My dog died recently, and I'm going to be getting a memorial tattoo of her...

My dog died recently, and I'm going to be getting a memorial tattoo of her. I'm looking for any ideas or suggestions about the style/location of the tattoo

I'm getting it done in a few days, and if I end up using your suggestion I'll post pics of the results

Paw print over the heart

her name on your dick

Ghey!

Tattoo Lucy Liu eating olives out of your buttcrack

Also, check 'em

Checked

Dog Paw on the Bicep is more manly if you've got good arms
or maybe if you get its name on you somewhere you won't regret later

How much money you got to spend? If it isn't an issue, i'd say get a portrait of her

That could work to
What if you want the Tattoo removed muh dude, not trying to be rude.

Just buy a new dog, faggot

don't be mean to OP

CHECK

I forget

Op is a faggot

Oh yea i forgot

Sorry to hear about your dog died. I feel you bro.

If you spend big, you wont get a shit tat, so you wont want it removed. Just get someone who specializes in portraits

"Nevar Forget" on your foreskin,

a friend of mine plans on getting a tattoo of the silhouette of her dog along with her name in chinnese letter, or something like that...

So it could be your dogs shadow/silhouette enclosed by a circle, and then your dogs name below

Picture of your dogs face on the tip of your dick

That will end up looking like a retarded birthmark, and will be hard to cover up, but its her skin so go for it

buy a new one faggot
how old are you 15?

No tattoo. If your dog was "tattoo important" to you you're a broken individual and need to reevaluate your life choices.

If it's just sentimental do whatever the fuck you want, it's your personal expression and our/my opinions are useless (unless they validate your own preconceived-yet-immature/unsubstantiated preferences and you know it).

You animal-loving fucks are pathetic.

tldr: shoulder, pawprint heart palm pad and little toe pads with name and expiration year inscribed in heart palm pad.

>thatgoddamndiddlyfeelerino.jpeg

Feel for you man. I just went eith initials on the ankle. Was easiest place to do alone. Fuck every nigger who tells you not to get it

Get a tattoo of a cock going into an asshole, and get it on your face. Go oriental style, get some dragons and kanji around that shit.