Do you love Russia?

Do you love Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

kohudosentti.blogspot.fi/2017/04/one-of-worldsmost-influential.html
rt.com/sport/380213-rostov-welcomes-manchester-united-blankets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia, just like USA and China is way too big to be one state, i wish for all those three states to split off at least a small part of themselves to be independent

Yeah. B-but we are Asians.

Mixed feelings

Not all of it

I hate Putin and Russians brainwashed by his propaganda, which is basically conveyed out of ramblings of Aleksandr Dugin. Get your hands the fuck out of Europe and fix your internal issues. But otherwise Ruskis are good vodka comrads and intelligent people.

Love russians, Hate Russian Governament, but i do love playing strategy games where i play as russia and torment the russian peoples

Not really. Russians are edgy, Russian women are dumb sluts, weak government. It's literally the worst human race has to offer.

Da. Russian posters are the best on Sup Forums. And they are the only ones making sense in the Syrian mess.

>which is basically conveyed out of ramblings of Aleksandr Dugin
It's funny because if you believe the duginpill, you're literally the one who was brainwashed by propaganda.

I think they're alright.

The people, I mean. My state has a lot of Russian immigrants and I think they're alright.

Dugin is lecturing in Helsinki later today.

kohudosentti.blogspot.fi/2017/04/one-of-worldsmost-influential.html

Please elaborate

Yes tbn

Most on Sup Forums are okay.

>Trump will erase Russia from history in your lifetime

>even when that happens brazil still won't amount to anything

Dugin's book is being shilled in every Russia-related thread on Reddit for the past couple of years. Nobody heard of the thing before, it's two decades old and it's not even translated into English, yet somehow the shills have convinced people it's the Kremlin Bible. Just go to wikipedia and look at the edits in Dugin-related articles. All of his shit is two decades old, yet half of the edits happened right after 2014. It's just a narrative, it's not real.

the country itself is a poor frozen shithole, majority of population are dumb brainwashed drunktards, and 95% of the cities look like a post apocalyptic world.
but there some decent people though and quite beautiful (but pretty boring if you see it too often) nature in the north.
literally the only 'national idea' still left is opposing west but considering russia is getting even poor each day it won't last much longer.

No, I hate Russia.

Yes

I will beat up a Russian when I go to the World Cup there next year

if you're actually a white english guy and not some dumb chav you'll be too busy fucking russian girls, seriously

>Dugin is lecturing in Helsinki

I wonder why didn't you ban this retard from entering your country?

yes

I'm very focused on just beating up a Russian

No, I fucking hate Russia and all Russians. The only thing this country deserves is a nuclear holocaust.

but the girls would offer you a blanket and ask you to join them in bed. no one could resist it
rt.com/sport/380213-rostov-welcomes-manchester-united-blankets/

yes
russians killed lots of germans, therefore they are ok in my book

I don't have anything against Russians in particular, but I wish the West had Balkanised the country much, much more than happened after the dissolution of the SU. If it were up to me Russia itself would also have been divided into at least 5 countries, perhaps more.

Sometimes

Fantastic language.

When females speak it, it sounds beautiful and feminine.

When males speaking it, it sounds manly and tough.

memes. you just play re alert too much

>you'll be too busy fucking russian girls
as a russian girl i will say - busy fucking *trashy* russian girls

Post pics pls, must confirm this statement

i think its obvious
not a single educatied and classy self-, society- and family-respecting girl will ever flirt(not to mention romance and laying in the bed) with outside men, especially a fucking foreigner

>tfw no tough russian gf
>tfw no face

people = like
government = hate

What flag do I have?

No i mean post pics of yourself to confirm you're an actual woman please

Oh...

Am I a foreigner :3

they dislike asians

no

Lies

But we're asians... hmm..

No, we are Finno-Ugric. Fuck weak slavshits ppl.

t. pedojew

>t. butthurt dane getting caught by russian whore