Hello I am a reporter from CNN

Hello I am a reporter from CNN.

Would you be kind to explain the history behind this white supremacist frog and how he relates to Donald Trumps campaign in your own words.

We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words so please be thorough in your replies.

Only serious replies please!

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/pepe-the-frog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Hitler
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Pepes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers i think

The full history of Pepe is a simple Google search away. The fact that you failed to find it is why no one respects CNN.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/pepe-the-frog

kill yourself

piss off micropenis

fuck off space niggers.. this is the new right

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Fuck you op, stop being a fag

>Would you be kind to explain the history behind this white supremacist frog and how he relates to Donald Trumps campaign in your own words.

It's a conspiracy by the KKK and Vladimir Putin. They want to cause climate change by burning crosses so Russia gets warmer and their economy improves.

There are more nazis than you think. Just because we don't wear swastikas doesn't mean we don't believe.

Does Jake Tapper watches Anderson change his butt plugs?

CNN is fake news

>SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Dr. John Trump is gonna roll me

His name was Seth Rich!

HOW MANY SCOOPS DOES TRUMPLE STILSKIN NEED???!!!???

Bill Clinton is a rapist

niggers tongue my anus

Hitler

Funny!

>Hitler
did nothing wrong.

sort em out

-.-

>filename
right

He had only one daughter and raised her poorly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Hitler

Breaking news

>Hello I am a reporter from CNN.
>
>Would you be kind to explain the history behind this white supremacist frog and how he relates to Donald Trumps campaign in your own words.
>
>We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words so please be thorough in your replies.
>
>
>Only serious replies please!
Hello I am a reporter from CNN.

Would you be kind to explain the history behind this white supremacist frog and how he relates to Donald Trumps campaign in your own words.

We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words so please be thorough in your replies.

Only serious replies please!

Hey Cuck News Network, suck a nigger cock. and Investigate this.

>In your own words
>Twice

You can't even pretend you aren't a retard as you attempt to terribly troll.

"give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words"
This assumes that there is something to defend and no reporter would try to get info by being that openly biased towarts the other - especially when he/she hopes to get some laughable bad defensive answers. The moment people know what you want, they refuse to give it to you. Simple journalism know how. Something that you lack of :)

I AIN'T THE TALLEST WALL IN THE WORLD

Love how the article shows that pepe was just an amusing meme, and then NBC saw a single Trump supporting pepe and started calling it a while nationalist symbol.

I apologize for my comrades here in case this is a true reporter but it is only reasonable to doubt the veracity of this, if you do not provide a valid proof of your legitimacy nobody will take you seriously, not even me. Faggot.

NBC isn't where it started though. They probably just saw The Daily Beast's article, which was written after they interviewed some dude who, to us, is obviously just some Sup Forumstard trolling them, but the morons took it as fact and wrote an article about Pepe being a white nationalist symbol.

Get the fuck out of here CNN, no one likes you 'round here.

CNN user,

Read the rules:
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

did you think it was that easy op?! shit

u wad to playy teh gamee!!

But dubs: they don't lie.

Dubs say CNN is in fact a FOOL

Ok fake news, where do we begin... Pepe became a proud meme on Sup Forums after the feels good image became popular. We soon started to meme everybody using it as the meme evolved. In Donald's case, Sup Forums liked him and started to pepe-ify him. This started a chain reaction, with pepe of different, more sinister varieties became popular. Trump also seemingly adopted the meme in different circumstances involving social media. After Missus Clinton began a Jihad against Pepe, it took off like a rocket and became a symbol against the oppressive left and all of their hysteria. Pepe is just a meme, like any other, it can be used how people like, for good, or for evil. The left only sees the evil side, yet they are evil themselves. I hope this response gives good insight.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

faggots

and probably because niggers

Hello I am a reporter from CNN

No such thing you only report fake news!
CNN supports terrorist.

fake news confirmed

Liberalism is a mental disorder

Uncle Mike was right

Niggers be trippin.

CNN cucked as fuck suck my dick I ain't answering shit ur MSN in general is cucked

There once was a frog name of Pepe
he came to us from over the Steppes
His rump is so plump
He got elected the Drumpf
And now liberals are un-heppy

if you genuinely want a serious reply, give us proof you're actually reporting for CNN.

i can't tell if this entire thread is full of retards, idiots, or fucking morons. bunch of people think it's actually cnn, and a bunch of idiots calling fake news and posting republican retardation as troll bait

you have such a way with words that it shows that you're mentally retarded

this is shit tier bait

things only become white supremacist symbols when liberal news outlets claim they are. then faux-white-supremacist sites like Sup Forums make a meme out of it just to piss people off.

i like richard d james album

/pol is that way faggots
----------------------------------->

Put me on the news faggot.

You are also dumb enough to believe this is actually from CNN and not just bait to sucker the mentally deficient.

I have reason to believe that OP is Anderson Cooper...

Niggers tongue my anus

Clinton
News
Network

Get the fuck out of here you fake news motherfucker. This here is America. No commie faggots allowed.

damn very successful bait

Aroo~

Anderson Cooper love me

False

Ah yes Pepe. The "meme" stems from the vigilante anti natcotics group "Los PEPEs". They were a group of freedom fighters who took out the wicked Pablo Escobar's labs and goons. They were one, of if not THE biggest factors in his downfall. Now the people of Sup Forums in it's starting days hated drugs or anything else God would disapprove of. They idolized Los PEPEs for their just work keeping cocaine off the streets, and gave them a mascot, PEPE the frog. There is no known reason why a frog was chosen, but nonetheless it stuck like glue. The people of tumblr (the original fascist site) hated seeing the Jesus loving people of Sup Forums being happy and helping keep drugs off the streets. Using their media connections they created the despicable "Pepe the Frog" as a means to slander Sup Forums. At first the people of Sup Forums thought it would fail, as any reasonable person would. After all, who would think that Sup Forums, the epitome of all things good and holy, would ever do anything to harm people? They used this little "meme" as a way to mock the horrid satanists of tumblr. However, with the recent events of the 2016 elections the people of tumblr knew they had to kick things up a notch to keep Drumpf out of office. They brought back their disgusting little "Pepe the Frog" with even more hatred. He was forced to don Nazi and Klan outfits, just to slander the good people of Sup Forums. Further tarnishing the noble Los PEPEs. Sup Forums was pushed to the front of people's minds, but not as the beacon of anti-drug chatting that it was before. This time it was slandered as a disgusting White Supremacist chat site. Unfortunately this lie stuck, and the fair, drug hating people of Sup Forums fell deep into a web of lies and hatred. Only time will tell if the real truth is ever revealed.

Ahaa! Wrong board....I believe you're looking for /vg/ or /adv/. They are a bunch of heathens there.

Pepe aka kek controls Trump. Kek is a chaos god and has chosen Trump to bring forth the great habbening where uncle Adolf will return and usher in 1000 years of peace and productivity that has never been witnessed before . It shall be glorious HEIL KEK

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Too bad cnn isnt interested in news, otherwize this might make it out there.

Keep up the good work user

I know you're just going to lie anyways.
CNN is the worst.

Still butt-hurt over your candidate's loss?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Pepes
If only they were still here today to keep the evil of cocaine off of our good streets. What noble people. Truly everything Sup Forums stands for.

The frog is the aborted fetus of monika Lewinsky and Bill Clinton

When I CNN I cross the road

pussy nigga rock

Yeah i heard the news talking about pepe and I was like "oh cool good for pepe he's going places"
Then I heard them say he was a Trump supporting white nationalist and I was like "Pepe be green foos."

OK I'll give u the guide to praise pepe then I will answer

All praise be to kek, and of course, the God emperor!!

Oh yeah- and shouts out to my nigga pepe.

KYS. CNN is cancer. I hope all you liberals die, liberalism is cancer.

This is what pepe looked like originally then the hate mongering niggers died him green to cover up his beautiful whiteness.

Hey that's pretty good...

What are u fucking gay?
Fuck u anal bead ur the cancer that is destroying Sup Forums

See any good trap threads user??

Any good fb fapp threads user?

Fuck u cancerous fucking nigger faggot.. kys

4 words

OP
IS
A
FAG

Pepe here. The way you do news