Of course you are thinking about stealing phones, you're a nigger

dont steal

Nigger

If you live in Sydney NSW I will find you and fuck you up you nigga fuckhead

Good luck selling a stolen phone and not being back traced

Iphones have a lock
Andriods can be found in a instant
Fuck you jew

yea, don't do it. not only is it wrong and incredibly annoying for the victims, if you've never done it before chances are you'll fuck up somehow and get caught.

find another way to make money.

Nignog piece of shit

edge the post

Commit suicide, I bet you're a minority.

And I say that because I too am a minority

Better luck stealing a android take the battery out and resest that shit later good luck

its easy
wait till its like P.E or some shit
scout for 10 minutes
hopefully some fag left it in their bookbag
grab and hide it in somewhere it wont get checked
dont have it on you or your bookbag
if anything leave it somewhere you can pick up after and it wont get picked up by anyone else
good places are under garbage and in a bathroom tp dispenser
gl nigger and have fun being a kid

How is he going to prevent tracking though?
What if its a iphone?

This is how then later sell that shit on let go or offer up a bit cheap and make a quick buck

it would be best uf it was an android but I phones with companys like metro PCs dont have much protection

>Thinking about stealing some phones at school for an extra buck. Any tips

I was going to come here and tell you how big of a douche bag you are, but it seems like literally everyone else here has done that already.

Speak English mudslum

Tuff times call for desperate measures. One must do something to survive and not get eaten by the po or fag world do what you got to do to make it out

Only good reason to own an iphone. You can't do shit with a stolen iphone except use it as a paperweight.

After you make a few hundred bucks invest it in doing something legal. Any fags have any advice on how poor fag should invest money after and not turn this into a habit

You forgot tracking
Niggah

Could stop being a pussy and do something useful.

Reset even if they could track it I dont think the owner of the phone would have the balls to go into a home or apartment complex to ask for phone, cops dont give a shit about lost phones its a waste of their time.

Anyone here actually stolen a phone before?

I stole a phone once. Cops were at my place within a few hours. Ruined my life for a few years.

What kind of phone was it

Yeah I stole an iphone and found out the hard way what said.
You can reimage most phones but iphones are completely locked down so you cannot factory reset if you don't have a password. Keeping the phone on for too long will allow it to be tracked. Apple even keeps a database of the original owners so you can't call them and act like you forgot your password.

Literally the most secure phone. Don't bother stealing one as nobody will buy an activation locked one.

factory reset both of them

fuck off kid. get a job or something

can't factory reset apple phones

I used to do this a lot when i was in high school.
Best time to do it is in between classes when the hallways are really crowded. I would wait for the people who left their phones in the back pocket of their backpack, smush up behind them like i was being pushed into them, open up the zipper and take whatever they had in there. I got tons of phones and wallets this way.

This was a few years ago so i don't know how much apple has upgraded their security features. But i would immediately take the sim card out and shut off the phone. Then when i got home i would factory reset them and boom brand new iPhone. Then put them up on craigslist. Gotta watch out though cause some people are smart and check craigslist for their stolen phone. Had a girl catch me trying to sell her own phone to her, her dad showed up with her and everything. Told her that my friend asked me to sell it for him and they believed me lol. The dad even gave me 100$ for being "honest".

made a couple grand doing my the junior and senior year

Androids are very easy to steal because you can factory reset them without any external tools. After factory reset phone is unlocked and can't be tracked. Iphones are better to keep for sellibg online to people that can hack them. Just make sure to keep any phone in a tinfoil pouch or faraday cage until wiped/sold because of tracking.