Pic related

>pic related

her snapchat is lexigirl19

Who needs girls when there's qt traps

>6'2"
>currently getting bachelor degree in math. Planning ahead for a master's
>bench 245, squat 305, deadlift 335
>shitty social skills
Kissless virgin. Girls only care about social skills, and it fucking sucks because idk how to improve them.

Is that why you're here then?

Iktf how old are you

It's simple. You stop being fucking awkward and second guessing yourself. They are bags if meat ment to slide your dick into. Stop being a beta cuckboi and man the fuck up.

You seem like the type to fall in love with any piece of pussy you get because they make you feel less insecure. Grow up user... Grow up, before you end up married to a whale on state aid.

Also... your lifts suck. Progressive overload turd. L2lift

/thread

>You stop being fucking awkward and second guessing yourself.
Okay. How do I do that?
>They are bags if meat ment to slide your dick into
Sounds stupid. I am never insecure around my hand.

Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. You're at the PRIME age for fucking man. Wake up. Look around. Literally every cunt you see is wet and wants to fuck every bit as much as you. They are just preprogrammed to not want to be known as a slut. So, treat them like you would normally at first, small talk, but give them subtle hints. Complement em or something to get the ball rolling. Introduce yourself, hey (look them up and down) how are you? I noticed you from over there, you're looking pretty good today. (Make it clear you want to fuck without saying it outright)

Tldr; learn to send and read vibes. Trial and error. Being good at this is a learned skill you get better at with time. You're gonna fall off your bike and scrape your knee. Don't be a pussy. Get back on the bike bitch!

Source: life experience

>degree in math

wow, i always wanted to become a math teacher

>implying I won't get a master's

Girls just want my coons.

>master's in math

wow, i always wanted to become a math teacher

who cares what women want?

nice ride faggot

>masters in math

Wow i always wanted to be a maths teacher at a university

It's mid-restoration and about to head to the paint booth.

plot twist: "she" is a trap

Well, yea, and...? Its not that vidya playing beta me want to have any real life relationship anyway.