Fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/46458
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kweh?

Chocabro is a mod so he deletes fluffy threads. If you piss him off
Info post
Bump

Switched from the chocotrain haven't you?

to whom it may concern, i finished chapter 1

fluffybooru.org/post/view/46458

First Story!

>Walking through the woods behind my house...
>Its like 5pm, so its going to get dark in like 3 hours.
>Just wanted to see the river, its got some nice fish in it.
>Got the fishing rod, the wire, my hooks, my favorite bobbers and my small first aid kit and a medium
>Why the first aid kit? Fucking hurts to get a hook in your skin.
>There should only be small animals in the woods, becasue its not very deep and you can easly see the river from your backyard deck.
>Finally get to the river, start setting up my fishing device, open tackle box.
>Fuck no bait, how am i going to fish without bait?!
>"Fuck me, no goddamn bait"
>Suddenly the bushes aross the river shake an a fluffy comes out. Its a gray fluffy
>"Dummeh hoomie, yu sae bad wud. Hewd wil hurt yu!"
>Fuck its a smarty, I've heard about them before from friends and books, but I've never seen them in real life. I need to watch Animal planet some more
>After I finished thinking, I reply.
>However before i can speak four Mares follow out of the bushes.
>Two of them look heavily pregnant, the others have their foals on their backs, nice sets of colors.
>"What are you going to do to me across the river?"
>"Smawty lead hewd acros wawa."
>"Is called "Water" you stupid fuck" I said, getting sick of this stupid fuck
>"Nuu, wawa! Yu dumme hoome."

Pt1

>Getting sick of it, I decided to play a little game.
>"If you can cross the river and give me bad hurties by yourself, you can set up a new home in my house and get sketties from me everyday.
>"Yu wil gib me skettie hommie!"
>He shouts or cries this as he charges toward the river.
>Water in pretty short near the edge, however further in it kinda drops off and the mud will give into to any weight.
>This Fluffy charges in, water starts to cling to his fluff.
>I have a friend that told me that a flufflys coat absorbs water like a motherfucker. Water has weight, the mud gives way after the "smarty is 2/3 half way across the short part of the river, not even near the drop off into the deep water were the fishes swim.
>"Smawty feel heavy hoomie, but wil get sketties!" The Smarty shouts
>Alittle more water is absorbed into the coat, mud gives way and this fluffy sinks into the mud. Water rushes over his body.
>Not so smart are you now?"
>His mouth and head are bearly over the water. Kinda funny.
>"Hommie hewp fluffy!" Shouted one of the pregnant Mares. Looking closly you can see that she is a gray color too...
>Are they related? Fluffly Incest? Disgusting if thats the case.
>"Hommie help smawty, ten gib smawty sketties!" Shouted the smarty
>I am wearing boots, I dont care if my jeans get wet, because this is to perfect to bitch out now.
>"Ok then I'll cross the "Water" and come help you." I replyed to its call
>"Supid hoomie its wawa, now get fluffy out of wawa!"
>I make my way into the river, scaring some fish. Fuck well, what do you expect?
>Make my way to him finally, bend down to look him in the eyes. I glare at him.

Pt2

>"Did you actually think I would help your dumb ass out of the "Water"?" I said
>With mud restricting his movements, he is forced to get a glare full blast, I could feel the shit coming out his ass to mix with the mud.
>"Dumme hoome get smawty out of wawa! gib sketties or yu get hurties!" He shouts me, I could see he was trying to mask his fear with false Bravado
>"Ok buddy." I say as a I harshly pat his nose, I see him recoil pain, or try to recoil pain while in mud.
>"Hommie hewty smarty!" He shouts in pain
>"I sorry!" I say in a fake voice "It will not happen again, I promise!"
>I put my hand on his body and pretend to lift him up, but pretend his is too heavy
>"Your too heavy buddy! I can't pick you up!" I say in the same fake sad voice. "I can't pick you up, and if i can't no one can!"
>Hearing this I can see that he becomes fearful for his life.
>"Nuu dum hoomie try agin!" He shouts
>The Mares become fearful for his life and start to shout the same thing
>"Hoomie help speciaw fwiend out of wawa!"
>God thats annoying, however I could still stand it.
>"Oh I'll help him all right..." I muttered
>The Smawty hearing me, gives a cocky smirk
>I decide to cut to the chace just for that can do what I planned on doing.
>I put my hands on the smartys bodys and picked him up. I turned to carry him to the other side of the river. Suddenly I drop the fuck in the deep end.
>"Kek, woops I did not mean for that to happen. Here did you go my friend?"
>The water has overtaken him, the smarty is struggling to stay afloat. I see him but pretend I can, and that I don't know where he went.
>I turn to the Mares on the bank and ask them the stupid question
>"Did anyone of you see where he landed? I don't know, I can't seem to find him"

Pt 3

>The smarty is struggling to stay afloat, kicking his little legs.
>"Speciaw fwiend lad in wawa nex to yu!" Shouted one of the Mares
>"Were?" I play stupid
>The Mares are visibly scare and confused that I can't find the fluffly directly to my left. Said Fluffly drowning slow, and slowly losing the age old fight to surive, that his kind would have never surived in the beginning of the Earth
>I step to my left, my leg hitting the drowning fluffly splashing water into his mouth, that he accidently breaths in. I can hear the coughs and pretend that I have sudden selective deafness and far sightness.
>"Were did you say he was?" I ask
>"Speciaw fwiend wight nex yu" Another fluffy screams
>I pretend to get caught in mud and harshly pull my foot from the river and put in back into the water directly on the smarty's back.
>This effectivly pushes the drowning fuck under the water. I can see the air bubbles still rise and see him struggling still. This fucks got some fight in him.

Pt4

>"Were is he at?" I ask
>The fluffys saw what happened but are too frozen by fear to do anything. I twist my foot under the water giving the fluffly a harsh and hard back rub effectly knocking any remaining air out of its lungs. Die you smart mouth fuck.
>The bubbles rise no more and the smarty has stopped struggling under my light underwater foothold. It's dead great!
>Look I don't really hate flufflys that bad but I would never let some fucking animal talk to me like that. Seeing that the Mares are still frozen in fear I move the the box i was going to store fish in and decide that I'll take them home.
>As I gather up the Mares and the Foals, I wonder what will happen when I get these fucks home.

Pt5

Continue?

kek, thats a good one!

ITT: butthurt furries, bronies, newfags and retards spam a thread they don't like instead of fucking off to a thread they would like

The orange foot is obviously like an inch bigger fuck off

When your big toe is bigger than your tits.