stale meme, he's actually good

agree with geralt here, hes tuning out OK

will never be a player thats worth that much money though. no cm will ever be

>t.mahmood al rashadi top red scouser
watch the games you autist

>Decent because he ran over West Ham

What did mongo UTDbabbies mean by this?

bin dippers please go

Would be a decent addition to Accrington's team.

ebin meme

Im a real Madrid fan but i can clearly say he is worth the money.

World class.

Im a psg fan but i can clearly say he is worth the money.

World class.

Im a club brugge fan but I can clearly say he is worth the money.

World class.

Im a spurs fan but i can clearly say he is worth the money

Imagine him partnered with the wonder boy Alli. Best midfield in the world.

Im a Grêmio fan but i can clearly say he is worth the money even though 100m is >my team's budget for a decade.

World class.

Im a wellington phoenix fan but I can clearly say he is worth the money.

World class.

Im Mourinho but I can clearly say he is worth the money.

World class.

I'm a Seattle sounders fan but I can clearly say he is worth the money

World class

I'm a Minnesota Vikings fan but I can clearly say he's worth the money.

World Class

I'm a Milan, Chelsea, Barcelona fan but I can clearly say he is worth the shirt sales.

World class

Im a Ipswich Town fan but i can clearly say he is worth the money.

World class.

Im a Rikki Six fan but i can clearly say he is worth the money.

World class.

I'm a ceiling fan but I can clearly say he's worth the money.

Whirled class.

I'm a fan but i can clearly.

World.

Would captain my country's NT
World class.

kek

nailed it

thank you for the laugh

AHAHAHA DAB!! SO FUNNY!! FOR MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS BAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC 100 MILLION DABS CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR U PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLOO LOOOK AT ME IM LE DABBING FERNANDINHO XDD SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID DAB SHIT AND THE OTHER DABBING WHO, 3 MONTHS, 3 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A DAB THREAD, ON EVERY THREAD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE PREMIER LEAGUE SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT POGBA, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF DAB TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE EBIN SHINY KLEBERSON OF THE DARK DAB RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT POGBA'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID DAB THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND POST >TFW NO GF FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

I'm a LA dodgers fan, but I can say he's clearly worth the money because I know how English syntax works.

World class.

I'm a Pogba but i can clearly say i'm worth the money.

World class.

woah there someone get this hothead out of here

Calm down Pogba

Can I buy this emoji for £100m?

They need a big name so Rooney can be sold without their sponsors going nuts.

I'm a swashbuckling cowboy but even I can say he is clearly worth the money

im an ISIS FC fan but I can clearly say he is worth the money

World class

I'm a Dallas Cowboys customer and I would trade my stock in AT&T, my wife's son, and my non-existent testicles for any whiff of success, but I can clearly say he is worth the money.

Which Dembele? because if it's Ousmane then it's worth it

I'm a blacked.com fan and I can see he is worth more than double the money for him.

Balloon Door Class

AYO HOL UP

Moussa of course my man

Laughed out loud

I am a Concordia Chiajna fan but i can clearly say he is worth the money.

World class.

trying too hard m8

In some way, Pogba is the very definition of a meme player. When Real bought it's superstars to gain popularity they all were already best in the world. But Pogba had nothing but expectations of him becoming the best in future. The flow of information shaped him into someone that's thought about as someone of Ronaldo pricetag based on a vague idea that he might become one. You may say it was largely with the efforts of his agent and Juve, but I believe it was more spontaneous - the meme of Pogba came to be and then they just helped it develop.

Bit harsh on Mousa isn't it?

One of these players is literally walking the PL for the second straight season and singlehandedly becoming the greatest midfielder in the world.

The other one can do a sick dab

is this pasta or oc?

He's dominated the midfield in his last four or so games, although I still think he wastes too many shots

You know what the next step of the cycle is?

He will put up a lot of 7.00 ratings in matches and do a couple nice passes for compilations on r/sawker and then everyone redditor and memepundit will go: wow actually this was a good deal for united good solid player for a nice pricetag" While he is actually just about as good as a memester like idrissa gay or dembele

>Man United have a streak of wins against the mighty West Ham, Middlesbrough, West Brom, and Crystal Palace
>Pogba's transfer fee is now fully justified

BIt harsh on Gueye lad

just imagine being a customer

Im a buyern customer but I can clearly say he is worth the money.

World class.

Cazorla>Pogba

Pogba is a dominating cm that does most of his duties well.

However, his duties without a constant goal scoring threat is barely worth £50 mil.

Him being in the team has not justified a team-changing 100 mil.

United has yet to feel like any more of a threat to the title after his signing. His price tag suggests it should of even if he constantly does his duties well.