Have you ever called a nigger a "nigger" to his face?

Have you ever called a nigger a "nigger" to his face?

Bashed a nigger?

Shot a nigger?

Or are you just your typical Sup Forumslack, a giant pussy who just whines on Sup Forums all day about black people, yet is a coward to them in the real world?

If you are, I hope you get cucked by a black man, and you wouldn't do anything about it, since you're a pussy.

Officer here
I mostly just shoot them

ayyyy

you fucking sambo tell me where you live and i'll shove my dick in your ass.

Yeah,
>out drinking one night and
>got in a argument with this guy in the street outside a night club,
>walked out in to the middle of the street and challenged him to fight.
>But he wouldn't come fight me.
>Wanted to bait him into fighting me so yelled "come at me nigger !!!"
> didn't take the bait,he and his friends just kept shouting at me from where he was
>friend of mine then pulled me away

say nigger all the time when I'm drunk, once walked into a McDonalds and asked for 6 chicken McNiggers
only time I've ever actually called a black guy nigger though, and it was just cause I thought it would make him angry

Hol up cowboy I haven't even met one

I had a friend when we were like 14, we sat next to this sheboon, one of those who hardly seem self aware. He's arguing with her and her fat friend for some reason. Eventually he just start calling her a nigger, she dont really react so he just keeps calling her a nigger. It was one of the funniest things ever. He didn't even get in trouble.

Thankfully, I don't have many niggers near where I live. But there are sandniggers. I got a "warning" at my uni for making fun of a sandnigger's name and telling him to leave our country and go back to his shithole.

>Have you ever called a nigger a "nigger" to his face?

Oh yeah

>Bashed a nigger?

A few

>Shot a nigger?

No, that's more out of hand then I like to get.

>Or are you just your typical Sup Forumslack, a giant pussy who just whines on Sup Forums all day about black people, yet is a coward to them in the real world?

I'm kind've the opposite. I don't buy into any of the propaganda that Sup Forums swallows whole, not from Sup Forums and not from the people who spammed Sup Forums with it, not even when they first presented the propaganda to me before the guy who made this site was alive.

In my experience, people are far too complicated to apply archetypes to, and I do bring that up now and then here.

Irl, If somebody starts shit with me, I go right off on them.

When I called those guys niggers, it wasn't because I hate blacks, it was to get them to hit me so I wouldn't eat a charge.

Works like a charm, btw.

>highschool
>about 16
A group of 4 black students who are on the program for juvie kids to go to regular schools were threatening my cuban and german transfer friends about something so I go up and try to diffuse it. They laugh and say that the cuban and german kids need backup just to talk, and I say he needs the niggers behind him to gang up on the both of them since he's just talking and can't do shit alone. That set them off and they punched me first while the cuban and german took a second to react because they were shocked I called them niggers too. I got hit a few more times but luckily the cuban kid was heavy so could take some hits while the german kid fought one off. They walked the opposite direction from us and said something like "next time nigga, next time." Never got into a fight after that, although I was known as the guy who called a nigger a nigger for about a month to the football team.

>have you ever acted like a nigger to prove that you're not a nigger?

I don't see why

>I hope you get cucked by a black man, and you wouldn't do anything about it, since you're a pussy.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah. Was at the bank to drive through the ATM. Some darkie and his she-ape pulled in backwards through the lane. Kinda parked in front of him figuring they'd back out. He cut the wheel and drove towards me instead, tried to drive over the concrete divider, and got the van high-centered with the front wheels spinning.

He started yelling, so I asked why the dipshit pulled in backwards, and why he didn't just back the fuck out. He argued that it was his she-chimp that wanted to use the ATM. Started yelling that I needed to help him with his car.

I shook my head and drove off to drive to another bank. Said "stupid niggers..." loud enough that he heard me. He puffed up, his eyes filled with rage, and he CHASED the car down the hill trying to catch me.

Funny shit. I just laughed and drove off just slightly faster than he could run. Shame I wasn't carrying at the time, as I would have gladly stopped the car in the lot where I was sure I'd be on no fewer than three security cameras, let him chimp and beat on the car till the glass broke, then shot him twice in the heart.

I have, actually. I caught one breaking into my car; alerted by the shattering of glass, I bolted out of my house with my handgun, and when he saw the weapon, he fled. I shouted

>C'MERE NIGGER

He didn't, though. The cops caught him half an hour later, and he whined to them that I called him a nigger. They actually asked whether I had, as if it mattered in any way at all. I told them I did because he was a fucking nigger, and said the next time I'll shoot his nigger ass. The Mexican cop got nervous but didn't say anything. The white ones had no detectable reaction.

And that was that.

get em hue

French Canada here. No, because that word has no meaning here.

>Bashed a nigger?

Had to rough some up a little sometimes. Nothing serious.

>Shot a nigger?

Not yet, I'm not patrolling in a neighborhood where there's a lot so there isn't a lot of opportunities. But unlike I would do it as a last resort only.

I think I called a black guy nigger once, but I was blackout drunk at the time.

I don't care about black people. We don't have any here. When I do venture into a city they leave me alone so I leave them alone.

I've called my black friend "nigger user" because we had another person with his same name in our group. That was back in 2007 when me and my friends were epic memers irl

All the time. Yes. Even saying to them straight in face that they are poop.

I called an older kid a "black fuck" on the school bus ten years ago and nothing interesting happened.

OP here, I don't really hate blacks. But I know most of them are illiterate criminals.

Not much where I live. But I called a Syrian a greasy sand nigger before, because I got sucker punched when I was sitting down by some faggot broke my nose and was bleeding all over the place, only then the midget sand nigger decides that he's tough and wants to fight me.

Obviously I couldn't fight because I was fucked from the coward punch, but that didn't stop me from calling him a sand nigger to his face. He said he'd get me "shot", I laughed.

A black guy called me a "cracka ass nigga" one time, I said "don't call me a nigger, you filthy fucking nigger" and he didn't do anything. Maybe its because he was scrawny and smaller than me, or he isn't a chimp. But yeah, I've called one a nigger to his face before.

Never shot one, as none ever pulled a weapon on me. Got in fights with several of them, & only lost twice (was 4 on 1 one of those times and I STILL managed to fuck them all up before going down).

>you ask if I ever called them a nigger to their face?

Yes, in one of those brawls when there was just him and me you're damn right I called him a nigger ("filthy fuckin nigger" to be exact), but never when there was more that just him and me. I rarely use it out loud. Not because I fear some monkey chimping out on me, but because I don't want to deal with the blowback. Fuck em' even if I think I'll get my ass beat, there's no way I'll miss the opportunity to scrap em'. Nothing feels better that seeing those fat lips and nostril flares reverberate from a direct connect, black monkey eyes rolling back in their thick ass monkey skulls...

Yup.

I'm a big guy.

All the time.
>Bashed a nigger?
I have my workers do that for me.
>Shot a nigger?
Only when things get out of hand or they stop working, I'm not in favor of the standard torture methods.
>t. 1750's slave owner

>Bashed a nigger?
Yes, but every black person does this.
btw im black :3

Yes.

I did all the time to Africans while visiting Palma de Mallorca (area of an island off Spain) for a week because they kept trying to sell me shitty fake ray bans. Although it was even more fun to shout Police and watch them scatter.

In a fight in middle school I did but nowhere else.

For you

Get out fucking nigger

This one time I was riding my bike down the sidewalk when a bunch of nigs were taking up the whole thing side by side.
They were walking towards me so as they passed I flipped the closest one off to his face and yelled "FUCKING NIGGERS" as I rode past. It was exhilirating.

All of the above OP, it's really not that big of a deal either.

>Funny shit. I just laughed and drove off just slightly faster than he could run. Shame I wasn't carrying at the time, as I would have gladly stopped the car in the lot where I was sure I'd be on no fewer than three security cameras, let him chimp and beat on the car till the glass broke, then shot him twice in the heart.

White people everyone

I call all my nigger friends nigger. They don't mind because we're friends.

>6 chicken mcniggers

I ran over a nigger with my truck

A nigger walked up to me in High school and shut my flip phone while I was sending a text I said "What the fuck nigger" and he just looked at me in disbelief then walked away. Not very exciting.

Running over wildlife happens everyday you aren't special

Yes.
> be me, in college
> lots of group work in last year.
> get lazy nog, do most of the work. Still have to meet up twice a week to adjust project.
> he's always calling me nigger, and it pisses me off.
Light bulb.exe
> one day call him nigger, casually like he does to me.
> "hey man YOU can't be saying that word."
> calmly explain to him, that I don't want to be called a nigger, either.
> tell him if he can't stop, I'll happily go to the teacher and tell her he won't do his part of the project and ask that he be re assigned. I've done most of the work any way.
> he stops calling me nigger, but acts like a pouting child the rest of the semester.
I thought it was going to be a fist fight, and I was ready for it. The exchange just made me respect black people so much less. If you don't want someone to use a word, don't call them that, 20 times an hour. I wasn't really racist until then.

How black are you?

Fuck off you nigger, you don't call your nigger friends nigger. You're probably a nigger yourself, nigger.

Faggot.

>mcdonalds
>night club
>fighting because of an argument
>hollering in the street
it sounds like you are the nigger

>called a nigger a nigger

Would walk uo to my black bro from HS named d'jayveon and say "what up nigga" in front of his pack of 12-13 dindus and never got more than a quick glance.

>bashed a nigger?

3rd degree battery for doing so, sent nigger to hospital and broke my hand

>shot a nigger?

Im hoping everyday we inch closer to a chimpout/happening

I killed a nigger to his face once.

It was senior year of high school and there was this one nigger who kept trying to jump on top of me and ride me like his bitch (I'm 5'11 and he was a 5'5 manlet). One day I got tired of his shit, threw him off and yelled "GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING NIGGER."

He never bothered me again after that.

topkek

I want your job.

Are guys who hold Sup Forums's views even allowed to become cops? Or do you keep your power level hidden?

Everyday when I say good morning to my girlfriend's kid.

Meant to say "called"

What's it like living in a country so fucking corrupt it's literally run by the cartels? They have the government in their pocket.

I would love to visit Mexico but I'm afraid I'll get murdered like the last 2 Aussie surfers that were in Mexico.

>Are guys who hold Sup Forums's views even allowed to become cops? Or do you keep your power level hidden?

I would hope to fucking god that Sup Forumslacks wouldn't be hired as cops.

>day after Baltimore riots
>conversation with black friend
>he asks if I really think 50s era 'respectability' politics was an effective strategy for African Americans
>"I just think burning your own neighborhoods down makes you look like niggers."
>thoughtful silence
He's a good guy.

I shot a black guy that was breaking into my house. I called him a dirty nigger too. He got taken away and was given 25 years in prison because he had prior convictions.

Funny thing is, I don't even dislike blacks. I was just protecting my house. Hispanic here btw

I've only had one bad experience with black people, and I rightly left him bloodied on the floor, didn't think to call him a nigger though. I live in a very white area, so I haven't met very many non-whites, but aside from that one guy, they've all been good experiences. Black women especially, I'm like catnip for black women.

>reads post
>looks at flag
>ireland
>drunk
>barfights
wew

when i was a kid i had an abo friend and a told him he was black because he came out of his mothers ass
>he cried

>Going outside and seeing people

Yes. use to mock a nigger everyday in school. almost got expelled because of it

>Nice reasonable response
>Seemingly non-racist

WTF this is not Sup Forums where am I?

>Brazil

You're either full nigger or at least half nigger.

Oh I'm definitely a racist, I'm just not mean about it, there's no hatred involved for me.

Stfu pussy

Called a few niggers "nigger" to their face in high school, all they did was scoff at me and mumble shit under their breath and walk away.

Not joking, it may be different in the real world but in school that's all they did, most didn't want to actually fight they just wanted to talk shit and try to intimidate people.

You'd have to be stupid to commit any of the listed acts. That's how you get yourself sent to jail.

yes, even went far as "go back to africa"
but i didn't have any problem with those people, they started messing with me first

I told 3 niggers at my frat house to get the fuck out of my house and a large brawl ensued. I got pretty bloodied up. But in my drunken rage I apparantly broke one of the orbitals to one of their eyes and was the meat shield while my taller frat brothers swung punches over my head. (I'm 6'2" the bogs were easily 6'5" and frat Bro about 6'8" ) and by the end of it one friend ducking stabbed one and himself like a retard. They got dragged out and made it home but 2 were I'm the hospital. So I'd say it was a win.

>have you ever committed a hate crime?
>you should admit to it on the internet, unless you want some random person to think you're scared

>israel
lmao I'm calling pot and kettle, my Jude friend

I have beaten up a nigger before but only because he was apart of a gang that was having a go at my cousin

Somewhat okay with this.

what the fuck

I actually did once when I was in grade 3 or 4 (can't remember); this nigger 2 grades up was trying to bully me when I was walking home from school so I called him a nigger. He started crying.

The next day I got called into the principal's office as the nig told on me, but I just said my friend told me to say that and didn't get into any trouble.

IF YOU SEE THIS FLAG:
STOP!

THIS IS THE FLAG OF THE ENEMY.

I killed a black classmate nigger to his face by accident. Back in 09.

Thanks Sup Forums. It was awkward in the moment but we still hung out later.

Nah keep em happy so they dont vote

Yup. And "He din do nuffin" either. Faggot would not stop tapping his foot behind me in the theater. After being polite to him followed by him attempting to racially slur my master race heritage I flat out called him a nigger. He said shit that only niggers can understand. I then invited both him and his buddy to hop dey asses over the seat so I could fuck them up. Even said, "hey let's go outside" and they pussed out. Then I saw a cop and had them kicked out of the theater.

Niggers are pussies. They only pick on the weak.

No. If you bash people 'cause you don't like them you're a nigger.

>Jewish

Absolutely digusting