The word fuck doesn't even cover the amount of rage I'm experiencing. Yes...

The word fuck doesn't even cover the amount of rage I'm experiencing. Yes, I was already angry with the current state of affairs our country is in. Yes I'm not proud to be an American anymore. Yes I wish this was not a thing we have to fucking deal with.

I'm sitting here trying to simmer my rage for a job interview (great economy my ass mr. cheeto in charge) and not go all out about this.

What do these people think? Do they believe they do not breathe the same air we plebs do? Have they already financed underwater lairs? Why, by god, why would any human on this planet believe that the world isn't in peril due to human expansion? What the fuck is this reality I'm in.

I cannot stand it. I cannot find words to accurately express my levels of rage against this metaphorical agent orange and his merry band of minions. How deluded are they to think all the shit is for the greater good? Fuck, even if they know it isn't, how do they manage to say it is with a straight face? Are all of the sociopaths?

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fqwyqK-ftT0
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/277/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Move to Germany shitskin

U mad bro?

bad bait

i dont understand why people get so worked up over politics. none has really made a huge impact on my life postivley or negatively. life will move on.

obama care made life harder on me and my family

Keep crying faggot

Usually people that understand the least about politics are the most vocal...i heard it on tv or from my professorr therefore i think.

Don't worry, it'll take 4 years to get out of the Paris Agreement. By then, an adult will be President, so it'll all be fine. It was designed precisely to avoid being destroyed by a rogue imbecile.

It's long but if you truly want to feel a bit better I'd give this a listen
youtu.be/fqwyqK-ftT0

Yet it saved lives too. It wasn't perfect but this new health care bill is the worst thing I've ever read.

Butthurt much there little baby?

Honestly man im sure you don't even know any agreements in the Paris deal. If you would listen to the reason he pulled out (you won't cuz you can't stand to hear/see him) then maybe you could kinda understand. But instead you'll just know that he, "pulled out." And are enraged like a good sheep.

Are liberals tired of being BTFO by the God emperor yet ?

A lot of your life is and will be affected by politics. High prices for drink in bars? Have to get your drugs from shady sources? Immigrants pouring into your town? Have to get planning permission? Where do you think all these problems come from?

What do you have to say to those who did read not only what the Paris agreement is but also why he pulled out and still disagree?

So you work for an insurance company? Too bad.

Even libtards never went as far as to call Hillary anything as ridiculous as that.
You people are embarrassing.

its like saying killing people is fine as long as it saves a life.

No, actually it's not. It's like saying even tho premiums went up for people it saved lives.

The fuck you think self defence is?

No it isn't. That's an idiotic thing to say.

it made life a hell of a lot easier for my sister and her family.

I speak Arabic and covfefe means nothing in Arabic. In Arabic I will stand up is "Ana Hakum."

This isn't even true. No one is falling for this are they?

nice trips. I think we all knew there were going to be major scandals regardless of who won the election. they are both sketchy people.

Premiums have always gone up. In fact it went up less under obamacare.

nah i work for the red cross. My health care got way worse and way more expensive. I spend close to 500 a paycheck and the coverage is goddamn awful now. was even considering just taking the penalty at this point.

He should go back to fucking his gold digging whore of a wife instead of fucking the future of humanity

hopefully you'll get that shitshoveler job OP
>ill vouch for your shit ability

That's true

i had private insurance before obamacare, my heart pills were only about 10 bucks with insurance, after the implementation of obamacare i lost my insurance, i now pay 350 dollars a month for life saving medication, i dont qualify for any kind of help because i make 30,000 grand a year. fuck anyone who supports obamacare

Trump has no legislative wins. Remember how sick his supporters were going to be of winning? When the oil companies don't want trump to pull out, when he's nuking jobs in renewable energy, which is the future my dinosaur friend, he's not doing it for any ideals besides 'I pwomised to and I'm gonna' to get his wins.

>fucking the future of humanity
dumb kids gonna dumb
itt: kiddie lulz

she wants nothing to do with him, except for his money and the kid they have.

liar. you haven't read anything.

You will do so much better under the Trump plan!!!
haahhahahahahaha

How did you lose it? Why would obamacare not cover you when you did?

Die sandnigger.

>covfefe

Icant complain with my company getting a ton of contracts were on a hiring frenzy with all there 10 and 20 year contracts. Great time to be a engineer.

COVFEFE

lol every ones mad because facebook posted something bad about trump. Then you faggots browse reddit, it said something bad about trump awell. Then you turn on your t.v, they said trumps a bad guy! He must be a bad guy, I'll write about some shit I just learned about 5 seconds ago on the internet about how trump is a bad guy.fucking hivemind faggots

they stopped offering my plan and canceled it at the end of the year, so i tried to get insurance through my job but they only offer a plan that has preventative care, no prescription coverage, and the only way i could get obamacare is if i payed almost 700 dollars a month for the bronze plan, how the fucking hell could they expect anyone to afford that?

if youre making 30 thousand grand a year then you shouldnt be worried.

It does not take long for the Russian or WH shills to start posting spam to block the memes, does it?
I do not know which is which, they have the same adjenda. BLOCK MEMES

pls tell me who this girl is

covfefe

what trump plan? you mean paul ryan's plan?

(4d chess)

I'm not sure how you expect me to prove anything but you're right. I only read parts that affected me. You can read it and all related bills too if you'd like
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/277/text

damn dude my sister pays like 200 a month for obamacare. I dont know which plan though and she's 27 and healthy.

>The word lederhosen doesn't even cover the amount of rage I'm experiencing. Yes, I was already angry with the current pair of pants our country is in. Yes I'm not proud to be an American anymore. Yes I wish this was not a thing we have to fucking deal with.
>I'm sitting here trying to simmer my pants for a job interview (great economy my back pants mr. cheeto in charge) and not go all out about this.
>What do these people think? Do they believe they do wear the same shorts we plebs do? Have they already financed underwater lairs? Why, by god, why would any human in pants believe that the world isn't in peril due to human expansion? What the fuck is this reality I'm in.
>I cannot stand it. I cannot find words to accurately express my levels of cargo shorts against this metaphorical agent orange and his merry band of minions. How deluded are they to think all the shit is for the greater good? Fuck, even if they know it isn't, how do they manage to say it is with a dockers on? Are all of the sociopaths?

You again? you posted the spam so tell us.