Give me life advice, Sup Forums. What are some life lessons you had to learn the hard way? I'm a girl...

Give me life advice, Sup Forums. What are some life lessons you had to learn the hard way? I'm a girl, if that matters for advice giving.

Madame, if you truly are a female, then you know the rules.

Don't send anyone nude photos

sounds good.

abstinence

Use quality tampons

these suggestions are boring. Can someone actually give me advice that is more than a sentence? i will be lurking

tits or gtfo

Learn and understand that the vast majority of things are social constructs and don't actually mean anything. You'll learn to let go of a lot of things you feel insecure or uncomfortable about

first good advice.

>I'm a girl
Stop putting so much emphasis on your gender, nobody fucking cares if you're a male or female.
The only reason to add that is if you're seeking attention because you know the only thing of value you can add to a conversation is your naked body.

OP here. I don't think that. I'm sorry you think that though.

fail to plan, plan to fail

Have you ever considered joining the UVF and defending Ulster from the Fenian foe?

If you think for one second that you may be truly happy, go for it.
Not knowing is worse than having failed.

has it worked for you?

give me an example
I don't know what that means.

Yeah I'm a pretty productive normie working on at a boutique investment bank.
That's only because I planned my life out 5 years ago

Just for reference, how old are you. I want to give relevant advice.

For a girl these are key

>don't be "one of the guys"
>do not try to be like a guy
>always hold on to your beliefs, don't change until someone can provide evidence that your beliefs are shit
>be aware of people who call them selves experts
>dress with modesty, don't listen to your whore friends
>dont suck a dick you're not whiling to fuck
>don't fuck a guy you're not whiling to have kids with
>don't date outside your race
>never hold a man down, support him and his dreams
>know st the world does not evolve around you
>do not take on a hobby or activity you have no sincere interest in
>speak less, listen more
>dont buy things with credits cards, always use cash or debit cards
>if it sounds like a bad idea, seems like a bad idea and th guys look like bad news, get out of the situation
>don't do drugs, pitheads are fucking retarded

0/10 would cringe again

approach problems with multiple points of view, if the problem is with a person try to understand their perspective, motivations, limitations, etc. Doing so will let you think a better solution, being that for your own benefit or mutual

>whiling
>absolutely whit?

Fucking try, just in general. Don't let anyone tell you that living an easy life is a good one. I haven't learned this myself the hard way but I see my old friends and they look dead inside while I am doing okay for myself. The only difference is that I tried at least a little bit in everything I did.

my advice: don't take any advice.

Don't trust anyone

no

send nudes you dirty whore

this