Ask a guy at an AA meeting anything

Ask a guy at an AA meeting anything

Bump

Why are you there?

Im in treatment, I guess im kinda forced to be here. Im so tired of this shit

What are you drinking?

Nothing, im a heroin addict. But it's all the same

How's the coffee? What can you do if your feeling weak, isn't there some code you can use to call your AA homies?

Drink some water then. Shits good fo yo.

Why cant you just say no on your own and skip going to meetings?

Coffee is probably good , i dont drink coffee. The code your referring to.is called a "sponsor" hes basically your babysitter. Im pretending to have one.because.im so sick and tired.of this bullshit,bill w,the big.book,the 12 steps. These people are like fucking scientologists

What step you on?

Because iam in a controlled enviorment for.now, that gets to happen after.30 days

"1" lol

Well, heroine is pretty degenerate. I can be your sponsor bro. 4 real

You cant I.need one from the area. Unless your in oceanside or carlsbad. Plus.im tired of this shit, you can pretend.to be my sponsor and we.can just.chill. Play.call of duty or.some shit

Addictions Counsellor here. Are you actually fucking retarded? Drug addiction is not something similar to AA. Whoever stuck your ass in there, should have sent you to an NA (Narcotics Anonymous) meeting instead. God damn...

come drink a natty daddy with me faggot

It's all tied to alcohol in the end. Like bill w said I have an "allergy"

why are you on your phone, Jared?

I hate alcohol. You got an zannies?

Because the clapping is driving me insane

No, you don't have an 'allergy' you have a neurological lack of control that causes your brain to be incapable of rationally tell you to stop on your own. You're getting tired of this all because your body is essentially telling you to die. It's a side effect of coming off the drug. Plus, heroin is a fucker of a drug to come off of. He should be telling you to work on plans and baby steps to help you deal with the cravings. Not using faggy terms like 'allergies'. He's a moron. What the fuck...

Uhh well I'm pretty fucking far from oceanside. Bud. But wish I could help. Im sure your going to withdrawal. And you should have somebody to help you through it. All that gay sheeeit.

I like you user.....thank you

Smoke weed user is better

Thanks user. Im not withdrawaling anymore. Clean for 3 months

Weed makes me paranoid I hate it user

Fuc I remeber being haunted by giant crawfish

See bruh,)Sup Forumss always here for the Sup Forumsros. You don't need heroine. Or sponsors haha. I hope you get through it bruh.

Haha, that's from stephen kings dark tower books. Eddie was also a heroine addict. Then he was stole away to a world with no heroine. Good books, you could read it instead of doing heroine haha. Stephen king was a major drug addict as well. Quit while writing the series.

Thanks user, nice art. Idk why t's very interesting, I like the lobster one

And good job bro

Thank you user I appreciate it

Yeah. You like me because I actually give a shit about my clients. Fuck I hate the group therapy model, man. You just sit in a fucking circle jerk with 20 other assholes who you're supposed to just trust like that and you're all tense and bitchy.

No wonder group therapy model clients fucking fail 80+% of the time.

I prefer to just go to Tim Hortons and grab a cup of coffee with a client. Open space to talk. No confined areas. No suits. Just casual clothes so that they don't feel intimidated or anything. Just shoot the shit. Talk. Relaxed. No obnoxious ticking clock.

You need to get out of there. AA's record of recovery is no different from people who quit on their own. AA was started as a part of the temperance movement in the US by an incompetent physician and a con man. Bill and Bob lived high on the hog on the 7th tradition. YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE; it is a dangerous cult.

Damn it user are you so.california?

...Tim Hortons is a Canadian thing. WE MADE IT FOR YOU ALL. YOU'RE WELCOME!

They just gave our cake

Pic related its me

Q: what does alcohol taste like?

Dangerous?

I would call a cult that has set addiction medicine back by 50+ years and only serves as a place for men to have access to vulnerable women dangerous.

I never saw it that way user wow.

Not op, but my desire to know more has intensified in an epic why boner, the like of which even the Scientologists' Xenu has never seen.

Something very bitter

You are not going to get better by listening to losers telling the same stories over and over. You are going to get better by figuring out what you don't like in your life and changing it. The hours you spend with horny losers in the basement of the Unitarian chuch listening to John's drunk log for the 40th time is all time you could spend on figuring out why you don't like your life the way it is and how to improve it.

Lollllllllll What else user please tell me more.

I was an AA guru. I can trace my sponsership line back to Clancy I. in few steps. I know what I'm talking about. I spent years in AA. I didn't want it to to be bullshit... I really didn't. It is though.

Also this is the shirt I wore tonight
Typical Sup Forumstard

AA is a fucking cult, man. Whoever decided to replace alcoholism with Jesus was an idiot. It's just as ridiculous as Scientology.

doesnt AA ignore modern science and studies on addiction because it was founded on religious principles that condemn you forever?

As far as Steps 1,2,3. Yes

>heroine

Should get and wear this for a meeting. Refer to everyone by your own name.

Alcoholic here. Same thing with the weed. It's not relaxing to me at all.

Why you looked for help in first place?

And what on earth made you think that those state sponsored fellas would help you at all?

If you get lucky, you get the special lsd dose that will make it all some sort of central belief in your head.

So... were you seeing shit?

Hearing shit?

I'm kind of glad that I got caught up in AA. It made me understand cults a lot more. I had to move and change my phone number twice to get away from my home group.

What's the most degenerate thing you fap to?

I dont get it.

Cuckold

Have fun with your 4th step OP. I'm glad I got out of there before I finished mine. I was on my 4th column and I wanted to kill someone. Then you have to do amends and 10th step inventory. Yeah fuck all that noise. Don't ever go to a sober house they suck

No. Thank God

Too late im in one

Ive thought of that before. I thought I was God and everyone was a perceptionI of myself

BLACKED?

>vulnerable women
Exactly you know how many people were there 13th stepping? Up in Portland, ME there were numerous faggots who were known for preying on new girls in the community. People think they're better than you because they 'work a better program than you'. It's fucked

Are you me?

Ya

Do it if you want but I think it's a scam. The one I was in was charging $950 a month to live in a triple bedroom on a fucking bunk bed with 16 other guys in the house. Manager did fuck all but drives us to meeting occasionally.

That's not really my thing so much but god damn the quality is fucking amazing.

My insurance is paying for it.

In my sponsorship line every single relationship was a result of 13th step bullshit. My sponsorship line was the ostensibly the most strict AA men's sponsorship line where I lived at the time. There was not a man there that touched anything with his penis that didn't come from an AA or alanon meeting.

I was super high on molly one night trying to bust a night, that one was the one lol needless to say lifeI has never beem.the.same for me