Apologise. right now

apologise. right now

Nothing to apologise about. I've followed this man since his first year in Ajax and always new the premier league was nothing special for this specimen

Wait until he chokes in the CL

>implying Manure will ever make the CL

>his first year in Ajax
remember when he was considered a flop. dutch media actually praised the scouts of sc heerenveen because they skipped over zlatan. absolute madmen

>indonesian
>anime
>lelverpool fan
>ABU
where did it all go wrong lad?

when you were a dumb frogposter maybe

ah so you're just another autistic somali top red then.

"no"

Sorry for ever doubting you Zlatan even though you were shit for the first few matches but you are now literally carrying manure

I'm sorry, Bosnian Andy Carroll

Oh, be fair, there's only one man who carries manure and he doesn't even wear their colours.

Sorry Zlatan. It turns out that you can score consistently against shit clubs. Who could have guessed it?

He shouldn't have to spend the end of his career carrying some poxy stale meme team to Europa League last 16 glory.
He's King Meme, and he should be scoring memetastic wonder meme goals in the Chinese meme league.

>being this butthurt

You were begging for him to fail and now every time he scores an important goal you die a little inside.

Good.

Ignore my compatriot. It's not that Man United aren't good, it's that the top 4 are simply better.

With that said you can still get in by winning the EL. Plus if you win the EL and Lestah win the CL you can cuck the 4th place team of a CL spot next season.

>important goal
Top lel.

Here are the goals that he has scored in chronological order:

Leicester
Southampton (2)
Manchester City
Zorya
Swansea
West Ham
West Ham (2)
Everton
Zorya
Crytal Palace
West Bromwich Albion (2)
Sunderland
West Ham

A bunch of relegation-bait teams in bad form during one of the weakest EPL seasons in recent years, some literally who Europa League minnow, and finally, a grand total of 2 (two) goals against half-decent sides (City and Everton).

He will be remembered as a meme for his funny quotes when he retires. He's an above-average striker, but he's still just a meme.

Better hide this post before Flippy and Portugal gets here

But he literally roundhouse KICKED the pull up bar

You forget that he's a 35 year old man who has been playing twice a week with pretty much no signs of slowing down. There was that one run of poor form but the entire team was affected by it, not just Ibra.

You forgot a goal v Bournemouth before the Southampton game, and he scored 2 against Swansea not 1.

What MLS team is he gonna join?

Leicester
>won them the game
Southampton (2)
>won them the game
Zorya
>won them the game
Swansea (2)
>scored the 2nd and 3rd in a 3-1 win, technically 'won' them the game
West Ham
>earned them a point
West Ham (2)
>scored in the first minute making it easier for Utd
Everton
>earned them a point
Zorya
>first goal in a 2-0 win, won them the game
Crystal Palace
>won them the game
West Bromwich Albion (2)
>won them the game
Sunderland
>scored the second in a 3-1 win, technically 'won' them the game
West Ham
>sealed a win

The only ones you could argue as being non important is Bournemouth away and City at home.

Fair point. Please accept my apologies I don't mind Indonesians I just have no time for abus

Jesus, this is true autism

There he is

i remember that he was underused and had a bad relationship with the first manager, and he wasn't playing that well when he first came to ajax.

>36 days of injury during his 18 years (YEARS) of football
and people still doubt him. He will still be playing at a top team when hes 40

I still find it amazing that he hasn't been sidelined for a longer time, he had jumpers knee in Inter, that forced him to be out for a while

This meme again.

Everyone racks up goals against average and below teams.

>going through all the trouble to write up a list that isn't even correct because you're butthurt

ouch...

the GOAT

daddy

>too old
>too slow
>league is too physical

Imagine if a young, fast, strong player ever went to the premier league

>h-h-he's too old a-a-and the league is too physical
>has goal disallowed because he's too athletic

Never change Premier League.

Zlalten Ibramemeovic BTFO!