I think all registered voters should watch an ISIS propaganda video before being allowed to vote

I think all registered voters should watch an ISIS propaganda video before being allowed to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

reblop.com/philippine-islamic-militants-behead-a-hostage-nsfw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fake Israeli videos are my favorite though

why doesnt the end of the sword get stuck in the dirt

They are on a road

agreed

All these super violent HD ISIS videos are going to improve accuracy of gore in movies and videogames for sure

Why are these propaganda videos so obviously fake? And for you morons that are desperate for them to be real then explain how the fuck the light pole or whatever that is in the background moves halfway through the beheading. Fucking Jews, CIA or whoever is making these need to get their shit together.

Low teir b8. I expect something much better thought out, goyim

sauce? i need it for scientific reasons

I know so setup right.

Would you explain the background moving then?

>the way the face twitches when it hits the ground

That's one interesting byproduct of ISIS releasing high definition execution videos.

Nigger are you retarded its a subtle zoom in on the whole scene.

I'm not saying they're all fake, but the ones with orange jumpsuits are. Examine any video with the stupid orange jumpsuits and you'll find details that couldn't happen in reality.

it's pretty sweet we get to find out new wierd shit that's unethical to test

you're trynig hard, but you have many months to go, apprentice

>people think these are real

Honestly some of the fakest videos ive ever seen. Terrible special effects.

the eyes move????

They edit the film to center the beheading for dramatic effect, the background isn't moving. Please be bait.

>big bad boogeyman should influence voting
I hope you people don't actually believe this

LMAO they censor the shirt logo or am I imagining things?

>Watching your enemy's own propaganda videos creates fear
Then maybe there's a good reason for that fear.

Go to sleep, Spain, don't you work in the morning.

Oh wait.

Try not to burn leaf.

why does the face still has expression after being cut? especially when it hits the ground it does a natural expression of even more pain. shouldn't he be dead at that point already?

Either way just because some have obviously added effects doesn't mean they are fake. They are propaganda videos aimed at western youths. Action and Hero Movies that don't have half the world being destroyed in it don't sell anymore. Its all the same.

:>)

No they censor it.

Because there's no reason why your brain should immediately shut off. There's some dead time between when your head is disconnected from your body and when your brain becomes oxygen starved enough for you to pass out.

is he ok ?

Yeah, he should be fine.

The trauma to your spinal column completely shorts things out. Yes, the brain is alive, but it's like comparing static on max volume to a 4K broadcast of classical music in 7.1 surround

Did he died?

it's a minor wound, people have survived worse

Nope, he was elected Prime Minister of Canada shortly thereafter.

like what? show examples please

No, turks have a second brain near their ass.

Ignore them. Some people are so fucking accustomed to hollywood gore that they don't understand that's not what it looks like

Correct.

no it happens all the time

t. doctor

Yeah, right before they watch a video on the Holocaust

>being influenced by real current events is a bad thing

Reputedly the enormous drop in blood pressure to the brain immediately renders the head unconscious.

topkek

what's the 't.' shit about? it's been going around for about a month, hope it isn't another degenerate twitter meme...

lol. It's from Krautchan

german abbreviation?

yep

How fucking new are you guys jesus christ

It's finnish

>t. faggot who wasted his life more than me

relatively new, I've been here for three years. this showed up about a month or two ago.

It has spread to Sup Forums well over a year ago.

kek

The beach Christian beheading video has the Isis guys ridiculously tall

What does it mean in finnish then?

That one looked pretty real to me. Although the lighting is a little too good

it wasn't as big a thing when Trump announced his candidacy. Also I literally don't give a shit for trends.

Regards, like in signing a formal letter. For instance

t. Obama

is like saying

Warm regards,
Obama

It's impossible for someone to be this stupid. 0/10 bait

Thank user, I guess it's "terveiset"

Yeah hes not dead yet dude. You can still see shit for a second after your head gets cut off

Best thing about these vids is knowing that muslims are killing other muslims, jist like mecicans are killing other mexicans daily. Niggers kill niggers daily.

White people just sit back and watch lol

#Winning

No one beheads with a knife more quickly than Moros.
22 seconds to be exact.
reblop.com/philippine-islamic-militants-behead-a-hostage-nsfw/

Yes, this is correct
T. Native finn

>Trump wants to deport this

Fuk u

I'm gonna need a gif of this and any others if anyone has any they'd like to share.

No gifs, but I have a couple webms.

your stupidity is triggering me

>>that wince after his head hits the ground

>>ow that hurt