the six other world leaders walked 200 yards to take a group photo at a piazza in a hilltop town. The U.S...

> the six other world leaders walked 200 yards to take a group photo at a piazza in a hilltop town. The U.S. leader decided to wait until he could get a golf cart.
>thehill.com/homenews/administration/335424-trump-rode-golf-cart-while-g7-leaders-walked-through-siciliy

Embarrassed yet?

>too lazy to walk 200 yards
Well I guess he IS the representation of all Americans after all

He's just like a 10 year old boy who insists on riding on a baby carriage or the baby seats on a supermarket cart

Why walk when you can ride? Sounds like he was the smart one in that group. :)

found the fatass

That sounds like what a fat kid would answer when asked why he never plays any sports

he's over 70 years old you fucking bell end

If I was prez I'd travel like this

Oh Jesus, the spamalot Russians, Wh or right wing think tank guys got on board the thread.
They are the Cancer of Sup Forums because the aim is to stamp out any possibility of any other memes being posted. This shit acts just like cancer and it is a way to censure free speech.
The very best thing Sup Forums has going for it is memes.
Not with this shit.

All but 1 of the other leaders are on the same age range, even older

So guys what is the going pay rate for taking down Sup Forums memes. My guess is that it is shit wages. Drink some cheap vodka to wash down your grease-laden wages. It might be all you can afford. So how much do you get paid comrade?

This thread was already on page 10 and about to die, thanks for the help

>I wasn't there but I can decide how the conversation went BECAUSE I'M A SHILL.

Get out faggot.