Is there a website where I can solicit donations for myself...

Is there a website where I can solicit donations for myself? My goal being to move out of Florida and I'd need 100k to do it. So can I set something up like that.

Just let old dudes fuck you in the ass @ $10 a pop

> My goal being to move out of Florida
> I'd need 100k to do it.

can I get a breakdown of those expenses please op?

I can buy a house in Altoona PA area for like 90k that I can lie and die in. I need money to pay for my cats to be sent by airplane to my aunt's house and I need money to ship our furniture and such by u-haul semi trailer.

>my cats
>our furniture
who are you sharing the furniture with

my mom.

alright you've made me really sad I'll put in $20

But I don't have a website thing. Also, is that really all you can spare. What if you sell your xbox.

I gotta ask, how old op?

38. Disabled.

>I can buy a house in Altoona PA
why buy a house in pennsylvania...when you wanna move to florida

I don't have an xbox. I do have an n64 but I need that

No, moving from Florida.

Oh.

unless you have some super crazy sob story, there is no way you make any where near 100k. maybe just maybe you could finesse a couple hundred bucks.

whats your disability?

Mental retardation

Not willing to say.

That's not good enough.

Share user, we're all friends here.

I'll say after I reach 11k. Every 1k I reveal more and more about myself.

If it's a mental disability you're not alone op, Plenty of people that have mental "issues" prefer to spend their time online instead of real life. The anonymity of it is like a warm security blanket for the soul.

I actually have both mental and physical. The physical enough to make me disabled and the mental probably but I still inside all the time so I don't know for sure.