Why do most American men sound like they have no testosterone?

This man has 2 kids and he still sounds like a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=rBg9gL0fs9U

Is this due to all the fluoride in your water or something?

To be fair, British and Canadian males sound like they have no balls either and you guys don't sound as gay as the Swedish. No one can really compete with those faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu7LuBfADOU
youtube.com/watch?v=RG-d7T0COPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you're cherry picking obv

Alex Jones was right

>2015+n
>having Any testosterone.
Are you kidding me?!

>you guys don't sound as gay as the Swedish. No one can really compete with those faggots.

im sure new zealand is just a hotbed of masculinity

Estrogen in everything

He's a Mormon. Don't you like religion Sup Forums? Why do you hate yourself Sup Forums? Did you wish your Mom a happy mother's day today Sup Forums?

The average New Zealand male sounds like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu7LuBfADOU

It occurs naturally in milk.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>OP's kind of men

Its their stupid burger accent + the low testosterone that makes them sound like little bitches

I did wish my mom a happy Mother's Day.
I dunno. Most kids except for Hispanics mature slowly. I've seen thirteen year old spics with light mustaches and beards. I had a full beard and mustache by age 12. But I guess it depends on the person.

I can confirm this. Until I stand on their balls with my heels

>this fucking cuck spent thirty goddamn dollars on a wasp nest

I didn't feel like cumming this arvo but damn

Sounds like someone didn't have quality time with their dad hows that fatherless home faggot.

Tips confirm

It's because of the era of plenty.
Happens to every civilization. People forget the competitive nature of nature when they've been winning for a while.

>the average new zealand man sounds like this

youtube.com/watch?v=RG-d7T0COPs

Do u live in the fucking wops or something we have fluoride in our water too fucking retard

got some more high-t studs incoming, OP, buckle up

Those kids clearly haven't hit puberty so their voices aren't really their fault, their 'OH NO A DEAD WASP SCREEEEEEEEEEE" bullshit IS their fault.

hey dipshit

The Government is planning to implement mandatory fluoridation but the public are protesting. If it still goes through I'm buying a filter immediately.

You don't need to bother, you're already a retard

these guys' deep voices are manly af