Hey Sup Forums how's my tattoo look?

Hey Sup Forums how's my tattoo look?

Like you caught some kind of burrowing worm and its taking a dump into your artery.

infected

this was my exact thought

they spelt "Loser" wrong
Good luck with that job interview faggot.

Skin Cancer?

Is that supposed to be ebola?

Clean it up a bit and take a pic once it's healed, I bet it'll look sweet!

is that a tattoo of the ebola virus?

I LOVE IT

you got a tattoo of ebola?

OP here, It's my dead girlfriends name, think she would like it?

It is ebola that's why he's bleeding out

did she die from ebola?

Only way this would be cool is if he was one of those people who got aievacted to the US to treat

yes

Is that what bushpeople click whistle language looks like written down?

It's starting to heal, I can feel it

Oh it says Lea
That's faggy shit man
Have fun finding a stable woman

dubs of truth

hitler > people who rape dogs > people who put their girlfriend's name tattooed on them

Even if she died?

She wasn't your wife and even that shit is cringe

He put it on his right hand so Lea can still give him hand jobs

Wrong needle for the job.
Should've used a number 3 or 2

Fucking dubs all up in this bitch truthing me and shit

nah it's like a 53 round shader

What is it?

This was the third time I've had it redone in the last 3 months, this time I went to an artist that specializes in palm tattoos to try and get it to "stick"

fea is ugly in spanish

it would have been cooler if it was the ebola virus

Like you're never going to get a real job.

I'm a retired 38 year old millionaire that hasn't been to a job interview since I was 20 years old, so I think I should be good

Be prepared to have it touched up a few times lol palm tattoo's fade very quickly...if the ink even sets to begin with...also the placement is fucking terrible, it's clearly on it's way to infected and you're a colossal faggot.

I like the placement, nobody on the planet has a tattoo that goes from palm to wrist

Fucking right. Wrong needle for sure.

You are a millionaire, and you were stupid enough to have someone put a tattoo that looks like two leeches having sex onto your wrist.

Hey nobody said I was smart, according to Sup Forums I'm a faggot

Terrible design, bad placement, and looks like you either haven't taken care of it or your artist was too rough

Sureee

There's no such thing as "redo" a tattoo, like that.
A well done job "stick" like hell, a retouch depending on the size of the job is ok, a third run on the same ink, you gotta be real stupid.

Because putting a tattoo on your palm will never stick around... That's how it works

>aievacted
...evacuated?

Even your girlfriend knew to get out of the relationship and peaced the fuck out lmao

What the fuck do you know?

are you retarded or delusional....I'm guessing both

As a Horishi i must say, you're wrong, you are so wrong.

this...the only time I've even heard of someone having a redo or multiple touch ups was in prison, home of the shittiest tattoo methods imaginable

Are you "lmao"ing you faggot? why don't you "lol" also, why your at it, go back to redit, fucking queer

I am a Horishi
>But who fucking cares

Pics or it didn't happen

Yeah you said that already, you gooks love cameras, where's the pics? That's what I thought faggot

Wont post my back piece or my face/arms, because rules and family.
>gokudo involvement

But as a Uchi-deshi i must point it out, OP clearly didnt made a research on a decent studio/parlor.

Was the place clean, op? was a clean needle? Did your "artist" opened the packages in front of you? Did you just walk in, in a shop?

pics of what you faggot? You wanna see my body? Fuck you, you gook loving faggot, you see my yellow dick, bitch.

Lies lies lies, your a stupid white fuck from the mid west that beats off to animae and wishes you were a nip

Fucking hell mate, that looks fucked, why is it so bloody days after getting it done? How long has it been since the sitting?

While this fag mostly sounds like a weeb Fuck, he's not wrong about the tattoo Shit...that being said, pics or it didn't happen faggot

I'm not even american, buddy. But, whatever you say.

>Melted pot handles for ink
>plastic pen tubes for the ink holder
>Paper clips as the needle
At least that's how they do it in some of the Arkansas prisons

Airvacted
Totally fucked that up

About an hour

This.

>ONE FUCKING RULE!

>Don't ever, ever, get a girls (partner coz of this faggy age) tattooed on yourself.

CONGRATULATIONS OP FOR BEING A FAGGOT.

She made you mutilate your body for her, she has marked you and unless you get it covered your fucked if she leaves you.

wich she will, because she got you to do this for her, if she didn't get you to do it and you did it on your own then your twice the idiot and yes she will still leave you, maybe not today, maybe not this year and putting a ring on her finger is just as bad as this and wont save you

Once again, pics or it didn't happen, I want to see your yellow slanted eyes

She's dead dumb fuck, try reading the post before you open your cock holster

it looks like a fucking worm

So does your dick

Tatooing the name of someone else doesnt bring good luck, OP.

Good think I'm not a gypsy or a chink and don't believe in luck

Haha then she got the last laugh didn't she.

You dumb fuck OP, she fucking up your life even after she dead and buried.

Damn sucks to be you.

Yeah, a mongol death worm you little noodle dick bitch

what the fuck you saying now hombre!

Don't worry about me, I cry myself to sleep every night while lying on millions of dollars, I'll be ok, I just know it

Oh a faggot biker fag, Mongols are fucking queers since they started beefing up they're ranks with Ex con beaners, a motorcycle club full of Mexicans.... give me a fucking break, white is right

Looks like it was done by a fairly talented gorilla with a butter knife. May as well have just gotten that shit carved on... its going to scar up pretty bad anyway and if it infects you're going to lose your arm at the elbow.

So I got that going for me.... Which is Nice!

Looks like you have a parasite under your skin

Get used to people cringing when near you

That is the stupidest fucking tattoo i've ever seen.