Sup Forums

Sup Forums

How do I tell my girlfriend that i'm bored in our relationship without totally destroying her heart? we've been together for a year and a half.

I honestly have a hard time getting sexually aroused by her sometimes.
She likes to text on a hourly basis, but for the last 6 months I have waited a couple hours every morning so I can have time to myself because I often feel pestered by her texts. She doesn't know this.
I feel like we argue a lot more than we laugh. But she still says how much she loves me and wants to be with me.

How can I tell her my feelings without her dying inside.

fake ur death like in spy movies

send her this thread

Just create a whole new life huh?

Don't be a fucking pussy. Tell her the truth. If you can't be honest, then you don't belong together. Also, a year and a half ain't shit bro.

But the fucking feels.
Im a pussy about this situation.

This is the cold hard truth. You might not like it, but it will be the best for her. Tell her you've been cheating on her. She will be able to leave and feel like she did nothing wrong and that youre just a piece of shit douchebag. If you try breaking up any other way she'll whine about how much she loves you and your breaking her heart and bla bla blah and it'll take her a very long time to move on and get over you. Telling her you cheated will help her to move on, end the relationship quicker, and ultimately help her grow as a person.

yea, or at least keep that plan B if plan A doesn't work

Im a fucking pussy faggot and cant muster the courage to break her heart.

you have to tell her the shit she does that annoys you, otherwise she can't change or know that it bothers you. communication is key and fair. whether it saves the relationship or not, you owe that to her.

start sucking cock

this user sounds like he knows what hes talking about. rolling! dubs decides, right?

rolling

I'm in this exact same situation.

what have you done so far

sexually degrade that whore until she begs to be untied. also pics

Just be honest with her, OP. Don't lie or make up some shit to try and soften the blow. Be a man and tell her the truth. Maybe you guys can work through it. Maybe not. But you shouldn't stay together if it isn't working for you and you shouldn't waste her time with something that won't last.

I'll tell you what I did and it took about a year for us to break up. I did absolutely nothing. I didnt respond to text for days at a time and would just leave my phone dead and say I forgot to charge it. Didnt have any social media so sometimes we didnt talk for a week. She'd get super pissed and think I was cheating on her. She got mad wed never hangout. But she didnt wanna break up either. It took us about a year of me doing this for her to finally end it. And I'm pretty sure she was fucking another dude for the last few months. Anyway, good luck being a cuck faggots

Thanks for the input, i hope youre right user.

OP you worried too much about hurting her feelings but you are putting hers before yours. Smash her fucken phone. Tell her that you are tired of her bullshit. If this doesn't change. It's over!

You'll get through it, OP. Best of luck.

Just be honest. If you hold it back it'll blow up eventually

Just man up...shes clingy, and thats not a good sign...
She wants to know where you are at all times, what you're doing, who you're talking to, where your going...
Not a good sign op...I'm 52, divorced and have been through all that shit...it won't end well unless you end it.
God speed user...

this dude is right tbh
if she doesn't know there is a problem it will also just hurts even more because it seems so sudden

I was in the same boat as you until I found an oasis called the strip club. If you feel that burning in your heart to leave the women you use to love, let it turn into dollar dollar bills to satify your need for intimacy.