Your country

>your country
>are you happy?

>UK
>No

Father Russia
No, but I can be happy with few touhou girls.

>Poland
>Yes

Uk and no

Norway. No.

Why? How bad have you got it really?
?

>Bulgaria
>wtf is this even a country compared to other ones ....

UK.
Yeah I love it here.

finland.
an hero

>USA
>country turning to shit but the people I dislike are mad
>4/10.

I sometimes think its shit, but then right now im getting paid by the hour to stay up and play xbox till 7am, i have a nice house..

Germany

I don't know really. I failed my first year at uni and bot a job now again, so thats pretty good, but i work 12/2 hours a day and everybody is already asleep when i come home, so i got nobody to talk ...
also, i fear for the future of my city, Bundesland and country.
Atleast i have good beer.

>New Zealand
>Fuck yeah man shit's tight.

Explain please. What are the biggest upsides you can point out?

>oldfag

Bitching and moaning is a national pastime, but I love this country. I live in a nice house in a fantastic city that's got everything I want but isn't stupidly huge or too expensive to live in and honestly most other Brits are actually pretty nice.

Sure, you get a fair few cunts here, but they mostly live in London. That and there are cunts everywhere.

This. I like your patrician taste.
Also:
>Spain
>No

Why you fear for country?
Is Germany not the powerhouse of the cell?

>Why you fear for country?
Not that user but: Germany and most of yuropoor countries being over-politically correct and human lover. It's bad for your country, if you have immigrants.

>US
>Maybe

I have a girl who loves me more than anything but my job prospects are not great.so its about even.Thinking of running for something political in my town or something like that.I hate the shit thats been going on here.Specifically evergreen college.Im also in a row with my gym over women only sections.So unless its a republican area I wont do well...Although I also anti republican thoughts too.Sorry for the blog.

Ah. I feel this. My country is an island in the middle of nowhere, so the only thing we fear is the endless torrents of Asians that buy all our shit.

Lele Sweden
No. It's a shithole now

Not that user either.But in Germany,for example,you cant even nazi salute.You cant even make a motion or you will be in trouble...that such a determent to freedom its insane.

>My country is an island in the middle of nowhere
Sounds comfy, which country?

This is how my friends and I greet eachother. I ain't got no problem with the colored folks but I respect a man trying to bring about the change that we all crave to see

NZ, shit's pretty tight, hot summers, mild winters. Average wymens, and it costs your first born child to travel anywhere but straya but the country itself is gorgeous.

>USA
>27
>Good paying job, back in college to finish up my major
>house, car etc.
>gave up on finding love finally because I'm a fucking asshole that pushes people away
>No, no I'm not happy, OP. That's why I'm on Sup Forums at 7:30 on a weeknight. Sitting alone on my couch.

>you cant even nazi salute
Why the fuck would you even want to do that?

Germany.
Yes, kinda. 7/10 maybe.

Because why not? Religious people doing their own salutes BUT WHY WE CAN'T?

principle of the thing

Where in Spain user? If Madrid or Toledo let me know, I need to ask you something.

>Argentina
>We always have bad times politically over here, and right now is no different, but it's alright for me

Im Op

It's not even the immigrants, they can be actually good people willing to work. As long as they don't raise their kids linke the Turms, they could be a positive aspect ...maybe, but im still carefull.
Whazs really bothers me is the outlook in life many people have... nothing exactly political, just the general view of marriage, Property and Guns.
Growing up in in the "country", the big Citys and their people disgust me in their beheiviour ( just how stuck up and " smart" they are, seemingly knowing evrything about the world, but just out of facebook and the tagesschau, believing evrything.Also, almost none oft them wohld know how to grow potatos) Bavarya pays for germany ( not a bavaryian btw), and is also the largest provider of food in germany, bewares old traditions.But they still geht still laughed at by the City dwelling, disgusting rats that rule over them.

Sorry for my incoherent rambling.
Also, fuck the semites

>Ireland
am I happy with the country?
>yes
am i happy?
>no

Autocorrecture really fucked this one up

Or im just dumb

>Argentina
>Latin America/10
I'm white btw

Argentina
No

>UK
today.

Canada
Yes

пpивeт

кaк жизнь в poccия? (aмepикaнe)

Yeah but that's cause Canada is the greatest country in the world.
Just a non-Canadian's opinion though

>comes from Argentina
>thinks hes white

fuck off canadians you arent fooling anybody

Canada is the Wales to America's Ireland.

>USA
>Pretty good no complains other than retard 150gender people and cult (YOU DONT BELIEVE IN WHAT I BELIEVE) mentalities

Sounds like your butthurt.
Not Canada's fault you live in an inferior country

B-but I'm european

We got problems with the police once because we did a "Zunke". It's just the raising of the pointy finger while raising your arm very high... has been around longer then the Wilhelmininan era..
shits fucked man

México it's grate here but am Never happy.............

Holland

Absolutely not, haha
But I should not complain, there is nothing really bad happening either. Everything is just meaningless and emty. People pretending are naive.

>Finland
>No

Greenland
yes

That Wales shit was a compliment you mong.

you're*
>canadian edumacation

>пpивeт
>poccия?
>(aмepикaнe)
Everything is good on Fatherland, except you.

Fuckland and no

USA. No.

I really should've killed myself years ago. I've no one left.

...says the white german iliving in denial as his country takes in millions of terrorists and germany has had more terrorist attacks than ever before

>haha
>i should not complain
>haha

white guilted german

USA and hell yeah ! Trump is making America great again !

Brazil
Yeah.

Canada
No
Fucking trudeau is pro immigrant and all about canadian diversity. the war the people are immigrating away from has been going on for ages, why the fuck is supporting immigration all anyone cares about here? too many leftist retards

чтo?

нy, y вac хoчeшь жизни в cшa. вceм pyccкий хoчeшь жизнь вoт.

try again

Trips don't lie, you know.

>хoчeшь жизни в cш
Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Australia
Kind of, I would rather move to Switzerland or Japan

Are you sure? You speak English and dislike Russia, where do you want to live where the people speak American slang English and isn't in the Americas?

London is ok for me tbh.

And it does not matter what or which language I'm speaking.

USA
no my country is leaded by a fucking orange and can't type
>covfefe

>Leaded

Lol, stop being a hateful faggot, you're just as stupid as him.

So, let me get this straight my Slavic friend: you want to escape Russia, and move to London, where you can't technically own land, firearms, crossbows, or anything cool? And, you want to move to the muslim capital of the world where terrorist attacks are so common that it looks like the middle east?

You crazy, Ivan.

Puerto Rico

I should be kinda sad but i actually feel kinda happy. Maybe cause I work hard and live a great life, unlike those UPI shitheads

>Colombia
> It could be worse

>Uruguay
>No

Right? You could be a nigger in a nigger country.

somewhere in central america
pretty much

oh, wait....

Not when you realize "space missions" and "satellite astronomy" are fake and the truth hides in plain sight in the media
youtube.com/watch?v=EvmED6XH-3Y

is u special, nigga? op asked what cuntry u is be livin in, not where u is at physikaly...ya dum ass

>escape Russia
No. I did not say that. OP ask that I'm ok or not, And I said no.
>where you can't technically own land, firearms, crossbows,
Dude, it's not about county's law. I'll never want to use a gun.
>it looks like the middle east?
Fatherland looks like a post apocalyptic and poor land (and mostly it's what the Fatherland is) Both of them is bad. There's no perfect of "more good than rest of the world" countries.

Btw, if I have a good amount of money&have a chance to move (to any country) I'll chose the Japan. Dying happy is more important.

Canada

No
>Garbage as fuck economy and dollar
>Housing Market is COMPLETELY fucked, inflated and broken as fuck right now.
>Prime Minister with the brain of a 6 year old
>Liberal cuck nigger fuck head bitchtit homos everywhere.
>Foreigners and refugees are treated like gods while tax payers are shit on.
>Completely scammed for internet and data costs. 2 companies Rogers and Bell bully any competition from being established.

Yes
>No sand nigger bombings yet but not much longer. Within 1-5 years tops.
>Not as many horrible crimes as US, but they still happen.
>I like 4 full seasons. Not just summer, hotter summer, hottest summer and cooler summer like other countries.
>Maple Syrup
>Genuinely beautiful landscape outside shit cities.
>Mostly very friendly and community oriented white people. Won't last much longer though.

There's about all I care to think and write about right now.

i dont speak negroe sorry translation pls?

US of A
NOPE

>Canada
> Fuck Trudeau and his liberal bs

>translation pls?
Are you special, *fam*?, OP asked for the country, that you living in. Not the physical location! *Angry negro noises*

Well, I disagree with you, Ivan Ivanovich. There is a best country that is better than the rest, and that country is America.

>HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED

kek

But, anyways, Japan doesn't want anybody without slanty eyes and sideways vaginas or worm dicks.

My ideal country is Russia, but without Putin running it. Do you have a sister? I'll trade you for her, kek. Too bad there isn't some kind of Citizenship Exchange Council, where we could trade citizenship of our homelands. That would be cool.

I bet no white people would be going to any brown countries tough

>Ivan Ivanovich
>sideways vaginas or worm dicks

I died.

>Ivan Ivanovich
It's Lazar, you weird yankee!
>worm dicks.
Is 19.4 centimeters ok for "worm dick" level? *ironic face here*

Germany... no.

aye

Acaso eres negro? o al menos sabes hablar español? imbecil

In a part of central america as well, everything is rotten as well, from mexico to argentina, cant wait to escape from this shithole, i would love to live in a peacefully country like ireland or japan tbh. i think canada could be a good option despite the bad weather, i wouldnt like to live in USA, to much violence for me.

yee boi

USA USA USA

No

Merica, hell yes

>US
>Uh... yeah.

I've been a lot worse. The world is pretty thoroughly fucked, and it's gonna get a lot worse before it starts to get better, IF it starts to get better, but right now, me personally? I'm actually pretty friggin' okay.

I am on uppers, though, so ask me again after I finish this cutting diet.

What kind of name is Lazar, Nigga? The fuck kind of crocodil were your parents on when they named you, kek.

I'm from the South. So, technically I'm not a yankee. I prefer Hillbilly, for your information.

>8inches of Russian Thunder Down Under
Pretty long worm if you ask me, friendo. You could toss that puppy down a fat chicks choot shoot easily.

US
No. I probably won't die of a disease that still kills third-worlders, but not at all happy.

>Acaso eres negro? o al menos sabes hablar español? imbecil
Sorry, the only Spanish word that I know is: Uno dos and tres ;_;
>USA, to much violence for me.
Indeed.