/MENA/

I didn't save the new banner edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
youtube.com/watch?v=QUBvVTNRp4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm gonna post each one individually for you to add them because the file is like 2 megs or something

Perhaps you should take the pic from the OP and make a third row, "invited" or "guests" or something and add the extra cunts, like from the Caucasus, Afghanistan, Cyprus and other cunts not usually considered /mena/ but sometimes are

I got the last one from the archives. I still feel like that headgear for the Lebanon cartoon should be changed.

hmmm sounds like a plan

what would you suggest?
i wanted to put the fellah hat but it was only for peasant cucks

It only lacks Sudan,Azerbaijan and central asia now.

dont worry i will add azerbaijan my turkish friend
sudan is already there. did you mean south sudan? they hate us :(

Nvm sudan is already there. Its just central asia and azerbaijan then

I suggest this one but I feel like someone who actually lives in Lebanon should have the final say.

Here's another group image, that some user made a while back.

Nah south sudan is a bit of a stretch. North Sudan (Nubia) is enough. Can you also add central asia please? I mean they are still mostly related to MENA. And those poor guys dont have a general at all.

alrightie ill edit it and see how it turns out

i still like the fez tho

okay, my turan friend

Should we add chaldeans as their own seperate character?

Are whites allowed in this thread?

assyrians will do
of course not

Depends. What kind of white are you?

How many chaldeans exist?

No clue desu.

Theres 321,000 in America, according to Google.

Are they pagans?

No, most are christians.

The kurd in NA
The egyptian in ME
Thnx

gib mi mena gf

Which one :^)

Lame

How so? are you an ethnic german?

why are Egyptians such niggers?

Take this pic for iran

Nah. I remember allying with chaldeans in total war rome 2 and assumed that they might had retained their religion and language. They were bretty gud allies

>Lion insignia on the flag
Low iq monarchist detected

What are you? Why are German women so slutty? I had a German chick on exchange at my uni, easiest lay in my life.

I'm falling for persian master race meme so i'm thinking to learn Farsi to get a job and iranian gf. Is it good idea?

Fuck that the girl is qt. But this girl is also good

Depends on what kind of Iranian gf you are getting. If she's diaspora then you don't need to learn Farsi and you're less likely required to convert to Islam.

this meme and i assume that you're a proxy that the west eats needs to die a slow painful death
Low bait. The real egyptians are white and Varg agrees.

Im iranian. I think germans are actually kinda prude compared to lets say americans but not in the way they lose their shit over a nipple on the tv or something like that. They also talking without problems about sexual stuff. They just dont seem to have that much sex at all.

Hey guys, just wanted to say that you guys are fucking based. Most of my friends are Muslim.

Arabs > Germans

(I'm German myself though)

so basically the only good looking Iranians are the ones that look like southern Europeans? not white enough to be considered white but not dark enough to be considered shitskin.

Korean soap operas are a huge hit in MENA so people would have a rather positive attitzde about you. Iranians are also generally friendly to foreigners.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

The fuck are you on? She doesnt look european at all I see it in the eyes.

you seem kinda cucked desu. Arabs are not based at all we haven't been based since before the mongol invasions over 1000 years ago.

Maybe I met an outlier. I should probably go get tested :L
>britbongs judging based on looks.
wew

Dude she could pass off as a local in Hungary, Greece, South Spain and Italy

Do I have to post literal niggas to appease you? Pic related is Pegah Ferydoni. Is she "Iranian" enough for you?

I just want a christian conservative Italian gf. Is that too much to ask for? Buy a farm in rural Italy and live an honest life.

Golshifteh Farahani

Idk why but diasporas can't get my attention
>convert to Islam to marry a muslim
Is that a meme or real?
I'm gook myself
How's treated premarital sex in Iran?

most of your country men are soon to be shitskin lad

Will Kurdistan ever exist

Iranians, iraqis, gulfies are a very ugly people.
I'm so glad north africans are better looking. Keep egtpt in na.

the ""people"" will unfortunately pester the region forever.

If you're korean, you should do fine. Most Arabs really like the east, we (especially the older generation) see you as hardworking and model people.
No.

>premartial sex in iran

I wouldnt get myself caught by any means m8. Its punishable. Your best bet would be to get her somehow to korea.

What's the point if you're good at Arabic/Farsi but no sex until marriage?
That's actually suffering

You get a pure, chaste wife who will raise for you children. What else do you want? Why are Koreans so chill? Have you watched Train to Busan? I watched it yesterday, got so hyped when the big cunt was holding back to zombies.

Nope, maybe the Iraqi Kurdish area will be independent but they will be landlocked and probably vassalised

What time is it in MENA now?

>when you read the quran but can't understand anything so you check and see that the quran is known to make no sense

Yes.
Rojava will be independent soon

ANSWER MEEEEEEEEE

Check your pm mailbox

14 here

It was meant for this.

rate my improvement of jihad pepe

9/11. I like the added greying to the beard, really accentuates the age.

this is for the german that requested central asia and azerbaijan :^)

What about the Lebanese hat (name escapes me)? Have you changed it?

added casio halal watch

nice

i hadn't had the time :^(
i'm studying while making these at the same time :^(

What does this flag mean?

Berber nationalism

An honest to God work of art. All thats left is a vest.
All G. What are you studying?

thank you efendi

physics (strength of materials)

Thank you. But you forgot tajikistan

Good on you. How many years have you been doing that?

tajikistan is not turkic you idiot

are they part of turan?
will add later on
1st year

Ehm I know? I said central asia and tajikistan is still located in central asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=QUBvVTNRp4Q
Egyptians are hot as fuck
B*rbers or whatever

>when you have to compare your best to our worst

Pretty fitting desu since your best is even with our bottom. All those women look like some I could see after walking around for 5 mins. Other than the one you used for Israel which is obviously some American.

They arent turkic. They are persian speaking. They look like like iranians and afghans with a bit fairer features. Im not even a Turk brw. Just wanted my Turkic bros included

yes but how are they relevant if it's about turan?
if you put tajikistan with the central asian cunts then what's the purpose of adding turkey and azerbaijan?
it's either turan (without tajikistan) or central asia (without turkey and azerbaijan)
putting all of them together doesn't make sence

1. You should kill your self for posting that
2. You should kill yourself for pretending to be German online you Muslim cunt

He wanted to do my request of adding azerbaijan and central asia. It was never about turan or something like that

Back into the oven you go :^)
Thats alright. Hard or you finding it easy?

Go back to crimea you fucking khazar

nice dubs

Woah mentioning hitler on 4chanz to a Jew? Damn son that's original and still shocking

Honestly why are you Arabs just so subhuman and useless? Why are you in Australia? Go live in Lebanon or admit you're shit compared to any white country

okay, ill add tajikistan and afghanistan along with kazakh kyrgyz and turkmen separately then?

Only literal retards believe the khazar theory. But then again every Muslim country is barely above retard if you check iq averages so chances are you're an imbred retarded paki like 99% of Muslim in the U.K.

wew lad it was only a bit of banter.

pls no political-motivated butthurt here

>. But then again every Muslim country is barely above retard
Aren't most Muslim countries super inbred anyway?

Well you already made an afghan one. I would just put the tajik to the iranian and afghan and the azeri with the turkic central asians to the turk in your pic