ITT: what is your passion and how did you come to find it

ITT: what is your passion and how did you come to find it

no limit tournament poker, when im at a table i feel like a gladiator fighting at the colleseum

im 25 and i dont think i have found my passion yet.

My passion is plastic model making!!

Getting in foot pursuits during a traffic stop or the moment a suspect takes a swing; also known as open season... I'd do the job for free.

dressing like a woman

I love doing wizard magic. I don't consider myself a magician because I don't perform for people and I do a sort of "LARP" where I pretend the magic i'm doing is real or try to convince other people it's real. I got into whenI bought my first flash gun. After shooting fireballs from my hands it became the thing I loved the most.

No fucking clue yet.

I've been in restaurants, gas stations, retail, construction, chef in a restaurant, and now factory work. It all sucks. Thinking about starting my own woodworking company with a friend.

catching queen ants to create colony's, then having the colony's fight to the death

Firearms.

ive been trying to find something but although i feel like id be good at something such as writing a good story i dont feel the urge to put it on paper.
i cant find anything that really drives me. do these type of things just grow on you?

Excuse me but what's this?

Same

disposable fleshlight

easyonacapegglotion

waiting for something to change and realizing it will never happen

its a tenga egg its for jerking your dick

I just found a meaning in life

And you can fuck it?

yup better than that faggy looking fleshlight

Damn nigga I'm gonna have to check it out. Hope it's not too expensive. Thanks for the info bruv

It's like $8 at your friendly neighborhood sex shop. It comes with lube too.

Wow. Not going to a sex shop so I'll just hit up Amazon. Thanks mang

i love hot wheels let me see the race track

4u bby

making funny post on b/ is what gives me the will to live

wow I love fidget spinners now

motorsports
mostly because my dad was into it
watched shitloads of NASCAR, Indy/CART/IRL, and Formula 1 as a kid
fell out of it for a long time
couple years ago I started getting into MotoGP and realized this stuff is still pretty amazing
been going to races a bit more regularly and love following all the various series out there

Heh

NEET

Nice. I like how you added the aging effects.

Photography. When i was a kid i like toying around with old film point-n-shoot cameras, then i got my first few digital cameras that weren't terrible but ok for the time. Finally when i got my first DSLR, it kicked in, for real.

My dad was also a photographer in his younger days, so a big part of it probably comes from this.

You and me both

Acting
It started out with high school plays.
I'm gonna try to make it in New York or Chicago after college

Closest thing I can call a passion would be cars since I grew up around them.

Though I haven't even gotten a divers license yet at 25 since I live in a real small fucking town and never had the need for one, so clearly cars aren't that much of a passion.
I'm a sad individual.

what's your preferred less-lethal?

divers? Drivers*

checked and cool

Skydiving. I'll spend my last dollar on it.

I'm 40 and haven't found my passion. At this age, I never will. All my family and friends found their passions by the time they were 30, and I know of none that never found something. I'm just trying to get to my death with a minimum of misery.

>implying everyone has a passion

i just exist. Been doing it since 93

Maybe if we legalized all drugs we wouldn't need thugs like you chasing people down and beating on them left and right for what amounts to a victimless crime

What proportion of your arrests are for simple drug use/possession?

gotta love that subliminal advertising

I have a passion for finding new things to learn. Pretty fucking useless tbh since I waste my time learning new shit I'll never use instead of spending that time working on my life

Photography is the best hobby. You get to be a gearfag and actually getting to produce something. It's easy to spend a lot of money on it but it is absolutely unnecessary to do so. If you are ambitious and hardworking you can even try making money from it but few people succeed. The are other hobbies that are more creative but the starting point for photography is so low that literally anybody can do it.

Collecting vintage wrist watches. I have always loved mechanical watches but could never justify spending thousands of dollars into modern watches> vintage is where its at and the thrill of going to pawn shops, antique shops and estate sales and not knowing what you may find and how much you might have to haggle is all part of the fun.

I'm ashamed to admit that I am from the city that had that guy get his spinner stuck in his asshole.

The ant movie we needed but didn't get

kinky sex scenes, they are basically the only way I can be creative and accomplished in my life, one of the few things I am truly good at. If I can't get 3 orgasms or 10 heartfelt moans out of her I consider it a failure.