Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsroom.unfccc.int/unfccc-newsroom/finale-cop21/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/01/531048986/so-what-exactly-is-in-the-paris-climate-accord
un.org/africarenewal/magazine/april-2016/paris-climate-deal-and-africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it has nothing to do with race, that's just an attention grab.
It DOES make you yanks look like even more of a global fucking joke than you retards already were. Gratz on electing a failed steak salesman and reality tv star as a president, the rest of the world sends their regards lmao

Yeah damn Trump for realizing that they could take those billions and invest it into the US economy instead of giving it to "developing" nations (which includes china).

Paris agreement was a big fucking joke and it's only purpose was for the continuing march towards globalization.

Anyone who thought the Paris agreement was a good thing is a straight up globalist cuck.

>sending the rest of the world a disproportionate ammount of funding like always

yeah fuck u m8. China is the most polluted country on the planet and they are contributing literally nothing.

The ACLU's lips are moving

Statistically, yes. Is it as important as protecting the whole species longterm or getting access to cheap international green tech? No. But p.o.c. are more likely to live in cities, and poor p.o.c. are more likely to live near coal plants, dumps, etc, and suffer from those related illmesses. True of many poor people globally.

Of course the ACLU is using strong wording like 'assault'

That's probably the biggest performance of mental gymnastics I have seen on the internet today

Sorry forgot Sup Forums turned into neo newfag snowflakes
Fuck niggers and fuck the globe RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Paris Climate agreement is like the Patriot act. Both have great sounding names but they both suck ass.

Stats are only hard if you're retarded

what simple thing did you not understand

Everything is "an assualt on communities of color" to these fuckwits.

>neutral post explaining stances
>snowflake gets confused
Kek

I'd rather we burned the money in a fire than give it to China.

>forgot Sup Forums turned into neo newfag snowflakes

You clearly fucking didn't judging from that post.

lol no. just like the companies who all support it, it's just an attention grab. all of those companies are massive contributors to global warming somehow.

Good to see that you have a failed reality TV star's dick shoved so far down your throat it causes brain damage from lack of oxygen. Your president has done fuck all for the economy and gives no shits about the middle class, every action has been to benefit the highest class you stunned cunt.
>blames china
>can't even spell amount because his Cheetos dusted sausage roll fingers mash the keys to fast
Oh boi I'm laffin', not just at how dumb that post was, but at what an absolute joke you fuckin' yanks are.
Please keep it up friends, you stoke the flames of laughs so goddamn well for the rest of us

What part of the comment triggered you retard?

Using the word snowflake makes you a instant faggot

Climate change disproportionately affects the poor. Even here in the US.

time.com/3457668/climate-change-poor-neighborhoods/

You're just butthurt that the US isn't going to send your country money.

Covfefe lol

the poor dindus

Nah, my country, and pretty much every country save for France is doing amazing and laughing square in the face of you dumb yank fucks.

letmeguess, climage change impacts poor people, but not rich people?

how about it impacts black people more. How can you even think that? Do you think climate is racist, and targets races differently? Do you think rising waters will come to a "white" household and stop in its tracks and choose a different neighborhood?

Fucking lol.

The aclu really needs to learn to quit dragging every discussion back to race

hey samefag go be triggered on Sup Forums or tumblr

Who gives a fuck about niggers? Seriously, the world would be better off without them.

Sorry it triggers you I'll put a warning up next time

Sorry that your illiteracy reflects how stupid your country as a whole is yankee-doodle :^)

>being this mad
>"I don't care about yanks"

hmm yes.

Enjoy your Muslim invasion.

Yep everything the ACLJOO does and says is the absolute truth

Are you fucking retarded? Of course climate change is going to affect different populations differently. Coastal cities are going to be affected a lot differently than inland, high elevation regions

The part where you called someone a newfag while simultaneously making let funny XD reee reddit memes.
You have to go back.

Schadenfreude isn't anger yank, it's a beautiful feeling

Who said I did? I answered OP's question.

You faggots need to calm down the butthurt autism

The good news is that New Orleans would be gone.

>newfag triggers me
kys

And looking at the US, only blacks live near the Atlantic or Pacific? Whites are only inland?

What about when water rises in Europe. Don't tell me that only and all the immigrants are living in the countrysides near water and the whites live in elevated cities in the middle of countries.

Yeah, Germany and Sweden are doing GREAT.

Oh, UK too.

If Trump is going to drop out of the agreement wouldn't it be easier to just start a nuclear war.
It would end humanity faster and the survivors would remember him as the man who ended the world.

More reddit memes. What will he post next?

I didn't make a reddit meme, never even been on the site. But you sure sound like the butthurt expert :^)

we must join them

>ACLU
>truth

pick one edge lord.

the autism

Did I say any of that is wrong dumbfuck? Go be triggered on Sup Forums if you're going to angry with yourself.

Fuck. Do a little research. Read this article for example:

time.com/3457668/climate-change-poor-neighborhoods/

or use the google where there are countless studies and articles outlining this. educate yourself.

protip: it helps to actually know what the fuck you're talking about before engaging in arguments.

niggers can't afford an air conditioner and if we gave them a free one they would hock it for crack

man I can't understand how someone can read a simple fact and get this massively butthurt

Join who? Coastal cities or high elevation regions? Do I have to be autistic to understand your point?

then please link to me how coastal populations (affected) and inland populations (not affected) can be separated in clear-cut race groups.

Poor people in undeveloped countries live near the coast? Sure. Many also live inland. I don't get how climate change can be racist.

Classist I could equate, but not racist.

wow. strait to name calling. not even pretending to make an argument first.

Oh, you're posting second hand reddit memes. Sup Forums, right?

niggers can't afford AC
das racis

Anyone who knows their shit knows this Paris agreement would have solved nothing. Trump simply saved America money. It's still bad that the president Denys climate change, but this Paris shit would have solved nothing.

Haha. I too am new and enjoy memes new friend
lel every meme originates on plebbit so i'll talk about it with all my new friends :D

used to regard the ACLU with a modicum of respect for their insistence on absolute freedom for all people

now this is the kind of shit that reminds me how bad of a decision that was forme

>newfag showing how new he is

>then please link to me how coastal populations (affected) and inland populations (not affected) can be separated in clear-cut race groups.
Wow you're really going for full blown triggered autism now. Great understanding of stats user

>populations (not affected)
They are affected. Read the goddamn posts you keep responding to.

Ugh, people like you make me want to drop bombs. America is highly conscious about the environment and we are going green all over the place. We've been doing it for 20+ years now also and continue to do so. We don't need to be apart of a fucking club to be environmentally sound. Do I need to join the Earth is Round Club so that you don't think I think the Earth is Flat?

You people are fuckin' soulless mindless sheep.

I don't get it.
Climate change will affect everyone. How is it a race issue?

Since
it
affects
everyone.

>>people will be affected differently
>y-yeah?! show me proof that whites inland won't be effected
ITT: underages arguing with themselves

but but... It's called the Paris Climate agreement so it must solve climate change amirite?

Sup Forums is so new they think "pepe" is some type of "oldfag" meme that only true 4channers get.
I give up. This website is dead.

No they agreed to change the climate.

niggers_can't_afford_AC
das rasis

God forgive we repay our debt some way.

Who other than the ACLU and you said it was you fucking retard.

>mfw China invested 280 billion dollars into renewable energy sources in 2016 alone.

Learn to read

>hurr durr gotta bring up p-pepe
Thank god, your shitty newfag memes were killing this place.

>it affects everyone
>populations will be affected in different ways
>ACLU and Sup Forums can't shut the fuck up about race
Literally what is so hard about that faggot?

You keep claiming every meme you see is Sup Forums and reddit. That's generally a good sign you're the newfag

God i hope so. Cant think of anyone who deserves it more.

those gooks were stupid enough to loan money to the most powerful nation on Earth, how did they expect to collect?

salient point, but ideally financial systems are meant to be maintained with some trust

But they objectively are from reddit.

Yep. Watered down emissions targets, vague promises to adhere to future agreements, relies on willing compliance and contains absolutely 0 enforcement mechanisms. Absolute trash, not worth the paper it's printed on

Im glad trump pulled out that jewish fucking ponzi scheme

>funnels money directly to (((devolping nations))) that get a free pass to fuck up the environment while the everyone else bends over and shells out 100 billion and has to take climate migrants

>To help developing countries switch from fossil fuels to greener sources of energy and adapt to the effects of climate change, the developed world will provide $100 billion a year," NPR's Christopher Joyce reports.

>But that amount is identified as a "floor," not a ceiling.

>"Developed countries won inclusion of language that would up the ante in subsequent years," he explains, "so that financial aid will keep ramping up over time."

>China, India, Russia, and other large countries classified as "developing"

newsroom.unfccc.int/unfccc-newsroom/finale-cop21/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/01/531048986/so-what-exactly-is-in-the-paris-climate-accord
un.org/africarenewal/magazine/april-2016/paris-climate-deal-and-africa

Forgot pic whoops

& so would that shithole britain lols

>ACLJOO
>ACLU supported the right of Nazi's to parade in a favored retirement community for Jewish holocaust survivors.

great argument

but it is true that Trump has no interest in 'going green'

sure probably loads of american companies are but it needs to be mandatory and those who choose not to will maximise profits and those who do will have no choice but to do the same to remain competetive

>black people more likely to live in cities
>so climate change is somehow a black people issue

but black people are still going to be around 30% of the people living in those cities retard

>us economy

You mean his friends.

Bush ignored signs of an impending attack and started a war with the wrong country to get his friends rich, Trump is already on the same path, it'll take decades to clean up his mess, we still haven't recovered from Bush.

The Paris Agreement is a terrible deal. Here is how it goes: The US and every other civilized nations needs to pull back on its carbon emission. Meanwhile China, India, and Mexico can continue to spew as much shit as they want for as long as they want into the atmosphere. The US must pay China, India, and Mexico for doing this while regulating companies out of business and costing thousands of jobs. Does that sound like a good deal to you?

What about the part where third world countries (many of which are in africa) produce 85% of CO2?

>Is this true?
if you replace "racial justice" with "the plans of our Jewish overlords" and "communities of color across the U.S." with our Jewish overlords"
then it is 100% true and accurate

Donald Trump wants to re-negotiate plans that were put together by people who hate the US and self-hating americans who don't know how to negotiate. No one likes to be called out on their shit, I'm sure that includes countries that the US gives money to and career politicians with skin in the game.