Thoughts on earl? haven't seen much discussion about him on here

Thoughts on earl? haven't seen much discussion about him on here

Hands down the best rapper out right now. He hasn't come out with a classic album yet, but his bars are unbeatable

Very good

He's smart, he knows how thirsty niggas are for his album and he knows that he could pull a future and just drop some shit just for money and we'd buy that shit. But he's real and he's sitting on this album he's got it cooking to make sure it's good at least to his ears. Fuck our ears. I like that that earl doesn't give a fuck and will continue to do what he wants.

silver spoon faggot raised upper middle class who tries extra hard being anti white to appeal to ghetto dwellers and the blm crowd. boring music too

>tries extra hard being anti white
Evidence?

His twitter

Links?

black hitler if you ask me

better lyricist than kendrick

best rap for when you feel angsty, though his delivery is super monotone

i'm white and I agree with him on this..
dog cultists are fucked up

I've never encountered any blatant anti-white lyrics in his music

>i'm white and I agree with him on this..
>dog cultists are fucked up
>
>I've never encountered any blatant anti-white lyrics in his music
same
obviously
i was just poking fun at how dumb that other guy is
also who cares, hes dope

well that's unfortunate

great way to treat your fans

Really boring and just generally overrated. Raps over the most boring, moody beats exclusively while rapping about how depressed he is and how much he hates his fans. I didn't listen to Doris but I listened to IDLSIDGO and was easily the most disappointing hip-hop rec I've gotten from Sup Forums

tell the label that I want a white driver and tell em give me space i don't know that nigga

if this is real it should be more acknowledged

I really hate the whole mentality of "some white people are racists, welp, better be racist to all white people blatantly and publicly" and then them getting away with it. Total double standard bullshit.

Made me like him t b h

fuck fans who bother their idols on twitter, he obviously doesnt want to be idolized

>anti white to appeal to ghetto dwellers and the blm crowd

too black for the white kids too black for the white

Actually try listening to his music senpai

t. whitey

IDLSIDGO and Solace are two of my favorite things to go to when I want some soul-crushingly sad rap, Solace especially.

The anti-white stuff is whatever, if he was really anti-white he wouldn't have Lucas so prominently featured in the Woah video nor would he have performed in a comedy skit where a white guy pretends to be a slave for laughs.

>i have black friends, im not racist!

fucking good artist

You're pathetic. Prideless, spineless, weak.

who fucking cares that's hilarious

>inb4 double standard

this lol. fuck white people i hope they all die

this

getting people super asshurt over "muh double standard" is objectively funnier than making racist jokes. the reaction is always priceless.

>calls a stranger pathetic on a malaysian fingerpainting forum