Is there a musician that you tend to look to as a role model? Pic related is mine

Is there a musician that you tend to look to as a role model? Pic related is mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ve-28U0ZvgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not lately. I don't think he should've remarried after Linda. Just imo.

In all seriousness

You can succeed if you have ambition, hard work and talent.

Even though he's not very well know E-Dub was someone who seriously got me though middle and high school R.I.P

>t.twelve year old

lyrically for sure

Same.
I want to offer the world culture (Good music) and education (Red pills).
It used to be Moby, I still admire him for changing my life though.

James Murphy

Epic b8

Good thing she has none of those

Justice. I love their music and their fashion.

Kenny Loggins desu

Why is that?

same

Sometimes I have dreams where I can hear him and the band playing next door through the walls, wishing I could go over and watch, but instead I just sit and listen to them work on songs as if they just wrote them.

>the guy runs a carnival once a year, has his own successful clothing line and brand,and has reached more people than most will ever meet in a lifetime through his music and public image
>hes also straightedge, inspires people to actually be themselves and let their creativity run free, and to not care what the rest of the world thinks as long as what you're doing makes you happy.

definitely only 12 year olds can learn from him or consider him a rolemodel :)

Same here

WE

I'm sure he regrets Heather Mills, but I suppose it does get lonely at that age, so i cant fault him.

110% this

Have you murdered anyone yet

Literally.

good shit brother

Not many of you know who this guy is but I just like him for how he found his passion and dove right in and did it.
Simple, but something we should all do.

b8

Him and bowie yeah

this.

I only ever liked Kayne because his beats usually go with everything.

youtu.be/ve-28U0ZvgE

I'm nowhere near as shy, but I want my music to impact people emotionally and spiritually. he does it very well

I find Ian Curtis to be a great role model

Robert Smith.

kill yourself

moz for sure and maybe beck. though im not a scientologist but his weirdo persona of early 90s. and george harrison mb

I'm not 12 tho