Woke up this morning with a sore throat, took a photo using flash and was shocked! wtf is this?

woke up this morning with a sore throat, took a photo using flash and was shocked! wtf is this?

Maybe severe tonsil stones?

leftover cum

you have strep throat lol. better go to the doctors quick or you will be in a world in pain.

tonsilitis

tonsillitis. you'll live.

Strep throat.

confirmed for strep. i had it all the time as a kid. get to the doc, some medicine will have you feeling fine in a week.

u gun dye

You gotta stop sucking dick op.

throat aids

Regardless, you need phenoxymethylpenicillin, good shit for throat infections.

This.

I meant tonsillitis. spelled it wrong. go to the doc.

can't afford a doc, take two mucinex every 6 hours.

sorry you in pain user, tits for you

i dont suck dick tho

bumping this thread

reason #1 i refuse to eat pussy under any circumstances. Michael Douglas here is an example to us all

CANCER OF THE AIDS X FOREVAR.

Thats bc u kept sucking on your grimy fingers after fingering you boyfriends ass like the autist that you are

Brush your fucking mouth!

Med student here, go to the doctor, you'll live but its gonna get worse.

I have to say OP you should fucking brush your teeth also regularly.

Nah, stones are... stone shaped. I know, I'm a master with words. Looks more like strep.

strep or tonsillitis. go to the doc you bitch

If you don't have a fever you'll get one soon.

I don't know the english word for it but it's not dangerous if you're a healthy adult. You might have to lay in bed for 7-10 days.

Also, go to the store and get som paracetamol quick before you get worse.

Also drink a shitton of water.

it's*

I have this too but my throat isn't sore at all.

pics or it didnt happen

Smegma

Amputation is your only effective option.

Possibly mono. My tonsils looked like that when I had mono. It was so bad I was gagging on them. Go to a doc.

im finding it difficult to breath aswell

*correction* breathe

and it's not strep. don't listen to these autists.

Dried up cum all stuck to the back of your throat.

Also, your molars looks like kernels of corn.
That shit is disgusting.

Go to the Doc bruh, get some antibiotics. In my early 20s, I got strep and didn't go to the Dr because I had no health insurance, figured my immune system would clear it uo eventually. After about ten days it developed into Scarlett fever, then quickly into rheumatic fever. Ended up in the ICU with permanent heart damage.

Search "glandular fever" same shit I had. Bed for a month. Best month of my life.

if you take all those dicks out of your mouth for a moment, the breathing problems should be gone

Indeed. The breasts go towards credibility.

This

Probably strep. Go to doctor, get antibiotics. You'll live.

Highly contagious so keep that shit indoors.

Looks like a throat to me

Nah dude I've had those before. I don't remember what it's called, but you get treated for it the exact same way as you would for strep, you need to go to the doc and get some antibiotics.

its tonsillitis but your tonsills are swollen af I would get that checked soon

PAfag here.
Any pain?
Any cough?
Any fever?

First year intern here.

You got mono son.

Get thee to a clinic.

AKA mono.

Fucking strep, it kicked my ass this last winter, my throat stayed swollen for months after

With a pic like that, there's no way a strapping alpha like you would ever suck cocks all day long.

This.

What he said, go to doctor asap

Looks like a doctors appointment, Do it assap

it could spread into your lungs.

Classic Strep Throat. You need to take some antibiotics asap. I get it like 4-5 times a year .... Shit sucks

Looks like Mono, op. Get to a doc asap

It's streptococcus, a bacterial infection

nice spidertits fag