Thanks to Sup Forums, I was convinced for years that this was mindless reverb-core...

Thanks to Sup Forums, I was convinced for years that this was mindless reverb-core. Tonight I gave Laborism a chance and it was fuckin awesome. Also, literally name a cooler chord progression than the one on Apocalypse Dreams. And King Gizzard has never written anything that bumps better than Elephant.

lonorism* fml

Reddddit we meet again

best rock album of the century

What is it like to not be able to say anything original ever?

As much as I agree with you OP, this guy and most of Sup Forums don't even what a chord progression is.

Ironic coming from the fag dick riding lonerism. How original

If that's helps you justify your shit taste, by all means

most of Sup Forums hates lonorism. because they are too scared to share an opinion with pitchfork.

it's not about originality, it's about recognizing quality.

T. Reddddit taste

why don't you name a better psych album from the past 10 years you sour fucks

>listening to pshyc music

Sike

Found the reddditor

Is Tame Impala dropping an album soon? people shilling Currents and Lonerism left and right.

Protip: Lonerism>Innerspeaker>Currents

*cough*

DUDE RETRO LMAO

>Apocalypse Dreams
First off, props for identifying the one actually good track on the album. Secondly, Elephant is literally beer commercial-core and worse than most King Gizzard tracks.

honestly, you should go to reddit.
but not because I'm meme you.
At this point you are more likely to have a good conversation on reddit.

>literally name a cooler chord progression than the one on Apocalypse Dream
God Only Knows

it might be found on beer commercials but it do have some tasty production

is that a song... or are you saying god only knows

>reverb-core.
you mean this?

the beach boys song?
ehh, alright

>is that a song...
This is Sup Forums now

>I'm meme you

he did it

you arent kidding, this actually surpasses tame impala in terms of overuse of phasing, echo, delay, reverb...

Its Innerspeaker 2.0 just not as many synths

I recommend for anyone who wants more rock less neo psych pop like tame impala but still has all the shit ton of effects pedals

have a chart of them

I've never even heard lonerism and I'm just lurking, but throwing buzzwords on the internet doesn't make you a big boy. Hang yourself, you ruin the board

barf
listen to more music

haha i can almost guarantee i've listened to more music than you. what are your favorite psych albums of this decade?

Sup Forums used to love this band before p4k adopted them

Summerfags itt

This isn't ...Like Clockwork

Is this you?

What I never understand is why you would rather laugh at someone who doesn't know something you think is essential than teaching him about it so he can appreciate it as well.

Who here /liveversions/ ?

Stay away from Sup Forums if you want to keep enjoying music
Great taste
Way to shoot yourself in the foot by posting an image that is just as much projecting.

What are you retards on about? People here worship pitchfork. %90 of this board's music "taste" is the carbon copy of pitchfork's bnms. Just go to an aoty thread and try to find an album that isn't some flavor of the month garbage

How is that projecting? It's only about how these retard aleays pull that "o yea wat do u listen too then huh?" shit

You must be listening to some pretentious avant-garde music if you don't enjoy their unoriginal burger records core

>image that is just as much projecting.
RETARD ALERT!

literally every animal collective and panda bear album
even the ones that nobody likes