhere around 50% . Or do you think otherwise?

>starting below the base

when you fuck a girl or a girl rides you, does she stop pushing on you as soon as she feels your balls?

wut?

half an inch of pubic fat doesnt go in with it

She doesn't stop, so either she doesn't feel my balls or no...? Weird question...

how old are you ?

already had sex ?

u jelly?

no

6.5 in. master race reporting for duty if you're less than 6 you need to kys

>self-conscious about small dick
>implies other faggots with small dicks are saying they have big ones because in reality they have very small ones
>One big giant clusterfuck of small dicked beta phaggots

I'm doing ok in life...

Fuck the average, what's the median?

>in life

It's just a dick, not a measurement of your success in life

Timestamp and pic or i don't believe

l guess l'm fine

how come no one wants to see mine

The fat of the mons pubis does not get in the way of fucking unless you're just crazy obese. So yeah, you measure from the pubic bone for an accurate measure

Ego +1

l want, l like small dicks

Too bad you're male

Im happy with this

yeah, 'cause females are really going to like yours

i always knew i was bigger

>measuring from the bone

Faggots thats not how u do it. Measure the part that's actually going inside of someone

I don't have a tailor's ruler

6.4 reporting in, fuck yeah

my bone goes in ;)

This is me, too!!!

faggot, if you wanna do a accurate comparison fucking measure from the bone. read the instructions on the website.

yeah sure, go ahead, timestamp and pic

damn, they measure it way down like at the base, that means I'm like 8in! ha HA! dick size is the only important thing in life! (that's what I tell myself at least...)

>;)
reconsider your life

length is enough

15,000 people out the 8 billion plus people on the planet is not an accurate sample size. You would have to have at least %10 of the total male populace from each continent to really make call accurate "averages".

This is literally beta-male cuck science.

hard to measure a penis mid-rape

still better then the 15 faggots on Sup Forums postign their dick every day because it's the only thing they got going

why is one on left wrapped in lunchmeat?

hehehe

yawn

Average around the world
That includes tiny-dicked Asians and the severely malnourished poor.

my cock is 5.6-6in depending on how hard I try to make it (and the angle at which I take the pic)

Kek

WoW OK in "Life" mate all you did so far is winning the Mom and Dad Gene Scramble in Dick Size! XD

b8 but y'all faggots are trying to compensate for your low self-esteem and small cocks with this shit.

>Scientists from King's College London measured 15,000 penises

UK Scientists love penises and needed an excuse to watch, analyze, worship and measure raging boners

You are aware that even the Picture shows no measuring from the Bone...

Hey, he's right. We gotta find the guy who has it.

says the guy with the small dick

God this thing cracks me up. I've been making chodes for the last fifteen minutes

ha HA! Beat that nerds!

KEK

I guess I feel slightly more okay about it.

pics of your mom

proof

sizemeup.info/

Not bad

shit nigga, if we're measuring from the bone like that i'm easily 7.5

never had a complaint

not even lying here

Im too lazy to take a new pic

IN A ROOM OF 1000 GUYS 998 WOULD BE BIGGER THAN YOU

> Feels bad man

my dick has always looked pathetic while flaccid...

feelsgoodman.jpg

it's always been satisfying seeing the before and after faces on women i've been with

anybody here gone from fatty to healthy and noticed their dicks getting bigger/girthier from better blood- flow?

Yes. I'm 9 months sober from alcohol. Works so much better now. Lost 45 pounds from beer weight.

enjoy virginity