How do I convince a girl that I'm more than just the guy that fixes her car and occasionally drives her to work...

How do I convince a girl that I'm more than just the guy that fixes her car and occasionally drives her to work? Every time I bring up having sex she laughs it off like I'm playing and then changes the subject.

>fixing a car of a bish that I'm not already fucking

Your are an idiot and a faggot OP

Don't fix her car anymore be a fucking asshole.

you kick that bitch to the curb.

80% chance you will never, ever have sex with her. She sees you as a beta friend, and that will never, ever change.

20% chance that she actually would come around if you started hooking up with another girl or dating another girl, and her monkey compeition genes kicked in. Bonus points if you start acting like you dont care about her. "Sorry I was late, I was with ___". Dont explicitly say you're fucking, but imply it.

Those are literally your only two options. Anyone who says anything else is lying or a virgin idiot.

too late.

move on.

You cannot.
You're friendzoned.
You really want to fuck her?
Dont do shit for her.
Get a life.
Do shit without her.
Ignore her calls/texts.
Find another bitch and fuck her.
It might drive this one nuts enough to make her come begging for the peñor from you.
But as it stands right now...won't happen.
Ever.
You're welcome.

She laughs because you ARE the guy that fixes her car and gives her rides to work....its a permanent position with no room for growth

I HAD THE FULL SeT OF THIS BITCH
i fucking lost it

Get her halfway drunk then start rubbing her clit. She won't say no and then you can lick her asshole and go to tuna town. But don't ask, only do.

You don't. You're already a beta cuck in her mind and always will be. If she had any interest in just anything other than getting you to do stuff she would have let you know. Move on.

you fucking mong.. MOAR!

this is pretty accurate
also this

depends on her personality, and also yours. if she's too alpha for you, you have no chance

>i had
>i fucking lost

I have it too. It's a nice set.

You don't. You already fucked it up. Take this one as a lesson and stop being the gay friend when you run into the next one.

On the bright side though, 10 years from now when you look back you'll realize what a fucking disaster it would've been if you actually got with her.

post it then

LOL

Never do shit for free. If you do, you do it by teaching her how to do it herself.

If you dont want money make her buy you dinner

Thats how you play the game

LMAÖOOOOO

This

Turn her need to have you do something for her into a date

stop fixing her car and driving her to work you bitch.

shes changing the subject because she doesn't want to fuck you. stop trying to sell your cock like a used car salesman. find a bitch that wants you..

or rape her

yes, you could also rape her. and at best you'd be known as the dude so unfuckable that he had to threaten his way to getting laid.

Guys, stop getting his hopes up.

OP, just go cold turkey on her. You don't have to turn into an asshole, but just stop fixing her shit, stop driving her to work, and keep conversations short and professional. You always have somewhere else to be.

Or just go no contact if you don't actually have to see her every day. Fuck if you're actually going out of your way just to do all this stuff for her constantly you have a long road to recovery.