How can i get rid of my extreme oral fixation...

How can i get rid of my extreme oral fixation? I cant reach orgasm unless something degrading is happening to my mouth like being gagged with my wet panties or piss soaked ones, atm, foot worship, getting throat fucked.. esp when im held down/tied up...its all i think about and its ruining my life cus im not attracted to normal men who arent sadists so all i can do is just touch myself ):

also tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Fine hold on

Sharpie in popper with timestamp or GTFO

Whats a popper?

He means pooper. Also since you enjoy ATM pop it in your mouth after.

why get rid of it? just accept its part of you, most guys will be into that. Can you live with having fingers forced in your mouth while fucked?
or hell, try a dummy in there

Roll for this

Rollin

OP may be a faggot.

Not anticipating delivrary.

June 11th?

Just fingers arent enough, they used to be but not anymore, my fixation keeps developing.

Lol my bad i meant june 1st

then just lay on your back with your head off the bed and get ready to be face fucked all day. I assume you have no problem with deepthroat?

Sounds like you're a good time

There is nothing wrong with you. Find a guy who is at your level of sadism. You'll get off, he's a happy camper. All is good in the world.

Pretty much any guy, regardless of how "normal" he may seem, would be more than willing to ram his dick In your mouth if that's what gets you off. Just start off by saying that you like give head, and you're already through the door.

Tell him that you want to 69, but just tell him that you'd prefer if he were on top and if he did it rough. It's pretty easy to bring up those fetishes without sounding like a freak. You just have to ease into it. And if your not getting off, just tell him that you'd like him to be more rough, eventually he will ask you to specify and you can move into choking and shit.

No i love dt, but thats not enough i need it to be more degrading like the acts i mentioned in original post

do you like anal? what triggered your sex addiction?

I refer you back to

you did mention throat fucking. thats what i meant with face fucking with deepthroat

but tbh you just sound like a lot of fun in bed. seems a bit more like a brag post then really wanting help

like making you stick your tongue in my ass while I lick your cunt to orgasm?

Then sharpie in the FUCKING pooper... then said fucking sharpie in your mouth!

How is this so hard to understand??

I have to find them oI need more than just throat fucking i need a guy who wants to keep me quiet and do all the things I mentioned in my orijinal post. If he doesn't want to do it without me asking I can't get off unfortunately

You get rid of a fixation by entertaining it until it becomes boring. Find a sadist.

Now, most sadists don't advertise that they're sadists very obviously.
Date a bunch of men and then It'sNotYouIt'sMe them until you find a sadist or MAKE them into a sadist.
Problem solved

can you cum just from being throatfucked and treated rough? Do you even need stimulation on your clit/pussy?

Is started when someone put their hand over my mouth when I was really young

You mean you had a saved picture and fucked up.

Lying faggot

This guy gets it

was it during sex? was it consensual?

Exactly why this faggot won't sharpie in pooper then sharpie in mouth.

This faggot isn't the salami tits OP posted

> How can i get rid of my extreme oral fixation?

Don't do it. That shit's hot as fuck. You know how hard it is to find a girl willing to do kinky oral shit? Find you a guy who appreciates it.

I'm definitely not bragging because most of the things I mentioned in my origin opposed I'm really embarrassed about and don't tell anyone. It actually really makes me depressed cus that's the only way I can get off, because I have to settle for less attractive men who share my fixation

I'll help you. I'll throat fuck your little mouth.

hahaha right, most guys are pretty happy to get dirty and rough with a girl if she wants it, stop making excuses.

Wasn't this posted like 30 mins ago?

Not during sex and not consensual but it wasnt traumatic or anything

B8 m8

OP is Faggot

That's the problem it's really hard finding a guy like that, even on BDSM dating sites

If you are sharpie in pooper guy then looks like you got your dubs

lol did someone really save my dick pick and repost it? That would be pretty cool.

I don't have a Sharpie but I'll use lipstick

could you elaborate? im into this stuff

I feel like you're not catching what I'm passing your way, here.

use a hairbrush then, that should be big enough

kek

Dubs again

Yo OP. I'm not a grill but I got something for ya, might be shit advice but still I give.

You said your problem is
>I cant reach orgasm unless something degrading is happening to my mouth

I'd suggest getting one of those white egg vibrators. I have one(for the intended purpose of massage, I use it on the regular to help with camps/soreness from being a /fit/izen) but I tried it on my pee pee two or there time. Couldn't last more then like three min (usually got 10 min easy solo or with a grill I can pace and go longer). Shit was a bit much for me, but one might help you cum. Apparently hoes love those things.

I'd tie that in with something a bit more wholesome. Find a nicer thing that still turns you on, bust some wicked nuts (vibrator for easy mode), but focus on the more wholesome thing, be rubbing it to that thing. Get your mind to associate that with sexual activity as appose to piss panties.

i love you. I would love for you to fixate on my cock in your mouth

So op you're in the states on the east side. What state?

God tier

A boy put his hand over my mouth when i was trying to talk to someone else

oh hi

>06/01/17(Thu)23:22:08 No.734487326
omg

did you get to fuck him at some point in you life?

Michigan

Ah. Nc here. Would've helped you with your little problem. Damn shame

No i was like 7 lol

is this your mouth? show your mouth with in it.

Why would you want to get rid of an extreme oral fixation? Is it detrimental to your existence or situation?

Will say this though. A lot of guys would kill for a chance with someone like you. Been in relationships where if the girl isn't kinky like you there is almost no sex and when there is it isn't satisfying. You'll find your man someday.

whelp.... I fucked that up. Is that eyeliner in your ass?

@OP
Bay City Mi?

Now mouth

Good god you're on a roll

Put it in your mouth as deep as you can

No it's liquid lipstick

Well, madam, seeing as you've gone above and beyond the rules, I'll give you some advice. Firstly, the more you try to ignore your fetish, the more it will come bursting out. The trick is to recognize and accept it, maybe even find someone who will do it with you. The way to do this without dating sadists is to date a guy for a bit, then explain it to him and see if he'll help you with it. Odds are, he's just as kinky in a different way, so you might find even more things you like.
Tl;dr Accept your oral fixation, don't keep it hidden, and try to get normal guys to do it with you. Also, the egg vibrator idea was a good one. Hope I could help.

No, haslett

Show feet !

(You)
This is what I'm saying! Don't deprive the world of an already rare commodity, kinky chicks are few enough as it is, the super kinky ones are like winning lottery!

now take your panties off and stuff them in your mouth you filthy whore. You know you fucking want to.

hahahaha way to quote yourself mate

I'd make you suck my toes you filthy slut

The thing is I can't get off unless he wants it as much as I do, a guy who wants to keep me gagged when my mouth isnt being used is pretty rare

well for what its worth, i would kill to have a partner who was into sex like that. don't let it overwhelm you, own it instead. Become one with it. Water seeks its own level, and so should you.

Just keep posting pics. This thread is getting boring.

Spread lips nao.

And a girl who wants to be gagged when her mouth isn't being used is rarer. Jesus, woman, these aren't exactly heaters but they're still flying right by you.

Over an hour away, sry

What I'm saying is that it makes me depressed cuz I've been looking for years and I've only found one who shares my fixation that I'm attracted to, but we're not together anymore

Daddy Likes.

Good Girl.

Sweetie, you don't have anything to worry about. Sorry all sadists are not cute/datable, but hey, we hold our own. (no pun intended).

We are all imprinted in some way during our youth. Be thankful it wasn't something really bad like being seriously abused. Get on fetlife. Do some research. maybe you can find something else that sparks your interest and dull the need for the oral to get off.

Good luck. :-)

filename ending in 2014 as well as "screenshot"

you better be rubbing your dirty cunt with those in your mouth you little whore. I hope they taste filthy, just like you.

Heaters flying by me? Im not sure wat u mean by that

Nc guy here. Looks like I'm a rare one.

> filename ending in 3010 as well as "screenshot"

Fuck she must be from the future.

Pray the Rosary

post a pic of your spread asshole...

I dated a woman who had many of the same fixations. She wanted it to be spontaneous and surprising as well so I devised a system of negotiation whereby the rules were set and signals agreed to days or longer in advance. I only ever approached her one time that she felt overwhelmed and had to end it abruptly. It woke up some powerful memories of someone forcing themselves on her as a child. I told her I wouldn't attempt it again until she talked with somone about it and we drifted apart.

I second this.

this
girls into all that aren't common enough as is, why would you want to get rid of your fun side

Im actually on both fetlife and collarspace but still only found 1 guy whos cute amd shared my fixation amd hes gone now

Example of 'cute', in that case?

Easy just fuck sadists who enjoy doing dirty stuff with your mouth.