So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

do it. see how a real man pleasures her.

If you are considering it, you are a weak fucking cunt, and she should dump you. Grow a pair and dump her.

Still better than the Andy sixx meme.

all these teenagers on here think this makes you a cuck....they don't understand adult relationships.

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Come on, it's 2017!

>The gf is pressuring me
The gf sounds like a trashy whore, drop the cunt

sure is flooded with nigger threads lately

don't do it, if u see it dump her ass, cucking is one of the worst things a relationship can have

I've seen this exact thread and similar threads on this board for months, what the hell are the Jews/bots up to?

Find a cute black chick and bring her home.

you should break up with her for even bringing that up

Yes. Ditch the whore and move on. Don't be a cuck bro.

Goddamn why do I have to even say that? How far we've fallen. It was one thing to relate to Palahniuck and see the book and movie as a call to arms. Or feel that swelling in our hearts at the sheer masculine fortitude of Leonidas and his brave 300, and walk away feeling greater and less that we were. Or to turn out in droves and watch Tim Allen be Tim Allen for half an hour once a week and feel fulfillment in the deepest parts of ourselves.

But seriously, when did it become okay, or even encouraged to embrace the soul crushing weakness extolled by modern society and ignore or mock the paradigms presented by Duke Nukem, John Wayne, or Schwarzenegger? WHEN DID IT BECOME OKAY!?!

Ill tell you when! Never! Its not okay to sit back and let people walk on you! Its not okay to accept infidelity in the hopes of acceptance! Its NEVER EVER going to be okay to be a fucking cuck!

>No grab your balls brother, stand up to her and tell her that she can get her head right and treat you right or she can hit the bricks because you deserve better than that!

Dump her ass M8. Don't be a cuck.

There are like.... five of these threads up right now. Is this what the summer has become?

no, you're nuts for not ending her and feeding her to the crabs, that's what makes you nuts mr. nutsy nutty nut nut

I'm on Sup Forums so often that I have seen this pic, this post, and this question, in exactly this wording dozens of times.
So here's my question, OP: what's your real point in doing this shitposting? Is it as selfless as that you just want to ruin Sup Forums? Are you a Sup Forums hard right hater of niggers, and you're trying to generate racism? Are you just some sad sick lonely fuck imagining what it would be like to have a gf, and all you can imagine is that she'd commit bestiality rather than fuck you?
Please just say what the fuck you're doing.

It's not just one guy it's probably a bot. As to why they keep posting this well that's not my question to answer

it's a troll who's putting out his effective bait, dumb idiots (like you) fall for it and start writing racist shit out of rage

For another thing...you come from a gender, a race of creatures who built EMPIRES. Your brothers have walked on the moon, plunged the depths of the sea, brought to heel all the beasts and birds and fish and forces of nature this planet provides! You come from the stock that produces kings and warriors that raise the tallest towers and lay low mountains. The same brain that rumbles and sparks in your own head as your own forbears has questioned the night sky as to its secrets, has produced mathematics and art unrivalled in complexity and beauty, has even had the audacity and strength to question God himself!!!

So why is it okay for these men, born the same as you, equal, to become legends and immortals and conquerors of their universe, but not you. Why is it okay for them to turn their faces away and condemn weakness in others and cast it aside in pursuit of the glory that is thiers, but its okay for you to lie snivelling and callow in the filth of your own weakness!

You're better than that. I know it. You know it. Its turpitude. Its laziness. Its easier to let this dumb cow emasculate you than elevate yourself. Don't let it happen. Stand. For yourself and for the sake of those who came before you and will come after. Their blood is in your veins. You owe it to yourself and them to refuse to be crushed under the weight of something as insignificant as this silly girl's "Mandingo fantasy".

She's already fucking them and just wants you to okay it.

holy shit dude

Remember if you DP her with the black dude it isn't cucking, its a threesome

I swear this shit is some kind of cuck shill agenda to be posted ALL THE FUCKING TIME

this keeps getting posted only because it triggers you this much

You will never get your manhood back, pussy.

No, you're just a faggot

She's already figured it out.

And fuck off with this b8

okay but what if the GF is gonna let him fuck the nigger too? or another woman or whatever?

as I agree to the cucking event, join the fuck in, just finish up in his ass to show who the real man is.

Do it OP then posted somewhere so i can jerk off to it pls

no, but your nuts for reposting this

I wanna see your gf fuck a nigger pls let her fuck him OP

kek

You're obviously beta if she would even ask that.

Grow some balls, kick her to the curb, and hit the gym faggot

no op
she isn't
you're a butthurt asian lad
and that is all