I need help my Sup Forumsros. This girl has nudes of my friend...

I need help my Sup Forumsros. This girl has nudes of my friend, and I have no idea how but she's threatening to leak them. Whoever gets me her fb gets her nudes.

She looks like a 6yr old
Would bang

+1

.... Do you have nudes of this girl, just curious

Not of the friend, but I do of the girl in question. She's a petite frame. I need her info ASAP

Update, I know she lives in New York, if that helps

Why don't you just blackmail her into not leaking shit? You said you had her nudes?

Btw don't black mail her via email/text/msging. Do it over the phone

I want to fuck up her life, that's why. If I blackmail her she can still leak the pics

she looks like capp cellphone and nudes will be crap too

Aight well please help me out. I'll leak any nudes I have of anyone on my phone for this shit

ok gimme her fb or kik

I don't have her fb, but her kik is oconlyifunny

Not asking for an army, I'm asking for help

you have to give us more details than that...
do you know where she hangs out? Social engineer the people she knows or find their Facebooks.

I can try. Might be able to get a full name

Oh boy i wanna help

There will be a video without panties when we get her information

Might be able to hook you up with some Facebook hacking services if you're at all interested.
xmpp: [email protected]

this one looks promising.

Could you also give me links to the nigerean Prince who wants to make me his rich bride?

Doubt makes you smart.

anyways I got 7k dan-ball.jp accs on deck if anyone wants em

a reverse image search pulled nothing, peace out cuck

Just turn around and threaten her back you fuckwit. You have her nudes. Why wouldn't you use this against her in return? Is she actually retarded? You don't threaten to leak someone's nudes if you've sent them your own nudes. Just tell her that you'll leak her shit, and show them to her parents if she dares to do anything.

Or, if your friend isn't a complete retard, he could do the smart thing, and seak legal advice on the matter. Leaking someone's nudes is a *big* fucking deal. You can take someone to court over that shit.

The pair of you, stop being so fucking stupid, and tell your buddy to stop sending pictures of his cock to people on the internet. How he thought this would ever end well, I have no idea.

This situation is so easily fucking dealt with. Why are you even asking these fucktarded 15 year olds on Sup Forums about this?

I think he meants friends nudes

OR...

We could watch them all fuck up their lives, this is Sup Forums, when did all the fucking whiteknights show up

Because I don't have her parents on speed dial lmao, I've sent threats from anonymous accounts on shit, so let's see if it persists

Just let the karma begin bro, whichever way it goes it's art anyways.
but yea, fuck taking it to court, make her life hell and send me the videos of you doing it time and time again.
I'll post em everywhere for ya bro, I need an ego-boost myself.
Also, just call yourself a nudist that way you can get away with stupid sexual decisions, tell your friend to at least.

Also encourage your friend to continue perving, don't let the high stop because some dumb underage b& hoe. Fuck her up on so much xanax she wont remember a thing. Don't go to school either that shit is for retards. Just sell drugs lowkey and commit multiple petty crimes and organize an uprising so that illegal activities are diluted. Join me brotha