Anyone else afraid that the next GTA will be poisoned by the pressures of SJWs/LGBT community?

Anyone else afraid that the next GTA will be poisoned by the pressures of SJWs/LGBT community?

I mean, these days, no game is safe anymore. Women bitching that there aren't any female soldiers in Battlefield 1...the inclusion of fake black soldiers for the German/Austrian army for the mp mode in that game was bad enough. ME Andromeda, Ubisoft also come to mind. Still though, GTA is a franchise that exaggerates on stereotypes, that's where it gets its charm. If Rockstar caves then they'll be added to the list of devs that only see the shallow end of these social issues.

I agree with everything you said.

Now post nudes.

The next gta is going to suck so hard it won't even have mattered

This is Grand Theft Auto we're talking about. The game has had controversy through it's billion releases, I doubt they're going to let up any time soon.

I wouldn't mind a female lead for the next game, the problem is when game developers/show/movie writers/comic writers/story writers/whatever try to shoehorn in someone who's gay or a woman or trans or what the fuck ever, and their primary character trait is "I'm gay/a woman/trans", not things that actually make them interesting. I don't give a fuck what gender, race, whatever the fuck you identify as as long as that identity isn't your character. Shit's boring.

Rockstar doesn't have to pander to that audience and they know it. Your fears are silly.

They already removed most confederate flags in gta v

I wish the next game uses a create your own hero type protagonist. The last playable character I enjoyed from this franchise was niko bellic and claude speed

no.

We got a bitch ass nigga in here fucking retard

Poor OP needs his vidya safe spaces. What a dumb fucking cuck.

I want to say it will be good, but at the same time just look at how money hungry Rockstar is. The sheer amount of shitty DLC's they have put out for ridiculous amounts of REAL MONEY is disgusting. Rockstar will probably just cater to whoever they can get the most money from. I'm just hoping that fans/devs won't let it get to that point.

This

>next GTA

They're still making these?

Claude is still my all time favorite.

but ballad of gay tony was p good so i can imagine a woman will be just fine.

What? All gtao dlc has been free you faggot. Shark cards cost money because retards buy it that don't understand the game.

>GTA3: Incredibly popular
>GTA Vice City: Incredibly Popular
>GTA San Andreas: Incredibly Popular
>GTA4: Incredibly Popular
>GTA5: Ohmaigawdsomeoneputinmultiplayer, probably popular

I never played the game, so fill me in on his character. He was called Gay Tony, but was that what he went on about 90% of the time? "Oh, look how GAY I am, you silly straights haven't a clue on how GAY I am."

You didn't play as gay Tony. You played as a peurto Rican gangbanger who worked as a bouncer or something for gay tonys club. If I remember correctly he was pretty flamboyant but it wasn't overbearing.

Sure, probably should of worded my statement a bit better but i mean that you cant do fucking shit if you aint got money in online. you can play the gamemodes and shit, but you cant really buy anything from the actual DLC. I meant that the fact that people are basically forced to buy sharkcards sucks just to buy shit online. i guess only 10 year old retards really play it anymore anyway.

theres a character in it thats just "oh my lanta that outfit is horrendous gee. oh yikes i need a cock muhhuhuhuh im so gay" but 100% in a satirical sense. main character probably isnt gay but if he were it would make no difference to the story.

Rockstar is the one developer that has consistently been good for well over 15 years so no I'm not worried. Look at Activision now compared to 10 years ago (cod4). I'd be really upset if gta6 sucked though. But I think sjws would be more offended by them being represented as criminals than not being included. A female main character would be interesting for sure though.

No. Every GTA game has people freaking out. Just use to be the politicians until they realized it was a losing game. Now its the whiney bitchy cis fags that are to busy whining about how everything needs to be targeted towards them and dont bother to make an effort to make the games they want themselves.

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but the German army in WW1 did have black soldiers and numerous female soldiers fought for the Russians. Get a basic history lesson before you start bitching about nothing.

>people are basically forced to buy sharkcards sucks just to buy shit online

No they aren't, you just suck. Get good.

Shill

>destroyed