Seriously, what has Trump ever said that was racist or sexist?

Seriously, what has Trump ever said that was racist or sexist?
I can't honestly find quotes of it, only leftists who say that he is racist and sexist.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n3Dgi5d0M
youtu.be/mF4cxxuZ5_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he treats everyone the same.

to retarded liberals, that's racist and sexist.

he called mexicans rapists and murders

Except he didn't famalam.

***illegal mexicans

1.) He implied Cartels were sending murderers (which they are) and that they were rapists (60% of women crossing the borders are raped by Mexican coyotes)
2.) Just because it's offensive doesn't it make any less true. You can't solve a problem unless you talk about it.

He said that illegal immigrants that came in became rapists, murders, and thieves. Which is a perfectly fine statement to make because it's the truth.

He didn't say that they can also become productive workers, because that wasn't the issue. The issue was the illegals that were causing crime. Hence why he pointed those ones out. It's not like he said illegals COULDN'T become productive workers.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what he said and he should keep saying it because it hammers down on the butthurt left so much.

pretty much nothing

>ARE YOU JOSHING ME??

Trump's father is a KKK member.
Like father, like son.

If you can't tell that Trump is racist, you belong on the sprectrum. Not even baiting right now.

spectrum*

This is woman logic btw.

>radical islam
>rapist mexicans
at least that's how the left precieves him as racist
funniest thing is, he's right, therefore RAYCIS

You're avoiding didn't work, point out a racist statement by Trump.

Mexican is a nationality.

>60% of women crossing the borders are raped by Mexican coyotes

Its more like 80 % of women who get raped on their way to the US, but of course it's not Mexicans doing it.... seriously... no really....
The other 20% have already been raped in their hometown and are to indigenous for Mexicans

someone is doing the raping... just saying...

>Ask for proof Trump is racist
>Can't find any
"if u dun think don is raists ur autism >:O!!!!!!"

Thanks for proving our point.

What does this have to do with the KKK?

bernout/shilldog detected

Nice cop out social retard.

I can't say anything to convince you because you're not capable of seeing it, even though you're racist and happen to completely agree with trump. Yeah man, you're not racist, Trump isn't racist, that's not true at all. Give up.

the truth.

>can't say anything
more like you dont have anything
>inb4 more avoiding

False, nice failed ad hom though. You belong in the big leagues.

This.

He said he wanted to ban people from Muslim countries from entering the US and suggested they should wear id badges.
>hurr Muslim isn't a race
"People from Muslim countries" includes a very specific part of the world. It's essentially the same as saying people from South American countries or people from North African countries. You're talking about one group of person when you say that, even if it's not a "race"

I'm sorry that you have shit political views

only the finest faggotry detection

It's not my fault that you're socially retarded enough to not consciously understand that you agree with Trump on several issues because you're both racist. Liberals seem irrational to you because you can't read people and can't see how fucking obvious it is that Trump is racist.

You learn that one from your dad?

Stellar argumentation, you win the day kid.

>fb tier pic
true none the less

He said "they're sending their rapists", not that mexicans are rapists in general. Only the rapist mexicans are being called rapists since they rape

>I'm only telling the truth, pity me
You've given no factual basis for your claims. Fuck off, or provide evidence.

I came just to make sure this post was here

i learned faggotry detection from my dad?
hell yeah, wasn't influenced by news and society at a young age to tolerate that shit.

stay mad with your 6th grade insults

More pinterest tier, this is Facebook tier.

Prove that he is racist. We aren't emotional little children like you, faggot, appeals to emotion and your own feelings are nothing to us.

AMEN

I can show you evidence, but you simply are not socially competent enough to pick up on obvious cues. You are not socially competent enough to read people and understand the emotions underneath what they say. This is why you don't understand liberal accusations, even though you probably understand he's racist, or you're both racist and you agree on the same responses to racial issues. Do you ever wonder what that means?

Lol know your place at the bottom.

>stellar argumentation
>hasn't provided a real argument yourself

It's not emotion, it's being able to read human emotion and intent by how they behave while discussing certain issues. This is something that a lot of people have no problem with. It's clear that Trump is simply not saying as much as he really wants to because it would make him look bad. You can see him holding back when talking about Mexicans and hispanics, blacks etc. Well, you can;t. That's why we have to have this stupid conversation that most people don't even have to have.

>He is racist because of social cues
>This constitutes evidence

.... You're fucking retarded.

He said someshit about only wanting little men with hats on their heads counting his money.

He said that illegal mexican immigrants commit a disproportionate amount of rape and murder, which is objectively a fact.

>it is something social so I don't understand it
>it must not be true

I'm not the person you have to blame for your total inability to read people. Do you accept the fact that some people might be better at reading people than you are? Do you really think it's impossible that Trump's racist? Do you believe that just because he hasn't said anything overtly racist, then he can't be racist?

I can't see him doing that, and it is adhom to suggest that this is some fault of mine. Unfortunately, you can't build a logical argument without using fallacy. So yeah, fuck off.

You can't prove anything, you loose, we win. Now get the fuck of my board you normie scum.

i know your astrology sign says you're good at reading people but those are bullshit

>I have evidence.
>But you are too stoopid to understand.
>Therefore I will show no evidence.

weew lad

>this guy is serous

>he insults normal people for not being socially retarded
>this is his argument.

You are trash.

That's a prejudgement. You can't accept the fact that there are people who think that there's a problem with immigration without being racist. The point you make is a fallacy, since agreeing with x on several issues doesn't mean that you have to share the same vision of an specific idea.

the lack of evidence does not constitute the existence of opposing evidence

It's not emotion, it's being able to read human emotion and intent...
>Not emotion.
>Reading emotion.

The autism is strong.

You are making assumptions based off your interpretation of body language and inference. This is not an argument worth discussing. Millions of people have had different interpretations to you.

You are making assumptions, not arguments. You are also assigning objectivity to your subjective interpretations of observations.

I'm not autistic, I can read cues fine, I just don't make assumptions.

I have not looked up my zodiac sign since I learned what it was. It's nonsense.

Look up any speech of him discussing other races. If you can't see what I'm talking about, there's no way I can help you. There's a reason other people see this, and there's a reason you're not capable of seeing it. It's a you problem.

Crooked Hillary Clinton, do you know where you are? You're in the Trump Jungle Baby!
Watch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n3Dgi5d0M

I'm not socially retarded and neither are most Trump supporters as far as I can infer.

Stop making assumptions.

Feels be reals bro. Didn't you know?

Even if he was a racist and bigotted prick i see nothing wrong with it. We spics are the same way.

>Look up any speech of him discussing other races. If you can't see what I'm talking about, there's no way I can help you.

You don't live near minorities, do you?

Meaning that it's a logical argument based off of being able to read basic emotions like apprehension and to be able to read between the lines.

>this much social ineptitude being rationalized this hard

>calls other people "normie scum" for being able to read social cues
>claims to not be socially retarded

wew

So you admit that he's racist.

>fenced in community
>all white
>security guards
>never been to detroit, Chicago, cleveland, etc
>GUYS I TOTALLY AM IN TOUCH WITH THE MINORITIES

>Sup Forums being this baited

WEW ME LAD

There is no social ineptitude that you can assert outside of anecdote.

We aren't blubbering Reddit morons, we can see past your sophistry.

being aware of minorities and the shit they do =/= racist

>Meaning that it's a logical argument based off of being able to read basic emotions like apprehension

Not logical, it's based off your interpretation.

How about you tell the whole truth of what he said, instead of half assing it?

Am I saying anything to the validity of his racism?

No I'm not.

I'm simply claiming that Trump is racist, and so are many of his supporters. It's an obvious unspoken truths.

Take a step back and realize that a board of extreme racists is defending their "God King", claiming he isn't actually racist.

Really, think about that.

Think about that.

these memes are powerful.
We will win

If you don't confront it, people on the fence end up catching the Reddit brand of retarded.

Bitch logic for a bitch of a man.
Go split your cock.

Tell us why not agreeing with you is "social ineptitude", but please remember that your instict and prejudgements aren't an argument.

I never admitted anything.

There you go again, jumping the gun like a rabid dog.

Yeah exactly, he's racist. I know, you know it, lets stop bullshitting here.

The neckbeard often retreats into his intellectualization defense mechanism, to give him the illusion that he can rationally reduce everything around him to hard and objective fact.

ok so your are claiming he's racist
provide evidence or be assumed retarded

There is no evidence for his racism. I'm not a totalitarian collectivist who doesn't care about the lives of individuals, so I am not going to judge someone based of assumptions other people make, or even assumptions that I make.

Empiricism is the only way. You are condemning him for a fucking thought crime.

You're still avoiding, still haven't answered OP's question. 0/10.

Not surprised that you're socially inept.

Because I don;'t know any people in real life that have any trouble seeing this, including his supporters. Please refer to this Well then what was your follow up going to be to "you don't live around minorities, do you?"

>It's an obvious unspoken truths.

Not an argument. You have zero validity. There are numerous statistics that prove there is a difference between the races, especially crime.

Hard objective fact is the only grounds under which someone should be labeled anything. Especially labeled as someone who discriminates based on race.

To prove that someone discriminates based on race, you would need to have evidence of them discriminating based on race.

>Neckbeard

The shill often reverts to personal insults when his flawed arguments are called out for being goopy vagina logic.

state one thing trump did that was racist

Answer the question: Do you live with people who are considered minorities?

Yes or no?

>it's another ''thread gets shitted up by an emotional child and retards give him (Yous)'' episode

I don't need to assume you're retarded you simply are. You really think it's a bad bet to say "Trump is racist"? You think it's such a bad bet that it's even "retarded" meaning extremely stupid and cognitively incompetent. I'd say it's a pretty fucking safe bet that Donald Trump is racist and views white people as better than blacks and latinos. I think you faggots are just doing your own unpaid Sup Forums PR for him because you think there are still people that are fooled. Everyone knows, it's time to give up.

Guys I seriously think we should just walk away from this one.

Thankfully no one is buying into his bullshit, so we aren't helping anyone by taking the hook.

This is my plea for everyone to abandon this thread. We have established for everyone to see that there is no evidence of Trump's racism.

I think it will reflect positively if we showed the strength of character to back out.

It's funny that when lefties bash trump for the "we need to build a wall" thing. If they'd hear the rest of the speech Donald said "...and I don't mind leaving a big beautiful door in that wall, so people can come into this country LEGALLY". How can you even argue with that?
>Source
youtu.be/mF4cxxuZ5_M

So you admit that racism is logical, and that a logical man like Trump is racist, right?

Once again, not my fault that you have absolutely 0 functional ability to read human emotion and intent, even when it's thinly veiled.

>white people as better than blacks and latinos
Well, it's true.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????

I'm having deja vu, I've seen this exact pic and exact post with the exact same replies but it was last year

>18 posts by this idea
just stop feeding him dipshits

*id
fuck phones

No, I don't admit to any of your arbitrary and biased assertions. "Racism" isn't logical.

Race realism is.

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana*
*nothin' personnel*

Oh I'm sorry am I speaking Chinese? I asked you a question, you answer it. After that, I answer your question.

Right so you admit that he's racist.

This is about your inability to read people. That's why it looks like you thinking you're right and someone being frustrated that you can't see something so obvious.

Right but most people would consider race realism a form of racism. You admit Trump is racist, thank you for your time.

Great fedora meme, man who can't read obvious social cues.

>hurr durr i can READ PEOPLE so i know you better then you know yourself
>*tips fedora*