/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

stanleycupofchowder.com/2016/12/31/14133148/wjc-finlands-coaching-staff-got-fired-jukka-rautakorpi-jussi-ahokas-world-juniors-olli-juolevi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oy veyy

good thread

this

Good morning, friends

Good pic

where is finland

i need to bully him

January is when I start paying attention to the NHL, what have I missed so far?

Good morning my Viking friend.

fuck off casual scum

The point.

>not scandinavia edition

Columbus is elite

you're saying i'm just not ready?

yes go back to your ape sports

The Blue Jackets have won 15 Straight and play the Oilers today at home

How is the world treating you this day?

What went right?

Usually around your countries' thanksgiving is when you should pay attention. It's been a trend that the teams in spots in Thanksgiving are usually what you're going to see by the season's end. The Metro has blown up and essentially removed any chance of an Atlantic team getting into the WC.

In a game which will be won by Oil and GWG by Maroon

>2 years ago people hated Torts
>now everyone likes him

what happeenenened?

Are the Oilers bringing their refs? A couple times Lucić high sticks McDavid so Columbus gets double minors and they could possibly get a goal or two

You just know the team that's going to beat them is going to be the one that creates the least storylines, both here and in the news, like the Bolts or Panthers in a couple games.

You have exactly 5seconds to name a single flaw in Juuse Saros game

what is happening in this picture?

I've watched a few games here and there, but it's harder to watch games here in Florida than the past two seasons when I lived in Toronto in part because I'm a poorfag now.
I can't find acestreams of NHL games either.

I always liked him when he was with the Rangers

>KEKäläinen

He got the start and win

As much as I'd like to laugh at the Lightning or Panthers Florida was the last loss (though in a shootout) that the Jackets had. Even so they'd be on a 21 W streak by the time they even face the Panthers, so that's really fucking significant if they hit that, not breaking the record but annihilating it

>accelerate collapse rate of Vancouver and coach them from fringe playoff team to trash
>hired by bjs, where he does the exact same thing
>hired for world cup, where he does nothing but bring negative attention to his team and stupid roster

His biggest problem in New York was his attitude and his weird obsession against assistants. He finally admits to doing things differently post World Cup and it's paying off.

Dunno, it's still yesterday here.

well it's like there's no reason for them to just lose it just because. like yeah it's hard, but they're still playing strong and they're not missing bodies. they even have their backup rolling, and between now and the Florida teams is only 1 back to back. after the oilers, it's all metro teams andthey've got a perfect record against their own division on top of this massive winstreak, so it's not too far-fetched to believe they can push it that far.

i think the streak is already defying expectations and common sense, so it's really hard after every single game to go "they'll probably lose the next game just because"

>negative attention
do you mean sitting for the anthem or what

With Finland's disappointing showing at the World Juniors, have the other hockey-playing nations finally developed successful counter-meme tactics?

He kept trying to explain why certain players were there and why they overlooked players for who they picked. But when the team didn't even look like it was even doing what it had planned to do, it was very easy to light him up. It's not like it was all Torts fault, but he got really personal about it. But it is still partially his fault and he deserved the criticism.

When your generational talents aren't playing it does leave a void in depth

So what if a few rank and file players come around who will only score 20 to 30 goals max and get a 6 million year contract max

Finns have the next Ovechkin and the best damn goaltender to grace the NHL

Keep damage controlling /hoc/ it doesn't change the fact that the Finns are coming

Trippy, how does it feel to live back there?

Great post America. Our greatest ally.

I'm cheering for you so the Finland-USA domination in u20 continues.

It puts the finn in the bin

or else it gets stale memes again?

You obviously don't watch enough hockey if you think refs are biased IN the Oilers' favour.

Hockey """""fans""""".

Is there a dumber bunch?

How true is this?

stanleycupofchowder.com/2016/12/31/14133148/wjc-finlands-coaching-staff-got-fired-jukka-rautakorpi-jussi-ahokas-world-juniors-olli-juolevi

any of you guys use vpn to avoid blackouts on nhl gamecenter?

Very good, very good!

>Finland had a bad year at the WJC and will be walking into the regulation round against Switzerland
>regulation round against Switzerland
>regulation
>Switzerland
What a great way to start of the article..

>open article
>see a link to article about Brad Marchand 'openly calling out' homophobes on Twitter and why it's important
>oh it's one of those sites

It's such a fucking trip since it's a Bruins focused hockey site.

The funny thing is that they've been """fans""" since 2012 and still don't know shit about hockey.

/r/nhlstreams

>360p quality

i want reliable high quality streams. /r/nhlstreams
is nothing but shit

Lazyman

ive already looked into kodi and id rather go down the vpn path desu.Pricing isnt an issue so im fine with gamecenter i just dont want blackouts. Just wanting to here some first person accounts of people who have done it.

Where are you in Canada?

I usually go there when I don't get the Canadian broadcasts even tho I have the NHL Center Ice Package. So this roughly 80% of the time it seems.

vancouver island
yeah i currently have center ice but im looking at getting rid of my cable next year. Unfortunately you cant buy just the sports packages, you need to buy at least one of thier gay ass standard packages. I wish bc had rogers becuase they have a super sports pak that looks alright

/r/nhlstreams guy who commented earlier, I use Tunnelbear if i want a VPN.

However I usually find good 720p quality streams

Can't you buy the internet package and get basically the same thing as Center Ice but better cause you can always choose home or away broadcasts?

the internet version is Rogers Gamecenter live. I would get the home and away broadcast but without a vpn i would miss out on all the games that were broadcasted on sportsnet which is quite a lot nowadays

It's almost like they don't want our money.

I saw a video on Tunnelbear and it looks pretty decent, but i dont know much about vpn. Some people said to avoid free ones, idk how true that is. Im just autistic when it comes to having access to every game in good quality. sports are like the only thing i ever watch

Thats is exactly what its like. Is it so fucking hard to give me access to every game in good quality?Fucking Gary Buttman

I used to get blackouts all the time, but I haven't gotten them in the last 2 or so years. But I think the only difference is that I used to pay for Gamecentre straight up and now it's free with my Rogers shit.

But I live in the GTA, so maybe it's because the Eastern Canadian teams have the TSN split and Rogers has full broadcasting control over the the 3 most Western Canadian teams?

Its fucking tragic. I live in the MSG market and just cause they were the only network to stick with them after the 90s lockout, the NHL has to suck MSG dick and give them exclusive rights to all games in the area.

so the games that are on the sportsnet channel you get full access too? It would makes sense since rogers owns them.

Paying is also a pain in the ass. The Browser version of Gamecentre Live has inferior quality than other platforms. The 360 gets better stream quality than the browser. It just makes the VPN work around retarded when you do all that setup just get a small step above the average free stream.

nice dub-quads

Why dont you like MSG? i dont know much about them but i know i like the rangers commentator

oh really thats kinda fucked. It should be good quality strait from the source. Might have to stick with centre ice and a basic sports cable package until the sports work catches up and cable has its final breath.

If you've used Lazyman before, you might have noticed that it had varying stream qualities. The actual source of the streams from Neulion are high quality, it's just that SPECIFICALLY the browser version is dogshit. Maybe W10 has an NHL app or something, but paying them just to watch on your browser is a waste.

Joe Micheletti gives me ear cancer and they are so painful bais towards the Ranger. A broadcast should try to at least impartial but all they do is suck the player's dicks as if they were Jesus himself and can do no wrong.

I also hate the rags so my opinion may be bias as well.

>binland
>viking

islander fan? or devils? (are they even on that network) I personally dont mind a biased home announcer. But if its a nationally broadcasted game they should be impartial. Eddie Olczyck is unbearably biased towards the hawks and i hate him badly.

I havnt tried it, only seen videos on it, and read a bit about it. Ill have some reasearching and testing to do. Thank for your help, goodnight!

Norway is the only real viking country. Sweden's viking culture was almost non-existent

I'm the laffer from Upstate New York. Both home and away broadcasts for MSG teams block the leafs feed.

Other times they don't even bother to get the leafs feed for games in the arizona, california, colorado, florida.

True suffering, I have to choose between shitty broadcasting or shitty picture quality. On the computer the quality isn't terrible but it's considerably more noticeable when you stream to your TV.

It is pretty straight forward. You can try it out for free, you get 1 gig free per month.

See above, not sure if that fits your situation.

Anyways, like I said I have prosports on Kodi which gets its shit from leddit but 8/10 times it is solid quality on my android tv.

>Sweden engaging in cultural appropriation

Literally shaking here lads.

>stop following hockey from mid october until now
>this happens
why did this happen

Top lol

>Tfw try for 16 tonight

LAINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have reliable sources on why finns are such massive bandwagoners. Apparently they were all Jokerit fans but were appalled when Jokerit joined the KHL. They could not just switch team, so instead they just bandwagon whatever team feels most finnish to them for the moment.

jokerit did not have any fans to begin with desu

>mfw Finland was a no go zone for the Vikings because they got their shit kicked in

so the finns were born bandwagoners?

Jokerit did have fans. The finns on Sup Forums are however not the type of finns that would go to games, so it only seemed like they didn't have any

Most Finns on this forum are from outside Kehä 3. Helsinkians get bullied away thankfully.

Finland was to the vikings, what Amsterdam today is to young people. A place with cheep prostitutes and drugs

This statement is false.

Does Canada have any upcoming talent or are they dead in the water?

No it isn't.

I'm sorry, but it is

Why are you defending Helsinki scum?

In what way am I defending them? I'm just saying that they are here.

We bullied them away.

we have a solid upcoming prospect in connor mcmanboobs

No, you didn't You only bullied them into hiding. But they're still around.

Next we bully Stockholmare out of here.