Wtf this is legitimately good. How come no one's talking about it here? Also, Melodrama general, I guess

Wtf this is legitimately good. How come no one's talking about it here? Also, Melodrama general, I guess

it was ok, I mean just another pop release. why aren't you listening to the one

Great now Lorde is gonna get shilled for weeks just like Paramore did. Good to know if you fall out of the mainstream, you can always buy good reviews from "alternative" music reviewers and shill yourself on Sup Forums.

>How come no one's talking about it here?
Because "legitimately good" in the context of straightforward top-40 pop music usually translates to ...okay anywhere else. And since most of /mu's posters aren't into straightforward top-40 pop music...

wow you're dumb

Not as good as her debut but a good follow up. Sober, Homemade Dynamite, and Liability are great tracks.

If you're getting good reviewers from notable enough music reviewers, what do you have to gain by shilling on Sup Forums?

>falling for the "Lorde is top-40-tier music" meme

The only reason i'm not listening to it right now is because [spoiler] im a fucking babby and the entire album reminds me of a recent break up ;_; [\spoiler] but i love it. 10/10 do recommend.

You left out the "legitimately good" part of my post. Lorde is legitimately good in the context of straightforward top-40 pop. Which is saying something, since the vast majority of that sort of music tends to be beyond terrible. Imo Lorde is the only pop artist at her level of fame right now who is legitimately good enough to actually give a damn about.

how is this album doing commercially?

Expected to sell less than Pure Heroine, yet still debuting at number one

I came to this thread to see hot Lorde pictures, but no one post anything. I'm sad.

Dude are you just sitting on Sup Forums all day going to every thread bitching about shilling god damn fuck off

It is shit

Absolutely loved Pure Heroine, such good music. Haven't listened to this yet though..

No its not, label representative

she signed major label at age of 12 and was always surrounded by jew producers who made her what she is.

How dare you compare lorde to parashit. I don't remember manufactured ginger muff getting praised by bowie.

It. fucking. is.

i like lorde but this thread is absolute fucking cringe

fucking manufactured cunt bitch
she's just a perfected lana del rey
instead of becoming something tangible she just became another fucking sad party girl
throw one more to the pile

>Also, [x] general, I guess
this is the absolute worst
kys op

I really like this album cover but I never see anyone appreciate it

idk why she's compared to lana del ray all the time. She's clearly copying The Knife/Fever Ray to the point of making her voice sound scandinavian in those "personal moments".

I like the music though, not here to throw shit.

Writer in the Dark made me feel some type of way

She's hypocrite

>We'll end up painted on the road
>Red and chrome
>All the broken glass sparkling

jesus

I want more darklorde

what the f**k are perfect places
anyway

After Laughter and Melodramatic are both good. Sorry you're so triggered, I hope you get over it :(

Not as good as PH imo, and kind of disappointing in its own right. The only really good songs are Homemade Dynamite and The Louvre.

Link please?

Not as good as Pure Heroine but this album did cement my deep seated desire to bust fat nuts with Lordes womb

wtf i love lorde now

Is Lorde: KKB-good, Grimes-good, or Taylor Swift-good?

first listen - this shit is a 6/10

it keeps getting worse. Just another generic pop album with some DUDE GOOD MUSIC FOR TOP 40 LISTENERS THAT THINK THEY HAVE DIVERSE TASTE IN MUSIC LMAO bits

fuck yeah

Lorde is actually Sup Forums's queen

If you didnt KNOW this was going to be good after her SNL performances you shouldn't even be listening to it now

Writer in the dark and supercut are the gems of the album. Perfect places might still be the best track though

just having this debate between so many songs shows how good the entire album is.