Wwyd with her?

wwyd with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uh7SusD21Mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grab her by the hair and fuck that pretty face.

She looks like a nice girl. I'd take her out to dinner and a long walk on the beach

Nice! She looks great with a dick in her mouth

go on...

Wwyd anons?

I'd let her shove my face into her pussy. She'd hold me down there as she ordered me to lick. I want her wet and my mouth to eventually go numb.

Which girl are you talking about?

The blonde goddess.

This one needs to be treated a little differently. I think she'd act tough, but when I hold her up against a wall she'd become submissive.

You're on the right track...go on?

Does she deep throat?

Nah

wwyd with this Miami Hurricanes cheerleader?

I'd put my hands on her shoulders and push her down. She'd willingly kneel, and start loosening my belt. She'd be embarrassed, not wanting to make eye contact. She knows what she wants.

All yours, user...

Have her slap the shit out of that douche she's standing next to...poor man's Christiano Ronaldo.

She looks like she's enjoying herself.

She'd put me in her mouth. I'd put my hand on the top of her head, then reach down and grab her hair in my first. I wouldn't throat fuck her. I'd let her do the work.

I have no doubt she'd suck it good for you...

She obviously loves dicks, and she's got one in her mouth, so it's safe to say she's enjoying herself

I would need to bring her back up from sucking on my cock to take her shirt and bra off. I bet she has great little tits.

I love how she looks a little sweaty. She's a hard worker. Does she love bending over for you?

They're fantastic. I haven't got pics but she flashed me once when she was wrecked.

God bless my photographic memory.

I would ask her to rub lotion on and massage my anus
youtube.com/watch?v=uh7SusD21Mk

I'd love to suck on her nipples, but look at her. She'd take my hand and lead me to the bed. I think she would beg to fuck her. I would lay her down and have her finger herself in front of me.

she would lay naked in bed, she tells me im only allowed in if i insert a buttplug. she wants to star into my eyes as i insert because it turns her on

would fully clothed rub my cock on her ass until i cum in my pants while i press her against the wall

Damn....go on?

God that ass is fantastic. Taking her from behind, I love thinking about her ass rippling as I pound her. Then I'd shove her down on the bed and keep fucking her from behind, pushing in as hard as I can.

would pretend to be a dog and crawl after her, sniff then lick her feet. sniff and lickher pussy/ass. really try to force my snout in there. would mount and start humping furiously, hopefully i enter a hole

Very nice! Here's one of her taking it from behind

Damn. More?

I'd turn her around on the bed so she's on her back, head off the side. Then I'd slowly put my cock in her mouth. Then I'd slowly pull out, then back in. I'd be careful. But she wants to please me. She'd reach back, grab my ass, and push my cock down her throat. She'd keep my cock down her throat until she gags.

"Fuck me, user..."

Have video of her front? Her tits are so inviting.

I do

Wwyd to this slut?

I'd turn her back around, pull her legs over the bed, bend her over, hold her arms, and fuck her.

Shes like a deadfish

What a great cum dumpster. I hope she lets you nut inside or she swallows whatever you give her.

She's better on top

got a few

I think she's not moving much cause she doesn't want to cum on camera. Maybe she's a little nervous.

I got a few stories about here too

By all means, continue

I can't last forever fucking doggystyle. Its how I like to finish. So I'd put her in a chair. Then put her legs up and over my shoulders. She'd be so wet. Her juice would be all over me.

something about her, just have to creampie her.

She needs a three-way. Look at her. She wants it so bad but doesn't know how to ask. She needs a cock in her mouth and a cock deep in her pussy.

wwyd to karina? have a few stories

Stay by the phone every day until 18.

She likes to DP herself

would just make me want to slam as hard as i can, jst to get a reaction

she's 20

would like to patiently wait with my face close in there, waiting for my turn.

Or stradle her face, stick my cock in her mouth so she is airtight

Would she want me to cum inside of her, on her, or would she suck me dry?

I think she handle 3 dicks

wwyd to her?

first you need to know she isn't experience at all.I forget how it came up but she told me about a date she went on with some guy who was like 8 years older then her, she was still a virgin then and hasn't done anything with anyone. she told me how she sucked the guy off at the end of the date in his apartment and swallowed his cum

I lived in Asia for a while. I have a lot of pent-up energy I could use up on her. Starting with the Asian massage.

she has juciest looking pussy. would let her make me suck her dildo after she fucked her pussy with it.

while she is lying on the ground i'd grab both her legs and hold them in the air together, and i'd put my dick between her calves and fuck the till i came and shot my cum on her shirt.

She does not disappoint. She looks like one of those women who dresses conservatively but you get her home and she doesn't stop. I want to wake up to her sucking my cock every morning.

she would give you a massage user? or the other way around? what would happen?

She needs to have a swinger party in VA.

OMG THAT'S PERFECT. Seriously I wish my teachers were like her.

that booty, that pussy.
wish she would facesit me after i creampie her.
after she grinds herself to orgasm on my face, i'd be ready to creampie her again

I'd have her in a little white uniform at a parlor. She'd have to undress me for a table shower. Clean me up, every inch.

I want her to be in a position in which she dresses professionally. When she needs it, she can call me into her office to make me eat her out or she can suck my cock. Afterwards she puts her glasses back on and tells me to leave.

what kind of uniform? with her tongue? afterwards she would probably start the massage

even walking outside in the rain at night when its chilly out. she wants to jerk me off outside in public

Shave the sides of her head and start a rap group

i'd sit on her face with my hairy man ass while she's masturbating like that

I want you to tell her that there's an user desperate to make her cum buckets.

Tight and almost see-through. Not with her tongue. Just her hands. She has to build it up to get a good tip at the end. She'd lead me to the massage table, make me lay down. She'd start rubbing me down, and run her hands up and down my legs.

i just want my face upclose for the show. then when she cums i can taste her pussy, then put my cock inside her, she puts her dildo in my mouth while im slow fucking her, we both makeout around the dildo while im picking up speed. until i gotta cum deep inside her then collapse and rest for a min or two.

wwyd?

Does she act prim and proper around other people, then grab your cock when they are out of sight?

I'd tongue Amanda's pussy and get her nice and wet before plunging my dick in her and painting her cervix with my cum.

Does she know all these anons are fapping to her?