Hey B/ro's

Hey B/ro's
So i'm in a bit of shit rn, here's my story
so yesterday I was on g+ (i'm that guy, ik) and I found this kid with this edgy raiding community that raids and attacks people for no reason, not even baiting. So I decided to set him straight and posted about him since he posted about me, afterwards people started attacking him and calling him out to, he just posted that he's considering suicide and blocked me so I can't do shit, will I get in trouble with the law if he does?

Yes. Have fun in the pokey.

I never really intended for him to have thoughts, and barely did jack shit, you sure Sup Forumsro?

If you did the same thing he did to get even, then fuck him. Don't feel bad

I don't give a fuck about him, I just don't wanna go to prison

you are the jail birds now.
only option, is to an hero b4 they catch you and your alternate personalities...

Depends if there's proof and if you live near enough to the incident source

Op ur tripping over nothing.

if he posted about you first than you should be fine

You might be right, I do have anxiety, i'm about to have a god damn heart attack

He didn't really, what I did was call him out, leave, and then he posted about me so we started arguing and then people joined me. So I guess he kinda did,

Idk where he lives, but yeah there is proof but I never told him to kill himself or anything like that at all, so I might be fine

If u got anxiety this bad, u should avoid these situations tbh.

That was ironic, but yeah I am tripping balls
I feel like a methhead

You can't be liable for someone taking their own life, as far as I know there is no actual crime they could even charge you with for that.. you're good

Dubs, and lay off da paranoid kush

You shouldn't get in trouble for just that if he does do something

arrested for sure. its too obvious. goodbye user

Alright, thanks niggas
you guys are partially okay

obvious troll

Not going beats going from what I can tell from you guys, so You three niggas are wrong