If you end the war on drugs, a shit ton of black people will quit being poverty stricken criminals

If you end the war on drugs, a shit ton of black people will quit being poverty stricken criminals.

Theyll be poverty stricken law abiding citizens

>no drugs to create gangs and shit
>no reason to live that life
>more incentives to be more like whites and less like thugs
>they go do that instead

>getting good grades in school and a productive citizen to society is """" acting white""""

I'm on Sup Forums, gotta talk the part

Don't underestimate black people. They'll find some other way to be a criminal. There'll still be bikes that need stealing.

Ooga booga where dah white womyn at

they wont be criminals if there's not a reason to be

the thing that pisses me off the most about this mindset is how it only seems to be exclusive to blacks

is perfectly okay for an asian/arab/indian to "act white"
yet when a black guy does it, he "hates himself"
it peaces me off more that this mindset is coming to latinos

I almost feel like theres a jew who wants to keep blacks and latinos down
but I know damn well that niggers themselves are to blame

they will be poverty stricken criminals without an income then.
so, more crime by blacks if we legalize drugs.

well we cant have that now can we?

They won't be drug dealing because there will be no point. I've seen plenty of blacks do good. Plus, Latinos are much worse. Mainly this generation of hispanics, they're all fucking faggots.

I highly doubt it I grew up in a ghetto shithole and grew with kids who became criminals

I can assure you that is bullshit that people become criminals as an act of desperation

it is not a lack of wealth, is a lack of values

most people join gangs because of peer pressure, in the ghetto being a thug is the cool thing to do while working at a store like footlockers or flipping burgers make you a sucker

they were kids that listen to other kids that don't know any better without a good parent to be there to listen too

That's why crime rates have plummeted across the country since the 80's. We took the crappy people, and locked them up

if that culture is gone what the fuck are they gonna do then?

a criminal without an education goes into a hardworking job after living the pimp life for a decade? not happening.

criminals will always be criminals.

>took the crappy people
>implying weed is bad

It'll take time but the whole lifestyle will go away eventually

drugs is not the only object to crime or whatever

I agree it would help tho

> acting surprised when we take criminals, lock them up, crime goes down

It's not like weed being illegal is a surprise, everyone knows it's against the law, people choose to break the law, and are punished.

Shocker!

yeah because it isn't advertised by the media or something... it's not like niggers think they are all cewl gangstas n da hood yaw or something.

keep dreaming.

but whats the point of it being illegal

>advertised by the media

Shitty music and the NWA movie, I'm guessing? lmao ok

It's a drug, makes sense the government wants it controlled.

I'm completely open for discussing legalization of weed, but people act like they didn't know weed was against the law, and that it's some crime against humanity that they can't smoke a plant. Get over it.

the shitty music and movies the youth is inspired by.

listen to how the youth talks, how they dress, what they like.

our youth is BLACKED. it's infested with the nigger lifestyle.

stop denying it.

drugs are for losers, too.