RESIST

RESIST

resist what?

i love how triggered conservatives are over this, shows the blatant hypocrisy that their logic works on

stop

I'm not a fan of Trump but covfefe

well when a news reporter is immature and fucking post a decapitated head of their president, i hope they get the worst

How about you resist siding with edgy morons who make their money by causing problems
Tl;dr, nice bait faggot.

RESIST THE FASCIST RACIST ISLAMOPHOBIC HOMOPHOBIC MISOGYNIST RUSSIAN DOUBLE AGENT DRUMPF

are you talking about people on the internet?

I work almost exclusively with con.'s and none of them gave a fuck about this image.

Where is there an uproar about this?

are you fucking autistic

DRUNPF BTFOOO
But in all seriousness we cant let rural and suburban retards get there hands on the nuclear covfefe

we had that opportunity, you know, last year.

not enough people resisted....

that fight is over with now

you either fall in line and act like an american, start working on the mid terms, or what? continue crying?

how is this resisting anyways?

It really is distasteful, admit it.

Whoa. What's Trump doing with a ginger?

At this point so much "distasteful" crap has been said on both sides it really doesn't matter anymore.

It's just a bunch of people getting offended to try and prove whatever hey feel is verified and they can keep spewing their own hate feeling righteous about it

This is just silly....nobody could possibly get fame or approval from the normies with this.

They must have been buzzed when the POST button was pushed.

is that andy dick?

That's a scary scenario. Both sides are just emotionally manipulating each other. It leads to prohibiting any actual thinking and thought.

Both sides, huh?

it leads to both sides agreeing to changing the laws to eliminate free speech... because if I cannot be right, no one can

Ruh roh

Both sides, you say?

You keep saying both sides.

you keep assuming your side is right, therefore you cannot fathom your own side having anything in the wrong doing pot.

haha you basement dwelling weaboos eating mom and dad's hot pockets aren't the resistance to anything, other than being resistant to working and moving the fuck out you freeloading little bandersnatches

these are really fucking boring pics. what's the point?

it breaks up the argument

resistance is useless

Ya seriously. Flat enough to be a trans boy... one min I need to... Be right back

It ruins the fun, we're here to covfefe

who's the Asian bitch?
I want to fuck her until her uterus falls out.

>Le Epic font
Summertime has fully set in, it seems.